Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Today I saw wonderful news: THE SpaceX Falcon 9 launch this weekend marks the first prototype of 12,000 orbital satellites that will one day beam down internet access for every single person on the planet.
I think for Cryptoflix platform it's great advantage - in Africa, Asia and South America, not everywhere there is opportunity of fast Internet to watch movies.
You are right, the project that Elon Musk wants to implement is excellent. But the network itself, or rather the test network, will be launched in 2020. And available to a very small circle of users! But even after the launch of the working network, you need to consider the fact that the network will not be free. Yes, coverage is limitless but the cost is too significant!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Partnership will come, i am sure. Lets first the pre ico start Wink
yes thats true, and I hope one of its partners is the same streaming platform or at least one of the storage media or streaming movie
and can increase the number of investors coming

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

yes thats true, and I hope one of its partners is the same streaming platform or at least one of the storage media or streaming movie

The possibilities to partner with Storage companies are great, unless Time thinks, will eventually work this side of the lockchain, and form an independent storage service, but I do not see any such information in your WPP
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

The possibilities to partner with Storage companies are great, unless Time thinks, will eventually work this side of the lockchain, and form an independent storage service, but I do not see any such information in your WPP
Partnership is always a good sign. The only question is what it may bring to the success of the project. Frankly speaking, such project as CryptoFlix cannot wven exist without partnerships, so they are doing right things
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Today I saw wonderful news: THE SpaceX Falcon 9 launch this weekend marks the first prototype of 12,000 orbital satellites that will one day beam down internet access for every single person on the planet.
I think for Cryptoflix platform it's great advantage - in Africa, Asia and South America, not everywhere there is opportunity of fast Internet to watch movies.

Well while I am pretty happy that SpaceX and Elon Musk have such success in the last years, until the satellite network is up it will take s long time for sure, not sure if this would have any effect on Cryptoflix right now Wink
But even without I think Cryptoflix can become a success in those countries.

I would also like to temper that enthusiasm a bit. Just because internet access will be available across the planet doesn't mean it will be free.

may not be free, but it will be reeeallly cheap. i'm working with a 1gbp/s connection for only 12 euro. if they can't go cheaper than that , they will fail.

nothing free in this world, but cheap is possible. some country has a fast connection, faster than 4g connection with cheap price.
if cryptoflix has many user, they should have a big server that wont be down when many users access their platform at same time.

According to United Nations, internet access became a human right and its sad too see whole countries being restricted from it because of financial issues or even government issues.
I am happy to see things are getting better on this topic all across the globe.
If Elon Max can realize this idea, we will be able to have unlimited access in even the most remote parts of the planet - for example, Greenland or Antarctica, and would not need anymore mobile operators.
I'm just sure we shouldn't rely on this technology any time soon. I think the cost will be tremendous. And the military will be the first to use this network.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2800
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

when the various companies will see the real potential of cryptoflix ,i believe already after the start of the pre-ico the partnerships with the storage companies will arrive...
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Well while I am pretty happy that SpaceX and Elon Musk have such success in the last years, until the satellite network is up it will take s long time for sure, not sure if this would have any effect on Cryptoflix right now Wink
But even without I think Cryptoflix can become a success in those countries.

I would also like to temper that enthusiasm a bit. Just because internet access will be available across the planet doesn't mean it will be free.

may not be free, but it will be reeeallly cheap. i'm working with a 1gbp/s connection for only 12 euro. if they can't go cheaper than that , they will fail.

nothing free in this world, but cheap is possible. some country has a fast connection, faster than 4g connection with cheap price.
if cryptoflix has many user, they should have a big server that wont be down when many users access their platform at same time.

According to United Nations, internet access became a human right and its sad too see whole countries being restricted from it because of financial issues or even government issues.
I am happy to see things are getting better on this topic all across the globe.
If Elon Max can realize this idea, we will be able to have unlimited access in even the most remote parts of the planet - for example, Greenland or Antarctica, and would not need anymore mobile operators.
I'm just sure we shouldn't rely on this technology any time soon. I think the cost will be tremendous. And the military will be the first to use this network.

Despite the SpaceX sucess and its implications on costs of satellite internet, it will still not be able to beat the price and volume of the traditional fiber optics. It will be pertinent of Cryptoflix to work out the market and internet penetration first. So, HK, China, Vietnam and Thailand are good internet wise. India is a huge market too.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.
That's the advantage of cryptoflix. If you look at the solution on marked at the moment the is allways a credit card needed or bound on a platform. Cryptoflix is flexible for any scenario e.g.for mobile access or anonymous payment.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

That's the advantage of cryptoflix. If you look at the solution on marked at the moment the is allways a credit card needed or bound on a platform. Cryptoflix is flexible for any scenario e.g.for mobile access or anonymous payment.
I hope that they will accept payment options like z cash or monero to allow for wider spread of user base
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

I think the real strength lies in crowdfunding movie projects coming out of underdeveloped countries. They don't need billions to make an interesting movie. And a lot of the content can be empowering for people in underdeveloped countries like blockchain education.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

I think the real strength lies in crowdfunding movie projects coming out of underdeveloped countries. They don't need billions to make an interesting movie. And a lot of the content can be empowering for people in underdeveloped countries like blockchain education.
This is really good idea. Without multi million actors and pointless CGI they can finance very good projects
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

Even if people living in undeveloped countries manage to get enough local and international investors to fund their movies, they will need to be quite successful in order to eventually give a good return back to the investors.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

You are right, the project that Elon Musk wants to implement is excellent. But the network itself, or rather the test network, will be launched in 2020. And available to a very small circle of users! But even after the launch of the working network, you need to consider the fact that the network will not be free. Yes, coverage is limitless but the cost is too significant!

I don't think that it will be expensive! maybe you don't know who Elon Musk is?
At the TED conference, Larry Page said that in the event of his death, his money will go to the founder of Tesla Motors, SpaceX, Solar City, Neuralink, The Boring Company, and wishing to populate people on Mars, Elon Musk. His wish, Larry Page explained, is that he wants to see people, such as Elon Musk, who can change the world. Accordingly, he believes in what CEO Tesla Motors does, and is confident in the correctness and usefulness of his efforts.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Sorry if I might sound dumb, but what has an Apple device to do  with this project at all? It seems pretty obvious to me that you don't have to have overpriced Apple stuff when Crypto.Flix is focusing on free content for underdeveloped countries. Or did I miss something important here?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

At the TED conference, Larry Page said that in the event of his death, his money will go to the founder of Tesla Motors, SpaceX, Solar City, Neuralink, The Boring Company, and wishing to populate people on Mars, Elon Musk. His wish, Larry Page explained, is that he wants to see people, such as Elon Musk, who can change the world. Accordingly, he believes in what CEO Tesla Motors does, and is confident in the correctness and usefulness of his efforts.
It's kind of hard not to know Elon, the guy's face has been on the news in recent days, I'm glad to see a real rapport between Blockchain and people related to positions of power and influence, an even stronger hope for a project that are coming out of the manger, like Cryptoflix
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

I hope they will have a partnership with a big media company or other entities that will have a complementing effect on the platform.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:43 AM

What price is planned for a monthly/annual membership?

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?
It should be, its really bad if the price will follow the volatility of the token.

Why you think it's bad? If the price will be constantly adjusted against some currency, that market interventions all the time. Besides, I think since the token will be constantly used on the platform, the volatility won't be such a big problem.
And then what if many people want to hold it? the price will soar and no one want to subscribe at a high price.

Not necessarily. The price depends not only on the amount of people who decide to hold. It also depends on the project development and many more unpredictable factors.
Yes it also has other reason actually but i was talking that its bad if the prices on this platform arent constant.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

I also don't think that it will be expensive. Musk is trying to save humanity and bring development into technology where other big players tried to slow down. He will make sure that this network will be usable by everyone, but still it will take much more time from here.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.
I hope that they will accept payment options like z cash or monero to allow for wider spread of user base
It will be good if it will be all other popular coins, but it must be exchanged to cryptoflix token to use it on the platform.
Cryptoflix should provide the exchange service on the platform for that, they should keep their token's value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: