Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3768 times)
brookecooper

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

he says its value is a joke, he doesn't understand bitcoin so he should just not comment on something he doesn't get, according to him bitcoin should be worthless.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Warren Buffet is a good man, a good man always knows his limitations.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

he says its value is a joke, he doesn't understand bitcoin so he should just not comment on something he doesn't get, according to him bitcoin should be worthless.

Well, all of us cannot really tell what will happen in the future but I have a strong feeling that bitcoin will not end next year or in the coming more years, bitcoin will continue to survive.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

I guess he still wanna buy more.  Roll Eyes

More than 90% of the people who give these type of statements are the ones who want to buy more and more.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
blacknigga

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

It's not Warren Buffet's style to even invest in Tech. He goes after companies with low P/E valuations. He would never buy Bitcoin, at least not in his remaining lifetime.
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

He has it half right. He understands Bitcoin's value as a decentralized payment system, he just doesn't understand what bitcoin is backed by, or why it is unlikely that it will be supplanted by some other crypto coin.
Jerry White

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

Each individual has a different view due to their different experiences. Warren Buffett had been working with stocks markets that was under strict regulations of the states. Bitcoin, in contrast to the strict-regulated  stock markets, is decentralized. I think it's the reason he didn't have an optimistic attitudes torwards Bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency.
Rachel Martin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:02:27 AM

The problem is the volatility at short period of time. But I’m sure in the near future when theres not,that volatility. It’s gonna change our way of doing many financial transactions. Meanwhile, there’s just people that have it and like it, and others that don’t. It’s simple.
Alexander james

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

Not everybody wants to have their savings, in an asset that fluctuates so much in a short period of time. And there are many people that don’t care about the volatility, because they trust the project and the future of BTC. His remark didn't really matter me.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

Actually, what Warren Buffet including Bill Gates trying to say is that Bitcoin investment is very risky which is true but there is no investments of today that there is no risk including their investments.Therefore the risk is always there and all we need to do is to find ways on how to reduce or avoid the risks of every investment.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

I think no one can predict bitcoin correctly. because bitcoin can drop and rise suddenly without controlling. because bitcoin is decentralized it cannot be monopolized by anyone. and in investing in cryptocurrency we cannot trust anyone. we must be sure of ourselves. so we have to learn a lot and read about bitcoin and cryptocurrency so that we are not easily influenced by FUDs or people who don't like bitcoin. I am optimistic that cryptocurrency is something that is good and will continue to exist forever. cryptocurrency will not end.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Phoenixhall

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

"Stay away from bitcoins,"  Warren Buffet said. I was curious that he understood the idea of the power of a very good brand, but he discounted the bitcoin brand. Bitcoin is the last item in which about the feature set you can copy it exactly (litecoin, etc). Currently, bitcoin is not over, so please be patient until Bitcoin finishes, then give us some subjective comments. It's easy to look back and see the profits of big technology companies and say that it has no dumb investment, but you will have to know enough to choose those companies in the hundreds of failures.
Manyurara
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

he is the oldman but have a big experience man. i believe him
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

I think everyone has  the  insights about  the  future  of the Bitcoin.  Businessman  who has great  experience and success  when it comes   in Investing, as  what they  see about  bitcoin   is  it is only  a  shining  object that anyone   can  buy or Invest   without really a  proper  education not like real state or  like  stock market.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Bitcoin was introduced to the people in 2009 and that time also there were many people who were saying that bitcoin would not end well or will end up very soon as it was indigestible for all of them to believe how could one currency be so much beneficial then there were very few people who believed in bitcoin and now they are the bitcoin billionaires so this is that potential of bitcoin and now morons are those people who are still saying that bitcoin will not end well.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

many people said that bitcoin wont end well, bitcoin is the real buuble, and many people dont believe in bitcoin anymore, but for use, people that believe in bitcoin its nothing, we should use bitcoin as long as we can, no mater people said we should use bitcoin again and again

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

When he started to invest, there wasn't even computers. He's a really old man who has no idea about technology. He also invested in Apple many years after he thought Apple wasn't a good investment.
neilshetty

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

Warren Buffet said bitcoin is simply a new, more effective way of transferring money. That's his opinion. Hopefully, because he is good in the market and the economy, everything can happen.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Eventhough Warren Buffet is a reputable person especially on investing in tangible assets, I still think that he is wrong. You should never take a word of other when you are in cryptocurrency. If you are scared because of what Warren said, then you should go sell your Bitcoin and go find a stable job where you wouldn't rely on the market's demand for the price.

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

yes maybe that bitcoin will not end well, so all investments like other currencies will definitely end up not good, and in cryptocurrency this has a very high risk so it depends on your courage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: