Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPESCOIN] [POW/CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC FRIENDLY]  (Read 13848 times)
SpesCoin (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

I've checked all the details of your business and all is really very nice.

I was particularly interested in the information on the multifunctionality of this idea. it really will bring a lot of benefits to users. so I think the team made the right choice. and all those who will use this idea will also do the right thing.

What multi functionality are you talking about? Aren't they just building a cryptonote coin and that's it?
Hi drwoo,

First of all I would like to say: Welcome to SpesCoin community!!!

Back to your questions, the cryptonote (actually it's a forknote coin) coin is already builded and it has been lunched on 2-Feb-2018, as multi functionality we have already a real use case as you can see we just partnership with CameroonONE charity and they are accepting SPES as donation. Also we are working on an ecommerce plugin, that will allow SPES to be used on a daily base also it will allow different online stores out there to accept SPES for their products that are up for sales.
As well we are working on two more platforms and we may release them this year, unfortunately I can't give you more information about those two platforms as yet, as soon as we advance with the development of them we will update the community.

Again, Welcome to SpesCoin community and please if you have any ideas on how we can make this better feel free to share it with us.

Best regards,
Brother_TX

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Thanks for The airdrop

SvjnQvV7cyNQkcgxCcExmAAxo3sLSNjJ52Q7ZCJCNo8ShM7NyFMFCXRDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2EexZKA
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

Last chance to get your referral bonus's & social task airdrop coins for the web-wallet airdrop: https://wallet.myspes.org/news-and-events/airdrop

We will be taking a snapshot at 1am 1st of July and coins will be dropped within a few days after that!!!

Regards,
khaklary

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

thanks for the airdrop..

0x74DB8b060DbC27E23d8A3A4FA1F5fb172aA9ce00
Cryptobasa

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

SvkeFArfC2gHdJcJmFXbM8DkxgtRzhjrBYxwC4swhSaLZnPpxK9xbk3DD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2DDHJ16

Thank you for the airdrop
Izj_rose4

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

Wallet Address for Airdrop
SvjmA72HkodL8pbjfUui16GvhcmZPYw9rGTCebJfVD51FRuh4SfXs3uDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2DPHJv1

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to take part in your Airdrop
rochelle14

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:05:14 AM

SvkLrry6aFP8AA31E1NbNyDD2KpzcHfwwSNp18ubL29MPJSGvSM7BvfDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2FTkTtx
Thanks for the airdrop!!
alexia6

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Thanks for the airdrop.

SvkVaWiGCdMWJbXU9M1mUpMrhR6DKi7GfPyyHKXENsA53JXj53pSs11DD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2GuFaX9
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

As far as I understand you have built an e-commerce platform with charity, like Humancoin project for example, right? How is your project different and why is it better than your competitors?
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

As far as I understand you have built an e-commerce platform with charity, like Humancoin project for example, right? How is your project different and why is it better than your competitors?
Hi dzhax,

Welcome to SpesCoin community, I am glad that you find us!

Unfortunately you didn't understand it very well so far, we didn't build an e-commerce platform as Humancoin, SpesCoin is different than Humancoin because SPES it is a cryptonote coin running on its own blockchain and it is not an ERC20 token, also we didn't had a pre-ICO sale or any ICO sales as in those days many people will see ICO's as been scam projects.
The answer I give you it is a quick answer as I don't have time to look into other projects and also you should do your research before you decide to invest in a project or another.

Please do read a bit more about our project and let us know if you have some ideas on how we can improve it.

Best regards,
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

looks interesting project, likes the idea of your helping aid for charity funds to reach people around the world in time when needed
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

SPES Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
Top 15 projects will be listed on SonoX.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

New source code + CLI wallet for windows 64 has been released.
You can download it from here: https://github.com/SpesCoin/spescoin/releases
What is new:
Very fast blockchain sync + other features that can be implemented in the future.
This update is NOT MANDATORY, but in order for everyone to experience the fasted blockchain sync everyone should update/use it.

Public seed nodes MUST update to the new source code!!!
Everyone that is running a public seed node for SPES, you MUST update your node/nodes. Please download the new source code and compile it for your operating system.
If you running your seed node in a windows operating system you can download the binary from here:
https://github.com/SpesCoin/spescoin/releases
If you running your seed node in a linux operating system you will have to compile the binary, download the source code from here:
https://github.com/SpesCoin/spescoin
Penhymabmidd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

This project can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Calpayreappre

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:09:23 AM

I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

Dear SpesCoin Community,

We have been running the SpesCoin project since inception with the same front end and mostly the same back end.  A few tweaks here and there happened but we did not announce them.  We are happy to say that we have had very little interruptions and down time.

As you know we have been running the project alongside our normal jobs and lives all because of a passion to help make a difference in the lives of less fortunate and needy people.  We have funded everything with our own money so it has been slow going.  We thought it might be time for a few new introductions to the project timeline....

We will be rolling out some changes over the next few months starting this coming week :wink:  We will also need your input and participation in some of the decisions to be made.
Keep an eye out here for some exciting news!

Thank you for your support thus far!
Know that we are committed to making this project very successful for everyone!
Kindest regards
Team SpesCoin
PS! There might be a new airdrop campaign soon!!!
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

So the first change to the project has arrived!

We are proud to announce our new and improved GUI Wallet 2.0.0, dubbed Cupid

A lot of effort went into this release and we already have a few tweaks planned here and there for future additions or changes.

As this project is very much a community based project we want to invite you to make suggestions around the new wallet. It could be anything that you think would make it a better experience.

Please post any suggestions in our discord server in #gui-wallet channel and for every idea which is implemented, there will be a reward.

As always, we appreciate your continued support! We look forward to read about your recommendations.

Please download Cupid here: https://github.com/SpesCoin/SpesCoin-QT-GUI-Wallet/releases
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

A new block explorer has been created for SPES !!!

http://explorer.spescoin.com/
pwnrman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

what is about this coin that makes it more donatable or supportable to charities?
SpesCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

what is about this coin that makes it more donatable or supportable to charities?

Hi pwnrman,

Welcome to SPES community!!!

SpesCoin it's based on cryptonote protocol and offers all cryptonote futures + it's dedicated for charities, if you support SPES in any way you support charities in the same time.

Btw out of your cryptocurrency portfolio how many coins dedicated to charities do you hold ?

Please have a look about SpesCoin project here: https://myspes.org/ , also if you think that you can help our project fell free to contact us.

Best regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: