Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Menuva - Payments Adjustable to You  (Read 1331 times)
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

This is an exchange platform with their own token?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
igor2727

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

This project looks very serious. The concept is really great! Closely watching the progress. Best of luck!
MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

This project looks very serious. The concept is really great! Closely watching the progress. Best of luck!

Thank you very much for your support.  Smiley
MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

We also have a new facebook page where You can visit us and stay updated.
https://www.facebook.com/projectMenuva/
Melfoy72

Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Hello to all! I want to join to bounty and give to this project much time! Regards
Hi. Bounty page is over there - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869911.0

As I know it's just an announcement thread here.

sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

In ancient times the business transactions between two parties was trading commodity to commodity, as there was no mediating system. Later trading with gold was introduced but it has not been friendly to carry heavy metals around. That’s how our currency was introduced and currently in use. As there are various currencies available globally Crypto currencies are introduced to make it unique and easy for traders. In recent times, the use of cryptocurrency and development in block chain technology is clearly increased. Now as an upgrade, the evolution of Etherum with a platform with smart contracts to enhance the decentralized services online on blockchain, made these transactions very easy in daily life.
Menuva is the secure crypto payment platform designed to suffice its clients with decentralized and centralized systems and is based on Etherum platform. Menua permits absolute automated trading with the smart contract practice and exchange concept. It offers hassle free and secured transactions with just few clicks. They offers the users My Ether Wallet which is the most popular online wallet and made transactions simplest ever and can be used on both desktop and mobiles.  The competitive advantages of adopting Menua are, we offer low fees, easy conversion of funds to FIAT, swift transactions & decentralized data storage, user-friendly service to customers and vendors. Further to this our rating and verification system will accommodate extra safety for sellers and buyers and we support for exchanging multiple currencies.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Melfoy72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

Could anybody tell me when the pre-sale will be finished.
May be I can invest some eth on this project with pre-sale bonus..

MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Could anybody tell me when the pre-sale will be finished.
May be I can invest some eth on this project with pre-sale bonus..
The presale ends in 8 days so hurry up Smiley
mamex

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Register in the Pre-sale need provide my ID documents or I just check the box to confirm I'm not an U.S.,Canada,South Korea,Singapore or Chinese citizen? I'm interested in this project including its 40% bonus.
MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

Register in the Pre-sale need provide my ID documents or I just check the box to confirm I'm not an U.S.,Canada,South Korea,Singapore or Chinese citizen? I'm interested in this project including its 40% bonus.

We do not request any ID documents in the Presale.
Melfoy72

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:35:58 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:13:25 PM by Melfoy72

Is that mean investors haven't to do KYC procedure?
I want to know because some of ICO have done it mandatory.

MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

Is that mean investors haven't to do KYC procedure?
I want to know because some of ICO have done it mandatory.

No, we do not request KYC.
mangodebango

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

Interesting project.

FYI your Crypto Giveaway comp posts a link to your Bounty Thread (which you have requested to keep clean) rather than this one.
MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

Interesting project.

FYI your Crypto Giveaway comp posts a link to your Bounty Thread (which you have requested to keep clean) rather than this one.
Thank You for the notice.

WE WILL HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE NEXT 2-3 DAYS!
mangodebango

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

Interesting project.

Thank You for the notice.

WE WILL HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE NEXT 2-3 DAYS!

Great! Looking forward to it.
amsiran_irene

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

It is running on ETH backbone, we know the recently there was a slow network connection due to the congestion because of the kitties. As a payment platform the fast not just secure is important. Do you have future plans to have your own blockchain for the sustainability of this good project in the long run?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Melfoy72

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

It is running on ETH backbone, we know the recently there was a slow network connection due to the congestion because of the kitties. As a payment platform the fast not just secure is important. Do you have future plans to have your own blockchain for the sustainability of this good project in the long run?
It seems to me that is not so important for startup to release / develop their own blockchain.
There are so many projects based on ERC20 come every day. So why this project have to have his own blockchain?

MenuvaOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

Thank You for a great question.
We are well aware of possible drawbacks using ETH and its protocol. If You read our whitepaper it is clearly stated that this is a project that will constantly evolve and be on a lookout for new technologies like atomic swap and upcoming decentralized exchanges. When we started working on this project we did not have the manpower to build a custom blockchain. This has now changes but We still do not see any particular benefit of that currently and ETH suits are needs perfectly.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Due to the extremely investor unfriendly market cycle we have been in for the past 2 months, we have decided to extend our Presale with 40% bonus for the extra 20 days(until April 1st) in the hopes of the market turning into the other direction.
titovnn

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Hello, everybody! I guess that applying blockchain to the sphere of online payments can do it much good.
Who do you think are your main competitors? And how you differ from them mainly?
altcoin_talk

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Hello! I don't know if they asked you that question. How many cryptocurrencies are planned to be added to the platform? On the website I saw the information about BTC, ETH, ADA, XMR, DASH, XRP.... Are there any others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: