Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPe - Most Secure Bitcoin/Altcoin Trading Client for Bittrex Exchange  (Read 107 times)
jaspreetss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

HI all,
I have developed a new iOS application for Bittrex exchange. Hope you find it well. Looking firward for feedback from all of you. Soon it’ll be live on App Store

BitPe is the most secure Bittrex client for Bitcoin & Altcoin crypto traders who want simple, secure and fast trading solution for Bittrex exchange. Some of the features are listed below:
•Trade in all market & coin pairs available on Bittrex
•Keys encryption is done by Secure Enclave & Keychain on your device. Biometric Authentication or Passcode must be set on device to retrieve your keys
•Buy and Sell in different modes (Normal or Turbo) for fast and efficient trading
•Use Stop-Loss/Profit feature to make sure you never lose out on Profits
•See estimated amount of currency you can expect to get in buy and sell orders on that particular price
•Get alerts at regular interval on Stop-Loss/Profit order, active Buy and Sell orders.
•Interactive, full featured charts with 50+ drawing tools in portrait and landscape mode for trading analysis and trading ideas
•Review your portfolio in Total BTC & USD amount
•See your order history and currently open orders
•Touch ID/Face ID/Passcode Lock

BitPe secures your Bittrex Keys by using Secure Enclave on your device. Keys are encrypted by the encryption algorithm in the Secure Enclave on your device. Biometric authentication or Passcode of device is required to decrypt those keys every time your app loads. Your Keys never leaves your device or stored in plain text. We don’t have any server so everything happens on your device only.

About me-
I am Software Engineer at Capgemini and been iOS developer from last 7 years. You can find me @jaspreetss1094 on twitter
Soon, I will share the source code on github used for encrypting the keys in the app. Smiley

Take a look of the app here😎
https://imgur.com/gallery/S8i94
https://imgur.com/gallery/IbHji
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: