Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

I could easily argue that that not hitting the hard cap is a good thing. As long as they raise more than the softcap. After all it means the team had a good assessment of what they need, yet there is still room for growth.

I can't agree more.

I always love projects reach soft cap not hard cap. Market cap is the most important thing for me and i always choose it to be lower at start.

But doesn't it mean the development of the project is slowed down if raised amount is lower than hardcap? Probably still depends on how much is raised, but still.

From my perspective, most icos are very ambitious with the targeted amounts of funds raised. Even if they don’t get all that they are aiming for, it is likely that they can continue on with the project
It would not be wise for any Team to have a budget limited to planned expenditures, many things can happen and require a new expenditure, surely your budget should compose at least 50% of the values that you want to obtain, to prevent the compulsory locking of the project for lack of resources, even more now that they can face legal problems throughout their journey

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

I could easily argue that that not hitting the hard cap is a good thing. As long as they raise more than the softcap. After all it means the team had a good assessment of what they need, yet there is still room for growth.

I can't agree more.

I always love projects reach soft cap not hard cap. Market cap is the most important thing for me and i always choose it to be lower at start.

But doesn't it mean the development of the project is slowed down if raised amount is lower than hardcap? Probably still depends on how much is raised, but still.

From my perspective, most icos are very ambitious with the targeted amounts of funds raised. Even if they don’t get all that they are aiming for, it is likely that they can continue on with the project

this is right, most of the time they can finish the project just by reaching the soft cap or maybe even less than that

Yes, even with soft cap a project can continue but with the hard cap they can expand the platform in the fast way which is good for the future of the project.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

I can't agree more.

In certain cases, some projects' devs seem to not have calculated the needed amount at all, therefore, their caps could be set very high, unreasonably high. Here, these things are more clear and transparent.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

I can't agree more.

In certain cases, some projects' devs seem to not have calculated the needed amount at all, therefore, their caps could be set very high, unreasonably high. Here, these things are more clear and transparent.

You are right. I have seen few projects with quite a high cap with which amount they could even buy a few countries also.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

I can't agree more.

sometimes there are projects that do not count the required amount but there are also projects that will extend the ico period if a certain amount is not earned can be drawn conclusions better all done transparently so all can know.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

I can't agree more.

sometimes there are projects that do not count the required amount but there are also projects that will extend the ico period if a certain amount is not earned can be drawn conclusions better all done transparently so all can know.

the soft/hard cap discussion is old and neverending. some projects get it right some not. it depends on the team really. it's good to have a clear number that you intend to raise.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

It will be awesome if you can buy with a few clicks the newest blockbuster with tokens.  Cool
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

It will be awesome if you can buy with a few clicks the newest blockbuster with tokens.  Cool

Do you really want to give your precious token away for a movie?
 Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

Grin

Eventually, that will happen, one way or another, be it with FLIX or another token, its a matter of time cryptos are mainstream, I think by 2h 2019 up to 2020 is the time we all become early adopters of the new economy Cheesy.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

I can't agree more.

i think both the soft and the hard cap should be reasonable figures, too high are difficult to reach, then at the discretion of the team even if the goal was not achieved could continue the project by making a further fundraiser, is already annonce some exchange on which will the cryptoflix tokens be listed?...
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Grin

Eventually, that will happen, one way or another, be it with FLIX or another token, its a matter of time cryptos are mainstream, I think by 2h 2019 up to 2020 is the time we all become early adopters of the new economy Cheesy.
It have to happen. Otherwise the services will not work. There have to be a change from HODL the token that you get rich to normal usage like a US dollar or euros
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

I can't agree more.

i think both the soft and the hard cap should be reasonable figures, too high are difficult to reach, then at the discretion of the team even if the goal was not achieved could continue the project by making a further fundraiser, is already annonce some exchange on which will the cryptoflix tokens be listed?...
It is definitely too early to tell on which exchanges you will be able to trade cryptoflix
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.
With this capture, the quality of the video will be very different from the original. But you are right that way it is easy to engage in pirate activities. And Unfortunately there's no escape and protection from this piracy no(((

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

I can't agree more.

this is right, most of the time they can finish the project just by reaching the soft cap or maybe even less than that

Yes, even with soft cap a project can continue but with the hard cap they can expand the platform in the fast way which is good for the future of the project.
You're absolutely right. The more funds the project collects, the easier it will be to implement its ideas and plans. But a minimum charge of the project will also be developed.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.
With this capture, the quality of the video will be very different from the original. But you are right that way it is easy to engage in pirate activities. And Unfortunately there's no escape and protection from this piracy no(((

If Netflix can't even protect their content from being pirated, i doubt any company can do it. You can make it hard, but not impossible to pirate. The best way is to just make the service so nice and easy to use, that people will prefer it over pirating content. That's what Netflix does.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

I can't agree more.

It is definitely too early to tell on which exchanges you will be able to trade cryptoflix

Of course it's way to early. I mean, there is still weeks until the ICO starts, so there are more important things to organize for the team than already have an exchange ready.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

If Netflix can't even protect their content from being pirated, i doubt any company can do it. You can make it hard, but not impossible to pirate. The best way is to just make the service so nice and easy to use, that people will prefer it over pirating content. That's what Netflix does.

I concur completely with your point of view.. the reason why Netflix is so attractive is the fact that it's easy for non tech people and cheap and they have a big library.. Amazon is trying the same but their library is to small right now.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I concur completely with your point of view.. the reason why Netflix is so attractive is the fact that it's easy for non tech people and cheap and they have a big library.. Amazon is trying the same but their library is to small right now.
Don't forget about the fact that they had produced many multi million shows
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

I concur completely with your point of view.. the reason why Netflix is so attract five is the fact that it's easy for non tech people and cheap and they have a big library.. Amazon is trying the same but their library is to small right now.
Don't forget about the fact that they had produced many multi million shows
Right, but they have to manage entering the main trade. If they do, they'll be above most of the competition
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Cryptoflix has the opportunity to revolutionize the segment and bring many users to crypto, but it is a commitment to continue with a continuous work, because it will certainly be a pioneer
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: