Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

Hey Guys,

The technology we are developing is:

1) The YourDef Solution

2) The individual watermark anti-pirate tech

Take care and please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io

Best, Christian

The YourDef Solution sounds nice, but what does the individual watermark anti-pirate tech do? Do we have to see watermarks the whole time?

Yes i didn't get that either.

Would it be like dvd-screeners and it will always be watermark on the screen. If it is like that no-one would pay for it. I hope we misunderstood.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

Hey Guys,

1) The YourDef Solution

Take care and please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io

Best, Christian

So I was right on "YourDef". I really don't know what happens today with Netflix, if you have a slow connection you're fucked basically?

Netflix is scaling basing on the band you have as well, you will see the movie at a lower resolution

what is the YourDef-Solution? Could someone explain that real quick for me? Sorry and thank you.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Interesting information about the YourDef on page 31 in Whitepaper.
It should be a combined effort of multiple technologies to optimize streaming. But is it developed by Crpytoflix or an existing solution or just good marketing for a standard streaming?

I guess we gonna figure that out when the platform goes live. I don't really know what technologies other video streaming platforms are using, but the piracy issue is kind of a cornerstone here and has to be dealt with.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

Hey Guys,

1) The YourDef Solution

Best, Christian

If proven successful, anti-piracy technology will be needed not only in the world of cinema but also in other fields like in music industry.
The war against piracy is being and continues to be echoed around the world. It is nice to hear that cryptoflix participate in fighting this type of crime.

So that explains it. It was a good news for the community having the capacity to develop a proprietary technology and avoid paying royalties. Btw, are they already patented?
This patent could get very worthful in the future. It's great that they were the first to have that idea.
I hope this watermark will not be very intrusive. While protecting copyright, need to remember that it's double-edged sword, I think the priority is comfortable viewing.

The way I read what cryptoflix is doing is that the watermark will be visible when a pirated copy is being played.
Won't the take some kind of measurements in order to make sure pirated copies won't get to the platform in the first place?

The problem is not that there are pirated copies ON the platform. It's more the problem that people will try to pirate/copy the movies from the Cryptoflix platform.
Of course they will do. You cant avoid piracy. You can grab te data from the graphic card or from the monitor in the worst case.
If there will be different prices in different countries, also an arbitrage possibility will be given. They could fake the country where they live to get it cheaper for example.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Hey Guys,

1) The YourDef Solution

Best, Christian

So I was right on "YourDef". I really don't know what happens today with Netflix, if you have a slow connection you're fucked basically?

Netflix is scaling basing on the band you have as well, you will see the movie at a lower resolution

what is the YourDef-Solution? Could someone explain that real quick for me? Sorry and thank you.

Isnt it in their whitepaper ? I dont usually go through whitepaper unless its very interesting so I don't know if they even got one.
But would like to know this too, YourDef-Solution
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

The technology Developped by cryptoflix seems interesting, i think it’d a good thing to have a project focus on movies, there is not so much projects about that and it’s a very good industry.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

Don't forget to follow the CRYPTOFLIX project at https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/cryptoflix/
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

From the WP :

YourDef is the implementation of current streaming techniques and coding
plus individually customized size adjusted to screening device and taking
individual preferences into account. This means that YourDef will be
decided by the user and the device and will mean that one only pays for
what one receives. It seems only logic and it seems only fair yet no other
digital distribution platform has utilized this principle before.

The technique behind YourDef is a combined effort of multiple
technologies for optimizing the streaming experience both in terms of
quality and stability, which is closely linked to the data speed access and
device screen size. As an added option, the user will be able to reduce
data size further in accordance with personal preferences.

YourDef Movie file size is individual ranging down to as little as between
100MB and 200MB for a feature length movie

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Hey everyone,

I am sincerely happy that everyone is helping everyone here. Helping others is a big part of CryptoFlix.

Questions are posted and answers are found and posted from the WP or previous posts. I love it - keep it up!

Regarding the Anti-Piracy watermark technology I cannot say much about it until we have submitted the patent application, however I can say that it will not in any way impact the viewing experience nor quality.

As a filmmaker I understand how important it is to watch a film as it was intended and that is what we are aiming for on the CryptoFlix Platform.

Thanks for your interest - please remember to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Hey everyone,

I am sincerely happy that everyone is helping everyone here. Helping others is a big part of CryptoFlix.

Questions are posted and answers are found and posted from the WP or previous posts. I love it - keep it up!

Regarding the Anti-Piracy watermark technology I cannot say much about it until we have submitted the patent application, however I can say that it will not in any way impact the viewing experience nor quality.

As a filmmaker I understand how important it is to watch a film as it was intended and that is what we are aiming for on the CryptoFlix Platform.

Thanks for your interest - please remember to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

That sounds interesting. I guess you need to prevent the streams from being saved on the receiving device.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Hey everyone,

Take care, Christian

That sounds interesting. I guess you need to prevent the streams from being saved on the receiving device.
Sounds like a innovative approach. Not only using existig technology and add blockchain. Nice to hear that something gets developed and protected by a patent. Looking forward to get some mor information about the watermark technology.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Hey everyone,

Take care, Christian

Ok, that sounds good. Really was wondering if we have to see watermarks the whole time, because that would be a horrible solution. Thanks for clarifying this so fast.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Basically users won't see any difference, watermark just is needed for cryptoflix devs to bring the right experience to users

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Ok, i thought there wouldn't be watermark on the screen but wanted to ask. Thanks for clarifying the situation.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Ok, i thought there wouldn't be watermark on the screen but wanted to ask. Thanks for clarifying the situation.

It wouldn't make sense to penalize legit users by making them sit through a watermark throughout the show. A watermark is only required to annoy pirates.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

It wouldn't make sense to penalize legit users by making them sit through a watermark throughout the show. A watermark is only required to annoy pirates.

They'll find a way that won't annoy the legit customers. As far as I know, watermarks are used mostly in pre-release versions of movies so that studios know who leaked it if one of these versions shows up on the Internet.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

They'll find a way that won't annoy the legit customers. As far as I know, watermarks are used mostly in pre-release versions of movies so that studios know who leaked it if one of these versions shows up on the Internet.

I don't think they should focus on anti-piracy measures. it's pointless and a waste of resources.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

It is good to know that this anti-piracy thing won't decrease users experience while watching the movie from cryptoflix platform.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

I've had a quick look at your whitepaper and thorough look at your website and older posts, too. This project looks really interesting, I would definitely use it 110%! just wanted to wish the team good luck with the funding and congrats on the idea Wink I would have loved to have been a part of the translation team for Spanish. Is the spread still open at all to ask for a spot? Thanks guys!
The Spanish language translation is already reserved and done, you can check the spreadsheet on the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

CRYPTOFLIX

WATCH MOVIES. FUND FILMS. GET CRYPTOS. REPEAT.

Welcome to CRYPTOFLIX – a Blockchain film streaming platform to give everyone, everywhere legal access to movies and to educate humanity across borders.
Imagine a new platform, where movies of yesterday, today and tomorrow, local and international are available to stream legally on a phone or tablet at low cost – even on a slow internet speed and where it is possible to access educational films and TV for free.

This platform is called CRYPTOFLIX and the cryptocurrency revolution has made it possible for the CRYPTOFLIX team to carry out this project – now. Check out our progress on www.cryptoflix.io

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to launch the CRYPTOFLIX Ecosystem with CRYPTOFLIX - a closed network film and TV streaming platform as the central element. We will in part offer paid content in the form of feature films and TV and commercial free films and TV for educational purposes to private individuals across the planet, without borders. Paid content is available through payments in our own FLIX Tokens as well as common crypto currencies and which will be launched firstly in underdeveloped, high population, under banked countries. Furthermore, we will launch a Film Market, where FLIX Token holders can invest in film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet and which have a risk score as well as comments from our expert analysts.

WHAT INNOVATION DO WE OFFER

There are three main challenges in the delivery of content in underdeveloped countries:

●   Internet speed
●   Hardware storage limits
●   Piracy

We intend to deliver a user driven quality of the content so that it will be possible to stream size-compressed films even at lower internet speeds. This deals with the first two challenges.

We call this, Your Definition or YourDef.

We are further developing groundbreaking new technology to individually watermark a streamed copy of a film and we will be able to link to the payment on the Blockchain. We fully expect to be able to patent and license this technology.

Our vision for the new watermarking of streamed films is for this to be a market standard for Video on Demand. Today it is not possible to individually watermark a streaming and link this to a payment and thereby identify the pirate. This will be possible with our solution.

THE CRYPTOFLIX PLATFORM

The CRYPTOFLIX Platform is the central element in the CRYPTOFLIX Ecosystem. It is where most users will have their interface with our product and all other elements of the ecosystem are connected to CRYPTOFLIX.

When users register on the CRYPTOFLIX platform they will have one account to access both paid content – movies and TV and free content - educational films, documentaries and TV. When the user is logged in there are 2 types of content:

Cinema content - paid movies and TV.

Educational Screening content - free films and TV for private individual use.

The platform account will also feature a user digital wallet where users can top up their balance for paid content and which will be integrated with local as well as Blockchain based payment forms as necessary for each market. Payment for the content on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform by way of FLIX tokes will feature a discounted price compared to payment in other accepted digital currencies.

Non-private individual – institutional users can access the educational content through a prepaid monthly subscription plan, which will be competitively and reasonably priced to ensure that the content owners are satisfied as well as to ensure that the content will be used correctly and not through illegal use. This solution is optimal for schools, libraries, organizations etc.

The Platform offers a number of unique benefits for both users and the film industry.

You can see a demo of the platform clicking on this link.

CRYPTOFLIX FILM MARKET

With the CRYPTOFLIX FILM MARKET we will enable top quality producers, sales agents and other industry elite players and suppliers to seek financing from the FLIX Token holders. We will generate a risk score based on

1.   Where in the film value chain does the financing apply
2.   The time it will take to get the project to market
3.   The genre, potential market and projected income for the project
4.   The team behind the project
5.   Any X Factors which apply to the project (A-List actors, subject matter    etc.)

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet.

This will provide FLIX Token holder with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The risk score and comments from our expert analysts will allow the token holders to make educated decisions and to only finance projects which are within an acceptable risk compared to the private finances of each token holder.

The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income and will serve as a guide for the token holder into the exciting world of film financing.

MEET THE TEAM BEHIND CRYPTOFLIX

Christian Falkenberg Husum  – Founder, CEO and producer

Stefan Steen Larsen  - Co-founder, COO and digital rights exploitation expert

Bastian Larsen  - Full Stack Developer

Gabriela Y. Rios  - Marketing Manager

Peter Rommel - Full Stack Developer

Edward Arentz  – Film Distributor, Advisory board member, CRYPTOFLIX

Mike Boutwell – IT-Architect, Advisory board member, CRYPTOFLIX

Jonathan Brathwaite  – Legal Advisor

George Thomas  – Blockchain developer

ROADMAP

CRYPTOFLIX ICO

We provide our token holders with exclusive such as:

- The price for streaming a movie on the platform is discounted when paying with FLIX Tokens
- It is possible to fund films with the FLIX Tokens and to receive returns

TOKENSALE DETAILS

CRYPTOFLIX is seeking funding between a soft cap of 3.000 ETH and a hard cap of 25.000 ETH.

The tokens will be utility Tokens and will be compliant to the latest ERC223 standard and can be held in most common digital wallets.

100 million FLIX Tokens are available for distribution.

57 million FLIX Tokens are available to contributors.

23 million FLIX Tokens are dedicated for the team, advisors, bounties etc.

Finally, there is a 20 million FLIX Token fund to support the business and to serve as a preliminary reserve

DISTRIBUTION DATES

ICO: April 15th 2018 – May 15th 2018
1 ETH = 2.500 FLIX (Provisionally)
Minimum investment for benefits = 0.1 ETH

I've had a quick look at your whitepaper and thorough look at your website and older posts, too. This project looks really interesting, I would definitely use it 110%! just wanted to wish the team good luck with the funding and congrats on the idea Wink I would have loved to have been a part of the translation team for Spanish. Is the spread still open at all to ask for a spot? Thanks guys!
Congratulations to Cryptoflix for the minimum investment with bonuses, 0.1 ETH is quite inclusive, and although it is a minimum bonus next to the investment, there is the possibility of joining for any Crypto User class
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: