Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

I really like that the minimum amount of investment in the project amounts to only 0.1 ETH. Very many will be able to participate in this project!

With that low amount, lots of people can invest in project, good call from devs.

Nice move of them, lots of investors also means lots of potential platform users.
It's getting harder and harder for ICOs to raise their hardcap. I only see very little who can achieve this in this bear market.
In good ICO projects all tokens can be sold in Pre-sale, all appearance this project will start selling on April 15th, I think that there can be something like that.
You are wrong. Good ico always have hard cap on Presale to ensure fair distribution and to prevent dumps
It happens in those projects in which planned pre-sale.
As I know Cryptoflix team don't announced presale-date yet, quite possible that this round would not be, but will only be - main round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

I really like that the minimum amount of investment in the project amounts to only 0.1 ETH. Very many will be able to participate in this project!

With that low amount, lots of people can invest in project, good call from devs.

Nice move of them, lots of investors also means lots of potential platform users.
It's getting harder and harder for ICOs to raise their hardcap. I only see very little who can achieve this in this bear market.
In good ICO projects all tokens can be sold in Pre-sale, all appearance this project will start selling on April 15th, I think that there can be something like that.
You are wrong. Good ico always have hard cap on Presale to ensure fair distribution and to prevent dumps
It happens in those projects in which planned pre-sale.
As I know Cryptoflix team don't announced presale-date yet, quite possible that this round would not be, but will only be - main round.
Right, there's only mentioning about the start of main ICO compaign, not the presale one. However, I barely imagine a project without presale stage.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

I think that this year we're going to se very few products reaching the hard cap. The market is changing so fast.
It all depends on market price of ethereum and market sentiment in general
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

I think that this year we're going to se very few products reaching the hard cap. The market is changing so fast.
The minimum amount required to receive a purchase bonus is really very inclusive, in several projects that we see currently, there is an exorbitant minimum for participation, this prevents the inclusion of newcomers or currently lacking funds, congratulations to the Team for the initiative , will certainly have a significant return on these
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

With all the news about regulatory crackdowns on ICOs, and and also news about failed ICOs, I wouldn't be surprised if the age of ICO mania has passed.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

With all the news about regulatory crackdowns on ICOs, and and also news about failed ICOs, I wouldn't be surprised if the age of ICO mania has passed.
I think it will be difficult to go back to the time when large amounts of benefits were obtained so easily. Although I think there is still a good business opportunity in the ICOs.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

Not all the ICOs are sold in pre-sale unless the pre sale itself was left open, so if that is the case, then yes, PayPie was one example, in 6 hours it was sold out in the pre-sale, but another project what didn't sell all the tokens in pre-sale, continue with the ICO itself.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

I could easily argue that that not hitting the hard cap is a good thing. As long as they raise more than the softcap. After all it means the team had a good assessment of what they need, yet there is still room for growth.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

I could easily argue that that not hitting the hard cap is a good thing. As long as they raise more than the softcap. After all it means the team had a good assessment of what they need, yet there is still room for growth.
I would also really love that, but if the unsold token will be burned (to all ICO).
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

We're just a month away from the serious dip of Jan and I can see why most projects can't reach the hardcap. But if sentiments recovers over bitcoin over the summer, I think it will get better.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

Yes the period is just a bit bad for ico, but i think it will come back to normal market soon. There is time for cryptoflix to gain in visibility and interest a lost of potential investors.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Regarding the Anti-Piracy watermark technology I cannot say much about it until we have submitted the patent application, however I can say that it will not in any way impact the viewing experience nor quality.

As a filmmaker I understand how important it is to watch a film as it was intended and that is what we are aiming for on the CryptoFlix Platform.

Ok, i thought there wouldn't be watermark on the screen but wanted to ask. Thanks for clarifying the situation.

It wouldn't make sense to penalize legit users by making them sit through a watermark throughout the show. A watermark is only required to annoy pirates.

They'll find a way that won't annoy the legit customers. As far as I know, watermarks are used mostly in pre-release versions of movies so that studios know who leaked it if one of these versions shows up on the Internet.

Yes, but as they said that they doing something like watermarks to go against piracy I am wondering how they will achieve this without let the paying customers see them.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

The license the watermark copyright all is the concern Cryptoflix team. And our concern that they successfully get funded to do their job  Cool
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

Yes the period is just a bit bad for ico, but i think it will come back to normal market soon. There is time for cryptoflix to gain in visibility and interest a lost of potential investors.

Projects are good always finds a way to get funded.

Even with this market i don't think cryptoflix would have any issue about funding.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

Projects are good always finds a way to get funded.

Even with this market i don't think cryptoflix would have any issue about funding.

that remains to be seen. if their marketing campaign is good that will attract the necessary investors.

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

The license the watermark copyright all is the concern Cryptoflix team. And our concern that they successfully get funded to do their job  Cool

True...but it is also good to be familiar with the technology we are investing in. Not just the business model.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

But nowadays people are cautious about investing or taking risks to an ico also some eager investors caught on the wrong foot in market downfall. So i think due to these reasons hardcaps arent easy to reach as yesterday

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

True...but it is also good to be familiar with the technology we are investing in. Not just the business model.

Agreed, we and investors must know as much as possible about the project we want to invest. That is why, we have to be familiar with every stuffs developers made.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Agreed, we and investors must know as much as possible about the project we want to invest. That is why, we have to be familiar with every stuffs developers made.

Before having that patent on behalf on cryptoflix, i think less the devs explain more good we have, I dont want a good idea of these people stolen by someone.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: