Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: OYSTER PEARL PRL.....COIN BURN on MARCH 1st  (Read 878 times)
Packers1985 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

One more exiciting news to all the PRL holders. The team just announced that they would burn 10 MIL PRLS on March 1st.
Feb month end will be exciting with the TESTNET followed by this coin burn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

Do not forget also, REBL Token will burn on 14/2/2018, the price is now stable at $ 0.1.
so get ready to save the token. and who will be the Moon ??
hamlet1975

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

Great News!!! Oyster Pearl is a solid project!!!
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

One more exiciting news to all the PRL holders. The team just announced that they would burn 10 MIL PRLS on March 1st.

How could afffect the price ?
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

Generally when the coins are burned the circulating supply will be reduced which gives increase in price as they are relative. In a way its a scam to increase the price.
guneytasyurek

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

Generally when the coins are burned the circulating supply will be reduced which gives increase in price as they are relative. In a way its a scam to increase the price.
Hey zombie , stop spreading words in forum ,i saw you in my posts spreading FUD around. Nobody believe you. If you dont hold anycoin , stop warning people ,it is my own risk or theirs , it isnot your fucking business if i loose money or not.
zombies

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

Hey zombie , stop spreading words in forum ,i saw you in my posts spreading FUD around. Nobody believe you. If you dont hold anycoin , stop warning people ,it is my own risk or theirs , it isnot your fucking business if i loose money or not.

I am just answering your question and its the way it is done. Its not a FUD or anything, its proven devs burn coins for increase of value. In a way its cheating thats what most of the crypto experts say.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

great news for the PRL holders hope to reach its price to 10$ Smiley

kryptomiket

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

Burning coins is the crypto version of companys rebuying their own stocks on the stock market. Both works to reduce the supply and hence raise the price.
kryptomiket

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

You should lower your targets. If you buy PRL now and it gets to 1,5$ you have just doubled your capital which is really good.
The 2017 super-hausse on cryptos will not come back I think. They will get a bit less volatile. That's good in the long run.
zombies

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

LOL. Don't dream a lot. By burning 10 million coins at the current market cap, the price can goto $0.85. Not even $1. Moreover in coming days marketcap will be reduced more and it will affect the price. Be realistic, the crypto days are over.
kryptomiket

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

BTC rebounding quite a bit now though. Small chance but still a chance that we've seen the bottom.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

Perhaps, even such measures will not help, if by then the market'll continue to fall. We can go on a many-month bottom. It was already.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

Really good news for PRL holders.
Recently i saw an article from PRL devs (How PRL Pricing Will Work in the Future): https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

They very often post different news & updates, for example they launched testnet recently: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-testnet-a-is-live-e801d790eae3

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

I think the team will be doing theselves a disservice pegging the price of the token, ca you tell me one token in the space that was pegged successful, even Steem dollar and Tether price flucntuate. I think the joy in the space is to let the market decide for them selves what they value this coin

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

LOL. Don't dream a lot. By burning 10 million coins at the current market cap, the price can goto $0.85. Not even $1. Moreover in coming days marketcap will be reduced more and it will affect the price. Be realistic, the crypto days are over.

Mr. Zombie -> It already increased to 1.5$ now and your theory went wrong. Unfortunately many people like us knows about this project only after its price has already increased.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

Mr. Zombie -> It already increased to 1.5$ now and your theory went wrong. Unfortunately many people like us knows about this project only after its price has already increased.

Zombies only exists here for one reason. To try to make everyone else as miserable as he is. Burning coins is not a "scam" -- nor is it an illegitimate way to increase value. A burn is usually healthy for a project, and does typically increase value due to lowering the maximum supply of the coin.

Again, this is completely legitimate and in no way a "scam." But, then again, from Zombie's point of view -- all concepts related to crypto are a "scam."

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

So did any coin burn happen after all yesterday ?
I would like to check if this really happened

guneytasyurek

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

Why doesnt the price affacted from coin burn and test net B ?
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

PRL is a potential coin, I believe it will do something in 2018
Cespino89

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Price is not affected by the coin burn because the developers burned their tokens, not the circulating ones.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

Very good news! It's a pity that I did not buy OYSTER PEARL in time for a large sum.

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

Price is not affected by the coin burn because the developers burned their tokens, not the circulating ones.

Like he said. It does benefit on the long term though. With testnet B active and airdrop coming soon, i think things are looking great for PRL. But right now, you can see that all market is stagnating or even slightly falling.
guneytasyurek

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

Like he said. It does benefit on the long term though. With testnet B active and airdrop coming soon, i think things are looking great for PRL. But right now, you can see that all market is stagnating or even slightly falling.
It hasnt been affected by the test net B as well. I m aware of developer of coins are burned.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

As expected, coin burns do nothing, some investors buy at the news and dump before it happens knowing newbies will expect the opposite.
No FUD here, I hold a good amount of PRL and believe it's going to have a great year, but coin burns = nothing for price and more times than not the price goes down the day they happen
Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

I am stocking up on PRL when I can - I really think this is a hidden gem which will greatly increase in value when the mainnet is launched.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

We always get good news about oyster pearl. Everyone thinks it is a great potential but it is still on sale at a very affordable price. I hope we will see a price much higher than these prices in summer Smiley i will invest it more!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

All we can do is wait for the overall market rise, as well as good news for the project. I think only in this case we'll see the Xs.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Good news. I believe in oyster pearl project and gonna hold it at least till Summer. Since last year I knew that PRL is long term holding and I was ready for that
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

I am very surprise that this token can be able to sustain its gains, this is one of the best performing ICO recently thanks to hype and strong community support, if no real product soon, I think this need to be sustained to win more people over to the platform
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

good news!Pearl is a great project.. has reached its ATH @4$ already..i think it will go up more in no time

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

PRL is going to change many things if its mainnet get successful ..
it will be in top 50 coins soon , till yet it is just on 2 big exchanges . once mainnet successful i am 100% sure binance will list PRL .
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:04:09 AM

prl has had one of the good developments so this is the future for a good coin. have the team burned their coins now?

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

prl has had one of the good developments so this is the future for a good coin. have the team burned their coins now?
the team have burned 10m prl's tokens a few days ago
you can check in the its exploler here
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

good news!Pearl is a great project.. has reached its ATH @4$ already..i think it will go up more in no time

This will all depend from the fact of the project being delivered as promised. If they will really offer 64 Gb cloud space for 1 PRL to customers, price of PRL will have to get close to market price, which is so much more than the current one. If not, not.

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

The price is still so low, when will it rise again? What do you think about Oyster project?
I invested for long term but this price makes me sick every time I check. I have patience but I'm losing my hope.
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

actually, in big market exchange most altcoins are dropped, that even with bitcoin prices, and I hope the last Q1 in 2018 will be rise again
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

You noticed what happened when datadash covered PRL this week and earlier in 2017...
Once pegged / mainnet is live and airdrop is finished Oyster Pearl will explode.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Coin burn will just affect the immediate price level and not the general sentiment in market. PRL is one of the projects this year that has performed exceptionally well for investors but just don't see the future with this project, what I am focusing on now is too start thinking long term, project that can generate profit on their own

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Coin burn will just affect the immediate price level and not the general sentiment in market. PRL is one of the projects this year that has performed exceptionally well for investors but just don't see the future with this project, what I am focusing on now is too start thinking long term, project that can generate profit on their own

Why not? Cheaper data storage? New AD revenue? This is a REAL project. All the stupid top 10 coins are payment coins. We dont need payments coin we have ETH. Bitcoin is not a payment method but a digital gold.

OPACITY
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Looking very much forward to this coin burn and the airdrop of the shell tokens. I believe the AIRDROP will happen on April 6 and the price have been going up and down.I believe it will be a good bet in 2018

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

PRL will give airdrop for who holds this token
it will happen on 6 april. now the price increases more than 30% for a week. i think it will continue to rise

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

PRL will give airdrop for who holds this token
it will happen on 6 april. now the price increases more than 30% for a week. i think it will continue to rise

Well, considering the supposed good quality of the project I guess a lot of people would like to get the "buy one token get the second airdropped after a few days" offer. The post-airdrop dump will however be probably quite painful I guess...

enixon291077

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

PRL/KCS, PRL/USDT, TKY/KCS, LTC/KCS  Trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin-2/

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

i hate this announcement. october or december i have oyster pearl (PRL) from airdrop. i sold only $40 without read their project. and when december that airdrop hit $15k. this's why i hate myself, lazy to read.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: