Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how are you increasing your BTC portfolio?  (Read 1965 times)
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Um... by buying more. I put a little aside every month just to invest. I find it the best way. You can of course try earn bitcoin from this forum as well from the obvious places (campaigns etc), but offering various services here are a good way to gain some extra income also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Well, there are simply two ways to increase the number of bitcoins: or you're good with trading, so you sell high and buy low, and few people are actually good in this, otherwise you have to buy them, more expensive but safer.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
what are your ideas on increasing your btc portfolio?BTC

In my view, trade is a very complex thing and requires great knowledge and experience in this world (also a lot of time). It is very difficult to have big profits from the trading on the market. And the rest of the things about crypto coins (bounty, airdrops adn so on) carry only a minimal part of our revenue.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Yes, definitely have losses all but I still try to sell more expensive than I bought and after that I increase the share of bitcoin in my portfolio... Smiley

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.

Personally speaking, i still have no idea how to trade. Although i really wanted to know the complexity of it. I have high respect to those that do trading. I am envious of their skill and their patience. Because let's face it, trading is not just "a piece of cake". Maybe someday, i can become one.
I am still in short of fiat to buy btc that's why i focus more in taking part in bounty campaigns in order for my portfolio to accumulate.

Kcryptonite

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

I am buying altcoins that are new, wait till they increase in price, sell a bit with every increase. This way my portfolio increases. I also stake a lot of pos coins. I tried trading but unfortunately it is not my thing. At the end the increase is not that big because you can have coins that dip too much. Oh and swing trades help increase also.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

I increase my portfolio due to the successful trading of other coins thus increasing my portfolio in bitcoin

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

100x short on bitmex the only way to go
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

We all have our own strategy of increasing our Bitcoin portfolio. Some buy and sell and some buy and keep for future rise. But personally, I have been increasing my Bitcoin portfolio buy trading it on exchange site. Follow the up and down movement of BTC. Very nice way to increase Bitcoin
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

We can increase our BTC portfolio doing by investing in the ICOs, buying coins, trading and etc... These are the best ways to increase our portfolio. Personally, I'm always trying to increase my BTC portfolio for my future. BTC is the great currency, So I will give advice to all, collect BTC more, It is a very worthy thing for your future. But At this moment is very very difficult to increase BTC portfolio because the current market is a fully bearish market.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Bitcoin its an assets any body wants to keep and increase, I trade Bitcoin on daily basis, am also doing a hold long business, thats how I increase my portfolio..
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

I've been in the crypto world for over a year. The way is you have to determine your own strategy, you must be consistent with the strategy that you make. I used to sell bitcoin during growth and buy during falls.  Hoping when the market spikes again to have more Bitcoin in my wallet.
tonywangg

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

Well I try to hit it from a lot of different angles.  I do bounties/airdrops and trading.  I have been focusing more on trading lately as it brings in more money.  The bounties and airdrops have been rough going lately. 
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:08:24 AM by Aramazdi

I think you are panicking too fast in making decisions, in the world of commerce, our intelligence to make decisions to sell or buy is necessary, because there is no loss if our decision is right, for example, you profit a lot because of the time to buy falling prices and sell when prices rise,

You will experience a loss in bitcoin sales when prices fall and you feel panicked and you sell your property quickly so you experience losses. if the price drops your chance to buy and you wait until the price rises then your chance to sell the bitcoin you have, we will definitely benefit.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

It must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin brings good things for asset and transaction management, with the increasing number of users it will automatically make the demand for bitcoin rise and of course the price will also continue to rise.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

What actually the portfolio is? The portfolio is the represents the working capability of a person the area of interest of a person. You must have to firstly observe the bitcoin for some time then make the right move and make the good and beneficial trade which are gone make your portfolio grow on the right time and properly.
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Currently, not many people want to increase their Bitcoin portfolio. Cryptocurrency market has many negative changes. Bitcoin prices are falling and are at a very low level. Many investors have lost confidence and bitcoins with Bitcoin.
There is no reason to increase Bitcoin's portfolio in such a bad situation.
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Whilst I did initially spend a lot of time researching and teaching myself how to trade, I now spend less than two hours a week actively trading. I’m not a daytrader, I’m a swing trader – I try to catch big swings in the market, I buy low and sell high, sometimes holding a position for months before I can exit at a profit. Right now, investing in cryptocurrency offers more potential reward than any other investment opportunity
jlew079

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

We can increase our BTC portfolio by doing these things,

1. Trading
2. Investing
3. Mining
4. Bounty

Personally, I'm increasing my BTC portfolio by doing these things. These things bring to me good profits. Frequently I doing trading and bounties. These two are fantastic for increasing our portfolio.
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

almost all altcoins seem to grow bigger against BTC when there is a bullmarket, so besides buying BTC for cash holding some good altcoins will do the job and increase your BTC asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: