Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a processor for my phone bill  (Read 840 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 03:08:44 AM

Well, watching how we are slowly beginning to spend Bitcoins en-masse, was wondering if anyone would like to or is comfortable with paying an Airtel  post-paid phone bill online.

Of course, as this is the first time this is being tried, I would only like to invite this transaction with someone who we are familiar with.

The way it works is pretty simple:

1. E-mail me with an intent to participate.
2. I send out the phone number and e-mail ID needed for the transaction.
3. 10K INR is paid into that invoice through any method chosen by you. The comments (If available, can include your Bitcoin address).
4. Send me an e-mail with your Bitcoin address and the paid invoice number.
4. Once I receive the e-mail confirmation from Airtel and your e-mail, I will send out 1.25 Bitcoins to your address.

This would be a valid deal until 5th September.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:49:43 AM

Well, watching how we are slowly beginning to spend Bitcoins en-masse, was wondering if anyone would like to or is comfortable with paying an Airtel  post-paid phone bill online.

Of course, as this is the first time this is being tried, I would only like to invite this transaction with someone who we are familiar with.

3. 10K INR is paid into that invoice through any method chosen by you. The comments (If available, can include your Bitcoin address).
4. Once I receive the e-mail confirmation from Airtel and your e-mail, I will send out 1.25 Bitcoins to your address.

Ok, Lets do it, We will take it Smiley

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:53:58 AM

Cheers

Ha.. Had a feeling that you were going to accept it Smiley. love the publicity.

Do I go though the buysellbitcoin portal to send the funds?

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:56:23 AM

Cheers

Yep, you can do that Smiley

Also will try to release this as a feature, but not sure how many people will use recharge for 5000 INR or plus Smiley ( Our minimum sell request is 5000 INR )

Cheers

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:57:54 AM

Cheers

Also will try to release this as a feature, but not sure how many people will use recharge for 5000 INR or plus Smiley ( Our minimum sell request is 5000 INR )

Cheers

Aah, portal needs bank account details, that should be tweaked a bit.. Will ping you the details on hangout.

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:17:51 AM

Cheers

Cheers

Aah, portal needs bank account details, that should be tweaked a bit.. Will ping you the details on hangout.

Smooth as butter Smiley.. And that's how a phone bill gets paid in Bitcoin. Working towards a blog piece in a day or so.. Should include this for sure.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:26:48 AM

Well, watching how we are slowly beginning to spend Bitcoins en-masse, was wondering if anyone would like to or is comfortable with paying an Airtel  post-paid phone bill online.

Cheers

Cheers

Transaction complete and smooth as always Smiley

On a side note : Say hi to Candy as nowdays you are making too many calls to her ( 10k INR bill for Canday Tongue )

Cheers

Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:28:08 AM

Lol, as I explained, my BSNL was on the fritz last month and I went on a rampage upgrading 2 GB Smart Byte packs :p

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: