Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Reading that "Cloud storage is not as secure as you think" article got me real curious – I'm all up for secure cloud storage – you remember those Fappening leaks back in the day? Even the celebs aren't safe when it comes to iCloud and some such!!
Casper is the only way to go, is it not?

Even where you place go there is no hundred percent the security when it comes to hosted storage, storage online are not recommend for those important files you have.
So it means that it's better to store it locally like USB or external hard drive? The Cloud storage is to find a solution to  keep a  high volume of information continuously by focusing also on the quality of security. Most big company need this to have some back up, well if the file is too important they must create their own local storage basically.
Because using a host storage has always a third party the reality it is not only web and internet together that's why the security storage online is not guaranteed and yes you are correct if the files is too important they must use the local storage.
Our goal is, firstly, to solve the problem of the high cost of data storage on the blockchain and to provide developers of DApps with a decentralized file storage with competitive price and speed which is controlled via smart contracts.

This goal is already lost at this time, they don't know what they should do or the next step is still pending and infinite time needed to resume this project.
nownthe Casper project are back on their feet this time they are doing everything to properly execute their plan thoroughly and hence everyone on the team has been planning what is the next step is about to do and i believe casper project will be back their confidence once again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lesgereron

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Reading that "Cloud storage is not as secure as you think" article got me real curious – I'm all up for secure cloud storage – you remember those Fappening leaks back in the day? Even the celebs aren't safe when it comes to iCloud and some such!!

Even where you place go there is no hundred percent the security when it comes to hosted storage, storage online are not recommend for those important files you have.
So it means that it's better to store it locally like USB or external hard drive? The Cloud storage is to find a solution to  keep a  high volume of information continuously by focusing also on the quality of security. Most big company need this to have some back up, well if the file is too important they must create their own local storage basically.
Because using a host storage has always a third party the reality it is not only web and internet together that's why the security storage online is not guaranteed and yes you are correct if the files is too important they must use the local storage.
Our goal is, firstly, to solve the problem of the high cost of data storage on the blockchain and to provide developers of DApps with a decentralized file storage with competitive price and speed which is controlled via smart contracts.

This goal is already lost at this time, they don't know what they should do or the next step is still pending and infinite time needed to resume this project.
After all they couldn't make it and it is sad because this project for me was really nice, they succeed in pre-ico however they failed in second time.
this time theyre back and with lots of confidence i am pretty sure that this time thid Casper will be more outstanding than ever thenteam are more eager to get back with more confidence to make the project casper successful

chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

nownthe Casper project are back on their feet this time they are doing everything to properly execute their plan thoroughly and hence everyone on the team has been planning what is the next step is about to do and i believe casper project will be back their confidence once again.
youre right casper team are back and with some new planned and strategy to make casper move forward i know everyone in here is dissapointed with the project but lets give th a chance for second time i believe that thisntimw theyll make it happen

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

After all they couldn't make it and it is sad because this project for me was really nice, they succeed in pre-ico however they failed in second time.
this time theyre back and with lots of confidence i am pretty sure that this time thid Casper will be more outstanding than ever thenteam are more eager to get back with more confidence to make the project Casper successful
lets wait for the casper team new strategy I hope it will be more interesting than before and give back the trust of everyone once again casper has a lot of supporters and people who invested to them i know they'll make it up and make a new way fornthe success of this project

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

this time theyre back and with lots of confidence i am pretty sure that this time thid Casper will be more outstanding than ever thenteam are more eager to get back with more confidence to make the project Casper successful
lets wait for the casper team new strategy I hope it will be more interesting than before and give back the trust of everyone once again casper has a lot of supporters and people who invested to them i know they'll make it up and make a new way fornthe success of this project
All we can do now is believe and support them, this project has a nice plan I hope they will back.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Good day, Friends.

It will be very helpful if you can spend 2-3 min to answer our questionnaire.
Don't worry, it is anonymous

Link https://goo.gl/grJ58G

Casper API team
Wow seems likenthe Casper project is back on track looking forward for the next big step of this ICO hopefully it will be successful since Casper has a lot of supporters to begin with

Thanks for the support, yep, we are working on a more real business implementation of Casper API
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

All we can do now is believe and support them, this project has a nice plan I hope they will back.

Thank you, glad to hear that our supporters are still here
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Good day, Friends

So what's going on with our research now?

a) We found out 5 different business models, each with the different approach of attracting clients and monthly/weekly/hourly earnings for providers(discussable)
b) We are looking for a way to increase providers earnings since all of you are from different part of the world with different expenses on the Internet/electricity.

We will keep searching and thank you all for participating in our questionnaire, we will sum up all the results and share with you.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Good day, Friends!

Last week we provided the questionnaire about Casper API and a lot of our followers participated in it. Thank you!

So let's sum up some of the results.

1) Most of our followers are 18-45 years old, but there are a lot of people 45+ as well

2) We have a global community: Australia, US, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia and Philippines

3) Bitcointalk and twitter most popular sources to know about us

And finally. If we are talking about providers reward and the question was "How much do you need to earn to cover monthly fee for the internet/electricity for your PC running 24/7? $$$"

There were various answers from $5 to $200 per month, but we are not sure there is a country in the world where you need to pay $200 per month for electricity and internet.

We keep in mind that info while thinking about economics.

Your Casper API team
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Thank you, glad to hear that our supporters are still here
Yes until the end, So you guys please do what you can.

Code:

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Good day, Friends!

Last week we provided the questionnaire about Casper API and a lot of our followers participated in it. Thank you!

1) Most of our followers are 18-45 years old, but there are a lot of people 45+ as well

2) We have a global community: Australia, US, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia and Philippines

And finally. If we are talking about providers reward and the question was "How much do you need to earn to cover monthly fee for the internet/electricity for your PC running 24/7? $$$"

There were various answers from $5 to $200 per month, but we are not sure there is a country in the world where you need to pay $200 per month for electricity and internet.

Your Casper API team
We do have different terms about electricity, just like in my country $200/month for electricity is real especially if you have plenty of appliances and people in the house.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team
We do have different terms about electricity, just like in my country $200/month for electricity is real especially if you have plenty of appliances and people in the house.
Indeed, it all depends on the amount of equipment that uses electricity,
the more equipment that uses electricity the more it will spend

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team
And also, the service provider of internet connection. We do have different service provider and different speed in our country. The faster connection, the better. But what will happen if our service provider is not as good as other country. People will spend a lot of money for their electricity and internet.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team
And also, the service provider of internet connection. We do have different service provider and different speed in our country. The faster connection, the better. But what will happen if our service provider is not as good as other country. People will spend a lot of money for their electricity and internet.

System will check your connection before you would be able to become provider, if it do not met requirments you wouldnt be albe to become on
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team

System will check your connection before you would be able to become provider, if it do not met requirments you wouldnt be albe to become on
Yes the more appliances the more you consume the electricity, but for me it depends on the appliances that you will going to buy.

Code:

Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Good day, Friends.

It will be very helpful if you can spend 2-3 min to answer our questionnaire.
Don't worry, it is anonymous

Link https://goo.gl/grJ58G

Casper API team
Wow seems likenthe Casper project is back on track looking forward for the next big step of this ICO hopefully it will be successful since Casper has a lot of supporters to begin with

Thanks for the support, yep, we are working on a more real business implementation of Casper API
That's good to hear that, I am relieved now that you  are doing your very best and we know that our efforts are not waste.

Code:

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team

Meaning, this is not good to all because there is a certain requirements for you to be a provider. This might cause some difficulty to people who likes to become a provider but didn't give all the requirements.

Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team

Meaning, this is not good to all because there is a certain requirements for you to be a provider. This might cause some difficulty to people who likes to become a provider but didn't give all the requirements.
It is okay to have a requirements it's good to set some rules to become a provider because without rules it will be mess.

Code:

Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team

Without rules it will result to mess that's why it is important to have some rules.

Code:

Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Good day, Friends!

Your Casper API team

Always check the brand of the appliances and the watts consume it may save some energy and money if we are wise to choose.

Code:

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: