Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

i believe subtitles are the task of the filmstudios and not of the streaming provider.

For netflix it is not.

I don't think it will be different for cryptoflix.

Sometimes even third party. Sub are widely and freely available

I feel third party providers are the best in this matter. Finding translators to different languages is not that easy, there are agencies who does this job for production companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

i believe subtitles are the task of the filmstudios and not of the streaming provider.

For netflix it is not.

I feel third party providers are the best in this matter. Finding translators to different languages is not that easy, there are agencies who does this job for production companies.
I guess that fimstudios are incharge of the translations of their productions. This is an important point to expand to other countries.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

For netflix it is not.

I guess that fimstudios are incharge of the translations of their productions. This is an important point to expand to other countries.

the market of voice actress is flooded. you can easily get a hold of a fresh actor to voice over the translation. i thought i heard something like 20k-40k $ per voice per movie. thats rather cheap.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

Today I saw wonderful news: THE SpaceX Falcon 9 launch this weekend marks the first prototype of 12,000 orbital satellites that will one day beam down internet access for every single person on the planet.
I think for Cryptoflix platform it's great advantage - in Africa, Asia and South America, not everywhere there is opportunity of fast Internet to watch movies.

Well while I am pretty happy that SpaceX and Elon Musk have such success in the last years, until the satellite network is up it will take s long time for sure, not sure if this would have any effect on Cryptoflix right now Wink
But even without I think Cryptoflix can become a success in those countries.

I would also like to temper that enthusiasm a bit. Just because internet access will be available across the planet doesn't mean it will be free.

may not be free, but it will be reeeallly cheap. i'm working with a 1gbp/s connection for only 12 euro. if they can't go cheaper than that , they will fail.

nothing free in this world, but cheap is possible. some country has a fast connection, faster than 4g connection with cheap price.
if cryptoflix has many user, they should have a big server that wont be down when many users access their platform at same time.

According to United Nations, internet access became a human right and its sad too see whole countries being restricted from it because of financial issues or even government issues.
I am happy to see things are getting better on this topic all across the globe.
If Elon Max can realize this idea, we will be able to have unlimited access in even the most remote parts of the planet - for example, Greenland or Antarctica, and would not need anymore mobile operators.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

For netflix it is not.

Yes those are mostly translated by funs, still they may be quite well done

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

You can see fans' subtitles in every pirated movie/tv series/anime etc...I think that for legit content there are some kind og agencies out there

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

You can see fans' subtitles in every pirated movie/tv series/anime etc...I think that for legit content there are some kind og agencies out there
Indeed, I do not think there is a problem finding people to translate the content and if it is through an agency, quality should not be a problem.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

Indeed, I do not think there is a problem finding people to translate the content and if it is through an agency, quality should not be a problem.
There are so many people who want to do the translation job, there are even lots of subtitle uploaded for free on here : https://subscene.com/
And maybe a lot more on other sites.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

There are so many people who want to do the translation job, there are even lots of subtitle uploaded for free on here : https://subscene.com/
And maybe a lot more on other sites.

I agree. On this forum alone people are fighting over the translation jobs and if there's a fan base behind a show or movie they'll even do it for free.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

I was wondering if there is a forthcoming partnership for this project? I guess it will be a nice booster to the CRYPTOFLIX platform. Smiley
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Today I saw wonderful news: THE SpaceX Falcon 9 launch this weekend marks the first prototype of 12,000 orbital satellites that will one day beam down internet access for every single person on the planet.
I think for Cryptoflix platform it's great advantage - in Africa, Asia and South America, not everywhere there is opportunity of fast Internet to watch movies.

Well while I am pretty happy that SpaceX and Elon Musk have such success in the last years, until the satellite network is up it will take s long time for sure, not sure if this would have any effect on Cryptoflix right now Wink
But even without I think Cryptoflix can become a success in those countries.

I would also like to temper that enthusiasm a bit. Just because internet access will be available across the planet doesn't mean it will be free.

may not be free, but it will be reeeallly cheap. i'm working with a 1gbp/s connection for only 12 euro. if they can't go cheaper than that , they will fail.

nothing free in this world, but cheap is possible. some country has a fast connection, faster than 4g connection with cheap price.
if cryptoflix has many user, they should have a big server that wont be down when many users access their platform at same time.

According to United Nations, internet access became a human right and its sad too see whole countries being restricted from it because of financial issues or even government issues.
I am happy to see things are getting better on this topic all across the globe.

Water is also a human right but still there are a lot of countries in which you have to pay for clean water.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

What price is planned for a monthly/annual membership?

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?
It should be, its really bad if the price will follow the volatility of the token.

Why you think it's bad? If the price will be constantly adjusted against some currency, that market interventions all the time. Besides, I think since the token will be constantly used on the platform, the volatility won't be such a big problem.
And then what if many people want to hold it? the price will soar and no one want to subscribe at a high price.

Not necessarily. The price depends not only on the amount of people who decide to hold. It also depends on the project development and many more unpredictable factors.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

I was wondering if there is a forthcoming partnership for this project? I guess it will be a nice booster to the CRYPTOFLIX platform. Smiley
Would be great if they achieve to launch a well-known movie on their platform. I think that's the only way to attract many viewers.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Would be great if they achieve to launch a well-known movie on their platform. I think that's the only way to attract many viewers.

It's still enough time for this project before the ICO to build some partnerships. I guess they are already negotiating.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

Partnership will come, i am sure. Lets first the pre ico start Wink
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.

That is something I really dont like about Netflix, the content is different for every country. No idea why they do that, hop Cryptoflix wont.

The reason behind that is copyright issues, so I think cryptoflix will suffer from the same issues. Hopefully they will find a solution for that.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.

That is something I really dont like about Netflix, the content is different for every country. No idea why they do that, hop Cryptoflix wont.

The reason behind that is copyright issues, so I think cryptoflix will suffer from the same issues. Hopefully they will find a solution for that.

if they wanna be legit they have to take copyright into account.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

if they wanna be legit they have to take copyright into account.

Of course they should follow the copyright rules, i think people in here doesn't want to support any illegal activities so Cryptoflix maybe can tell us about their copyright procedure in different countries.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

This is actually a good question for the AMA Andreas is doing with the CEO, maybe he can ask him what their plans are regarding copyright.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

Partnership will come, i am sure. Lets first the pre ico start Wink

Agreed! If cryptoflix feels the need for a partnership they will try to find it. For now it's better to focus on token sale first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: