Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

So basically the platform will be similar like netflix and others but with cheaper prices. How will you attract film producing companies? Do you have any partnerships or negotiations going on with any of them?

It's more like the iTunes store then Netflix, as you have to pay for things individuelly instead. As far as I knownthey already talked with people who are interested in starting their projects through CryptoFlix.

Do you have a source for that info?

One of the devs some time ago said here in the thread that they got some inquiries from filmmakers regarding cryptoflix platform, which indeed confirms the fact that there will be demand.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

So basically the platform will be similar like netflix and others but with cheaper prices. How will you attract film producing companies? Do you have any partnerships or negotiations going on with any of them?

It's more like the iTunes store then Netflix, as you have to pay for things individuelly instead. As far as I knownthey already talked with people who are interested in starting their projects through CryptoFlix.

One of the devs some time ago said here in the thread that they got some inquiries from filmmakers regarding cryptoflix platform, which indeed confirms the fact that there will be demand.

Cryptoflix is a good opportunity for all filmmakers who have difficulties to get their projects fully financed which seems to be often the case even with prestigious filmmakers. So it's no surprise that there is already quite an interest in the platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

Cryptoflix is a good opportunity for all filmmakers who have difficulties to get their projects fully financed which seems to be often the case even with prestigious filmmakers. So it's no surprise that there is already quite an interest in the platform.

The movie funding is really exciting. In a bear market like the one we are currently in people could invest in movies wich have nothing to do with crypto and this way diversify their risks.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
Merited by MattLeBlanc (1)

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it ▶️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM
Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

Nice! Thats a cool promotion video! Looking forward to more videos and eventually some dev interviews on your youtube channel  Grin
The video is really interesting. But I have a question, will there be any progress on your beta platform??? I periodically go to the site but nothing changes(

The platform is just a presentation from what I see. It would have been a good thing if it was functional. From what I saw on the Roadmap, they will launch the Cryptoflix Alpha Platform in the third quarter.

I think Christian mentioned once that there will be no functional demo before the ICO starts.

I don't think that it's too hard to achieve a netflix like demo before the ICO. A demo always attract potential investors.

i'm really waiting to see something like that, it just need to be something that show what is going to feel like, doen+t need to be feature complete

A demo will boost visibility in this crypto crowded space and help in gathering more investors.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

For those who want to know more about the CryptoFlix market place, here's a short video explaining it ▶️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM
Thank you for the video! The video is short, but it clears up a lot for me.  Smiley

Nice! Thats a cool promotion video! Looking forward to more videos and eventually some dev interviews on your youtube channel  Grin
The video is really interesting. But I have a question, will there be any progress on your beta platform??? I periodically go to the site but nothing changes(

The platform is just a presentation from what I see. It would have been a good thing if it was functional. From what I saw on the Roadmap, they will launch the Cryptoflix Alpha Platform in the third quarter.

I think Christian mentioned once that there will be no functional demo before the ICO starts.

I don't think that it's too hard to achieve a netflix like demo before the ICO. A demo always attract potential investors.

i'm really waiting to see something like that, it just need to be something that show what is going to feel like, doen+t need to be feature complete

A demo will boost visibility in this crypto crowded space and help in gathering more investors.

I think one of the team told some time ago that there won't be any demo before the ICO starts iirc.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I agree, for creative people interested in cinema, this platform is very necessary, for sure it will win great popularity.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

I agree, for creative people interested in cinema, this platform is very necessary, for sure it will win great popularity.

I cant think of any system that promotes croudfunding for movies or series right now...except kickstarter and those plattforms. And their "audience" is not out to finance a movie. You're right, something like that is really necessary
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

The video about the film marketplace is really interesting, I’m impatient to have the possibility to use my crypto to watch movies too. I think project with use case like cryptoflix have good chance to be used a lot by the crypto community.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

The video about the film marketplace is really interesting, I’m impatient to have the possibility to use my crypto to watch movies too. I think project with use case like cryptoflix have good chance to be used a lot by the crypto community.
Yes the movie is short but good.
I'm impatient to have the possibility to use my watching movie to enlarge my crypto too.  Grin
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

Yes the movie is short but good.
I'm impatient to have the possibility to use my watching movie to enlarge my crypto too.  Grin
I really like short but informative stuff and hate when people tell something is an hour what can be explained in 5 mins. This one was pretty ok.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

what about some good animated infographic videos not just a text slideshow video
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

I wish cryptoflix made its ico 6 months ago.

I would have fund some movies if crowdfunding for movies available right now. It is better than current bearish market.

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

I would have fund some movies if crowdfunding for movies available right now. It is better than current bearish market.

These times will be over soon and we will make more investments without hesitating, i have no doubt in this. Also i m willing to see a movie which is funded by me.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

what about some good animated infographic videos not just a text slideshow video
Maybe they dont have much time at the moment, but as an ICO which deals with movies, they certainly have the skills to make a good movie with not only text.
But better a text video, than no video. Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

ETH coming down from $1200 a few months ago to almost $350 could bring in new people even though most people only jump on the train when the prices rise.

Depends on the token sale structure. Which will probably be adjusted to the lower dollar price of ETH. Because despite that we are in crypto, we are still depending on fiat to pay the bills.

Yes, they have provisionally set the price per token but have already said that closer to the ICO date they will adjust it depending on ETH price if necessary.  
I think that this is temporary phenomenon, long bitcoin correction - after some time many will regret that they did not take the opportunity to buy bitcoin so cheaply.
I hate that word - correction, but still, this is something that has to happen. Most of the people think that today's eexchange rate is very low while comparing it with the highest one. But try to compare it with the rate at the beginning of 2017 - it is still amazing!
I love the word correction, its better than crash or bearish year.  Grin

but this correction is taking too long, my overall portfolio decreased to 1/4 of january portfolio value, but you are right we are still far beyond beginning of 2017. So HODL. (like we have other chance in this time)
It's taking more time than all of us would like to take but better days will come soon, at least I hope that.
The next hype wave will come soon and young projects like cryptoflix will benefit the most. It will be a bright summer.
Your words to the manipulators in your ears, waiting for banks to buy bitcoin and then go to new records.
I don't think that there are any manipulatorsa, I'm inclined to believe that this is a temporary phenomenon, which was formed at random - a semblance of a large wave and I think after this dump will be new pump wave - all what is need it's to wait.
Now there is a shaving of weak hands, it's all planned by the market manipulators with big money, everyone is already talking about the fall means soon there will be growth.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

These times will be over soon and we will make more investments without hesitating, i have no doubt in this. Also i m willing to see a movie which is funded by me.
Now it remains to be hoped that crypto market will stabilize in the near future, perhaps now very cheap etherium - and if after 2 weeks it will be again 1200, we will regret that we did not buy it for fiat.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

i do not know how much it can help to have moved the ico for a month later,the market is still unstable, maybe an explanatory video would raise again the interest in the project...
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

Cryptoflix confirm its own blockchain or is living inside the overated blockchain Ethereum ?

It will rely on blockchain ethereum for now but idk with the future. Maybe they will build their own blockchain which is more convenience for the platform.
I believe that building your own blockchain is very expensive and not profitable. I believe that it is not necessary to invent a Bicycle and to use ready decisions!

Expensive? Hell no, when ARK will release "push button deployable blockchain" you'll be able to create your own blockchain in ten minutes. The only "hard" part is to find nodes/delegates to mantain the network, which is not that hard btw
I think it's not even the cost and time for the creation of a protection, etc. easier to use ready-made solutions.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Now it remains to be hoped that crypto market will stabilize in the near future, perhaps now very cheap etherium - and if after 2 weeks it will be again 1200, we will regret that we did not buy it for fiat.

You are right, now that the Ethereum is around 380-400 Usd, but after few weeks we will hopefully recover from these prices and maybe go beyond 1000 usd again.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

Yes you are right, for trade in the market now the most favorable situation, and here for investment... I think that in those projects where the cost is tied to the dollar there is no danger, and where to ETH question....

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: