Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Regarding the Anti-Piracy watermark technology I cannot say much about it until we have submitted the patent application, however I can say that it will not in any way impact the viewing experience nor quality.

As a filmmaker I understand how important it is to watch a film as it was intended and that is what we are aiming for on the CryptoFlix Platform.

Ok, i thought there wouldn't be watermark on the screen but wanted to ask. Thanks for clarifying the situation.

It is good to know that this anti-piracy thing won't decrease users experience while watching the movie from cryptoflix platform.

I am wondering how this watermark will look like. I guess we have to wait till they got the patent for it before we get more information about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Regarding the Anti-Piracy watermark technology I cannot say much about it until we have submitted the patent application, however I can say that it will not in any way impact the viewing experience nor quality.

As a filmmaker I understand how important it is to watch a film as it was intended and that is what we are aiming for on the CryptoFlix Platform.

Ok, i thought there wouldn't be watermark on the screen but wanted to ask. Thanks for clarifying the situation.

It is good to know that this anti-piracy thing won't decrease users experience while watching the movie from cryptoflix platform.

I am wondering how this watermark will look like. I guess we have to wait till they got the patent for it before we get more information about it.
Are you think, that somebody can steal this watermark for another company? I never heard about cases like that before Smiley
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Are you think, that somebody can steal this watermark for another company? I never heard about cases like that before Smiley

We don't know how's thing will run hence we can only make some guesses. I wish the anti-piracy system that cryptoflix makes will work as expected.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Hey everyone,

I am sincerely happy that everyone is helping everyone here. Helping others is a big part of CryptoFlix.

Questions are posted and answers are found and posted from the WP or previous posts. I love it - keep it up!

Thanks for your interest - please remember to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

Ok, that sounds good. Really was wondering if we have to see watermarks the whole time, because that would be a horrible solution. Thanks for clarifying this so fast.

Good to know the patent is coming. How much time you think it's gonna take? These things usually are not that fast.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Hey everyone,

I am sincerely happy that everyone is helping everyone here. Helping others is a big part of CryptoFlix.

Questions are posted and answers are found and posted from the WP or previous posts. I love it - keep it up!

Thanks for your interest - please remember to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

Ok, that sounds good. Really was wondering if we have to see watermarks the whole time, because that would be a horrible solution. Thanks for clarifying this so fast.

Good to know the patent is coming. How much time you think it's gonna take? These things usually are not that fast.
Please hurry up with the submission of the patent. I want to see it before the end of the ICO because it will boost the funding.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

Guys please don't quote the first post, it'll be really hard to concentrate on the current news.

Getting a patent may take sometime as the documentation part for patents is too lengthy and hopefully, we'll see it before the start of ico.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Hey everyone,

Take care, Christian

Please hurry up with the submission of the patent. I want to see it before the end of the ICO because it will boost the funding.

A patent isn't unfortunately something that can be done quickle. Afaik a European patent will take at around 3 months until the first notice of the patent examiner.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Interesting information about the YourDef on page 31 in Whitepaper.
It should be a combined effort of multiple technologies to optimize streaming. But is it developed by Crpytoflix or an existing solution or just good marketing for a standard streaming?

I guess we gonna figure that out when the platform goes live. I don't really know what technologies other video streaming platforms are using, but the piracy issue is kind of a cornerstone here and has to be dealt with.
By the way, I didn't find any information about how the content will be protected from download? I think the answer to this question will tell how the fight against piracy will be organized.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

Just see how open source tech works, you create something and someone else take your idea without even thanking you, yes I'm looking at you Lisk

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Just see how open source tech works, you create something and someone else take your idea without even thanking you, yes I'm looking at you Lisk

That's exactly the reason why they should now get the patent before releasing any more information. It would be a shame when someone is trying to copy the idea from Cryptoflix.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

That's exactly the reason why they should now get the patent before releasing any more information. It would be a shame when someone is trying to copy the idea from Cryptoflix.

I think devs of cryptoflix got it covered about the patent section, but if they got their patent before ICO it will boost the sales definitely. In the future maybe other companies can use their technology, they even can get some revenue from this patent?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

I really like that the minimum amount of investment in the project amounts to only 0.1 ETH. Very many will be able to participate in this project!
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I really like that the minimum amount of investment in the project amounts to only 0.1 ETH. Very many will be able to participate in this project!

With that low amount, lots of people can invest in project, good call from devs.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

With that low amount, lots of people can invest in project, good call from devs.

Nice move of them, lots of investors also means lots of potential platform users.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Nice move of them, lots of investors also means lots of potential platform users.
It's getting harder and harder for ICOs to raise their hardcap. I only see very little who can achieve this in this bear market.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

This or that way, I am sure they will have their caps sooner or later. I have some doubts about other projects I'm in, but not about this one.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

CRYPTOFLIX

WATCH MOVIES. FUND FILMS. GET CRYPTOS. REPEAT.

Welcome to CRYPTOFLIX – a Blockchain film streaming platform to give everyone, everywhere legal access to movies and to educate humanity across borders.
Imagine a new platform, where movies of yesterday, today and tomorrow, local and international are available to stream legally on a phone or tablet at low cost – even on a slow internet speed and where it is possible to access educational films and TV for free.

This platform is called CRYPTOFLIX and the cryptocurrency revolution has made it possible for the CRYPTOFLIX team to carry out this project – now. Check out our progress on www.cryptoflix.io

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to launch the CRYPTOFLIX Ecosystem with CRYPTOFLIX - a closed network film and TV streaming platform as the central element. We will in part offer paid content in the form of feature films and TV and commercial free films and TV for educational purposes to private individuals across the planet, without borders. Paid content is available through payments in our own FLIX Tokens as well as common crypto currencies and which will be launched firstly in underdeveloped, high population, under banked countries. Furthermore, we will launch a Film Market, where FLIX Token holders can invest in film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet and which have a risk score as well as comments from our expert analysts.

WHAT INNOVATION DO WE OFFER

There are three main challenges in the delivery of content in underdeveloped countries:

●   Internet speed
●   Hardware storage limits
●   Piracy

We intend to deliver a user driven quality of the content so that it will be possible to stream size-compressed films even at lower internet speeds. This deals with the first two challenges.

We call this, Your Definition or YourDef.

We are further developing groundbreaking new technology to individually watermark a streamed copy of a film and we will be able to link to the payment on the Blockchain. We fully expect to be able to patent and license this technology.

Our vision for the new watermarking of streamed films is for this to be a market standard for Video on Demand. Today it is not possible to individually watermark a streaming and link this to a payment and thereby identify the pirate. This will be possible with our solution.

THE CRYPTOFLIX PLATFORM

The CRYPTOFLIX Platform is the central element in the CRYPTOFLIX Ecosystem. It is where most users will have their interface with our product and all other elements of the ecosystem are connected to CRYPTOFLIX.

When users register on the CRYPTOFLIX platform they will have one account to access both paid content – movies and TV and free content - educational films, documentaries and TV. When the user is logged in there are 2 types of content:

Cinema content - paid movies and TV.

Educational Screening content - free films and TV for private individual use.

The platform account will also feature a user digital wallet where users can top up their balance for paid content and which will be integrated with local as well as Blockchain based payment forms as necessary for each market. Payment for the content on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform by way of FLIX tokes will feature a discounted price compared to payment in other accepted digital currencies.

Non-private individual – institutional users can access the educational content through a prepaid monthly subscription plan, which will be competitively and reasonably priced to ensure that the content owners are satisfied as well as to ensure that the content will be used correctly and not through illegal use. This solution is optimal for schools, libraries, organizations etc.

The Platform offers a number of unique benefits for both users and the film industry.

You can see a demo of the platform clicking on this link.

CRYPTOFLIX FILM MARKET

With the CRYPTOFLIX FILM MARKET we will enable top quality producers, sales agents and other industry elite players and suppliers to seek financing from the FLIX Token holders. We will generate a risk score based on

1.   Where in the film value chain does the financing apply
2.   The time it will take to get the project to market
3.   The genre, potential market and projected income for the project
4.   The team behind the project
5.   Any X Factors which apply to the project (A-List actors, subject matter    etc.)

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet.

This will provide FLIX Token holder with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The risk score and comments from our expert analysts will allow the token holders to make educated decisions and to only finance projects which are within an acceptable risk compared to the private finances of each token holder.

The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income and will serve as a guide for the token holder into the exciting world of film financing.

MEET THE TEAM BEHIND CRYPTOFLIX

Christian Falkenberg Husum  – Founder, CEO and producer

Stefan Steen Larsen  - Co-founder, COO and digital rights exploitation expert

Bastian Larsen  - Full Stack Developer

Gabriela Y. Rios  - Marketing Manager

Peter Rommel - Full Stack Developer

Edward Arentz  – Film Distributor, Advisory board member, CRYPTOFLIX

Mike Boutwell – IT-Architect, Advisory board member, CRYPTOFLIX

Jonathan Brathwaite  – Legal Advisor

George Thomas  – Blockchain developer

ROADMAP

CRYPTOFLIX ICO

We provide our token holders with exclusive such as:

- The price for streaming a movie on the platform is discounted when paying with FLIX Tokens
- It is possible to fund films with the FLIX Tokens and to receive returns

TOKENSALE DETAILS

CRYPTOFLIX is seeking funding between a soft cap of 3.000 ETH and a hard cap of 25.000 ETH.

The tokens will be utility Tokens and will be compliant to the latest ERC223 standard and can be held in most common digital wallets.

100 million FLIX Tokens are available for distribution.

57 million FLIX Tokens are available to contributors.

23 million FLIX Tokens are dedicated for the team, advisors, bounties etc.

Finally, there is a 20 million FLIX Token fund to support the business and to serve as a preliminary reserve

DISTRIBUTION DATES

ICO: April 15th 2018 – May 15th 2018
1 ETH = 2.500 FLIX (Provisionally)
Minimum investment for benefits = 0.1 ETH

I've had a quick look at your whitepaper and thorough look at your website and older posts, too. This project looks really interesting, I would definitely use it 110%! just wanted to wish the team good luck with the funding and congrats on the idea Wink I would have loved to have been a part of the translation team for Spanish. Is the spread still open at all to ask for a spot? Thanks guys!
Congratulations to Cryptoflix for the minimum investment with bonuses, 0.1 ETH is quite inclusive, and although it is a minimum bonus next to the investment, there is the possibility of joining for any Crypto User class
good news, the minimum investment of 0.1 eth makes the project affordable for everyone, the two cap (soft and hard) are reasonable, so the contents will be available also for slow internet connections through size-compressed stream , very well...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

It's getting harder and harder for ICOs to raise their hardcap. I only see very little who can achieve this in this bear market.
In good ICO projects all tokens can be sold in Pre-sale, all appearance this project will start selling on April 15th, I think that there can be something like that.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

In good ICO projects all tokens can be sold in Pre-sale, all appearance this project will start selling on April 15th, I think that there can be something like that.
You are wrong. Good ico always have hard cap on Presale to ensure fair distribution and to prevent dumps
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

You are wrong. Good ico always have hard cap on Presale to ensure fair distribution and to prevent dumps
I think that this year we're going to se very few products reaching the hard cap. The market is changing so fast.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: