Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid looking merit  (Read 463 times)
Arif_sg (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

To get merit, it takes hard work and do not give up. Making quality posts is our primary key so as not to become garbage in this forum. Whith this kind of automatic will most likely get an award from our seniors if the quality of posting ia very good and interesting to discuss. Provide useful information for forum.
Many are afraid to post because of the persence of merit. It will only make us less developed. Remember the mistake was the key to succes.
Never be afraid to write useful. Althoug no one has given merit. The most important thing we try to keep making posting that is not depan.
So what do senior friends say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:17 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), Nick Abimanyu (1)

I don't want to sound rude but I can barely understand this. It looks like you are trying to help users on the forum, and that's great, but please try to write your English a little better. This is actually another problem the forum is facing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

I don't want to sound rude but I can barely understand this. It looks like you are trying to help users on the forum, and that's great, but please try to write your English a little better. This is actually another problem the forum is facing.
Or focus on the sub-board for your native language.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
Arif_sg (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Thank you for the advice, i'm glad i god guidance here i will keep trying to make a quality post and for friends who are newbies and jr members do not be afraid to keep trying to make a good post, though hard to get merit.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Thank you for the advice, i'm glad i god guidance here i will keep trying to make a quality post and for friends who are newbies and jr members do not be afraid to keep trying to make a good post, though hard to get merit.

It's hard as you are not fluent in English and this is an English language forum, so either post in your mother tongue board, learn English properly or don't rank up. There are plenty of learning opportunities if you don't rank up so you still benefit from the forum just not financially

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

Remember the mistake was the key to succes.

I think learning from mistakes is key to success.

Never be afraid to write useful. Althoug no one has given merit. The most important thing we try to keep making posting that is not depan.

You got one merit as shown in profile. You really need to work on grammar as it gives a good impression to the readers. Even if you make a constructive post, members will neglect it if you have not used correct grammar.
Trubadur

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

I understood everything the author was trying to say. You cannot expect everybody speak and write fluent English here. As long as it makes sense and the post is informative and helpful I cannot see any problem.  In my opinion I don't care that much about merit. I say what I want to say ask questions and do my best to help the community. The purpose of this forum is the interaction and that's we do here.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:26:02 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

To get merit, it takes hard work and do not give up. Making quality posts is our primary key so as not to become garbage in this forum. Whith this kind of automatic will most likely get an award from our seniors if the quality of posting ia very good and interesting to discuss. Provide useful information for forum.
Many are afraid to post because of the persence of merit. It will only make us less developed. Remember the mistake was the key to succes.

As for my understanding of your post, you are encouraging  people to post. Not to hesitate and speak their mind out and not to worry about mistakes.

I don't see anything wrong about it. And no one is restraining you or anyone from posting. It's just that, if a person is going to post, it must be Readable, Understandable and Relevant to the topic.

As long as it has those three characteristics, you have nothing to worry about being noticed or accused as shit poster or spammer.

And merits are given if you have constructed your posted very well. And if you happen to give your point clearly.

Hard work is not actually needed. You just have to gain knowledge and then posting will never be a problem.
sitnikov

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Why should anyone be afraid with the merit system. Even if you do not get merit and rank up, you still can read the awesome content shared here. Merits and points are not end of the life.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

The merit system introduced is done to enhance the quality of the post and to make the post quality based not quantity based.The merit is being given by our seniors for our posts and that should have quality not quantity as told earlier.
ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

English broken, hence it's hard to get what you implied in your OP. I guess that what you meant is:  You wanted to help others with your posts (tried to write high-quality posts, but I don't know whether they are good posts or not); then didn't receive merits.

My advice for your case is:
Keep posting good threads, doing what you want by heart, trying to help problem-stucked users; then merits might come sometime in the future.
Don't pay so much attention to merits for each thread you write.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

It's true no need to be afraid of the merit,all you have to do is to post quality posts related to the topic no outside matter or irrelevant to the topic.Relevant posts will give you positive merit and the irrelevant will provide you negative one.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

It's hard as you are not fluent in English and this is an English language forum, so either post in your mother tongue board, learn English properly or don't rank up. There are plenty of learning opportunities if you don't rank up so you still benefit from the forum just not financially
This merits score is one good thing to happen to the forum. I call it the quality assurance police station of the forum. You can see the number of arrests it has made.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

I don't see how your post makes any sense? Why would users be afraid to post because of the merit system? Merit is a positive reinforcement used to reward for good posting. If there are bad posts they simply get ignored for the purpose of merit, however will draw attention from Mods and be removed. If the system worked in reverse and was a negative reinforcement tool used to punish people for posting poorly written or 'bad' posts then your sentiment and post would make sense. While you did not necessarily solicit my opinion as you asked 'what do senior friends say', I couldn't help myself.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

Why should anyone be afraid with the merit system. Even if you do not get merit and rank up, you still can read the awesome content shared here. Merits and points are not end of the life.
Your credibility with your post is questionable if nobody gives merit. It's impossible for someone in the forum just read the thread only, he will definitely create a thread or comment on a thread. I'm not afraid about merit system, but I'm afraid to someone reading the thread I created they don't understand againt the post I created.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

Right. At first, I am one of those who afraid to gain merits. But then, I joined bitcoin to learn some techniques and take positive and good advices from anyone who has experience it since I am unexperience interms of trading and investing.. Goodluck to us in gaining such merits. At least we contributed to this forum even a little.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
Merited by Pleione527 (1)

That is the main purpose of this merit system to improved the post of all member of this forum, also moderator and DT's seeing that this forum was attacked by the spammer which is here to earn money and not to help to other people. I know to my self that i need to improve more but i am not afraid not to received merit, but in the long run i think i could collect more merits and make my account ranked up until legendary.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

Lets just follow the rules, spend hard time in constructing post.. because i believe everything follows ones you make quality post very well,  Infact i admit i have account which is permanently banned banned because of shitposting but i realize this things is for our own good, to established  productive discussion. It enlightens me to work harder and not to post just to earn money easy..
Merit system is great idea,,,
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Have to agree with @yahoo62278 am not sure what you're trying to say exactly..

I can say that i give merit out when i see a post i like and that seems good, but i do it sparingly as i know i would soon run out of smerit otherwise Smiley

:]
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

You need to learn the knowledge of digital cryptographic currency carefully so that you can send out quality articles!

Anyone can learn nothing from this expert!

You study hard and publish your own unique insights and you will get merit!
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

I have to work hard, to understand the meaning of your writing
Speaking English correctly is very important, if you want to merit from everyone who reads your writing.
You should be able to speak fluently, first you must improve the way you speak first

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: