Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
They could make a partnership for that, there are many decentralized storage projects out there like Sia.
Lets wait for their product first, I really want to stream there ASAP and I hope there will be lots of movies there, I mean including the old ones and also they will be able to follow the upcoming box office movies.

There are several possible partners when they would be looking for a decentralized storage solution: Storj, Sia, Filecoin, Maidsafe, maybe even Oyster (which could also be used to monetize their platform without ads). But I don't know if the team has plans for such a partnership and I don't know if these storage projects are already so far developed that Cryptoflix could use them.

Movie archives require large amounts of storage, and it is more appropriate for partners to store these files.
IPFS is good choose

If cryptoflix will gain more funds I guess they can make their own storage and it'll be better for the project.
I think that would be the next step to take once they have established themselves in the market and have a large database.
i also think that having their own storage would certainly be better for the project but i think that the implementation depends on the amount of funds that will be raised with ico
This will certainly be a big pole for the project, but there are several problems associated with it. The most important problem I believe is a high-quality and constant connection to the Internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
They could make a partnership for that, there are many decentralized storage projects out there like Sia.
Lets wait for their product first, I really want to stream there ASAP and I hope there will be lots of movies there, I mean including the old ones and also they will be able to follow the upcoming box office movies.

There are several possible partners when they would be looking for a decentralized storage solution: Storj, Sia, Filecoin, Maidsafe, maybe even Oyster (which could also be used to monetize their platform without ads). But I don't know if the team has plans for such a partnership and I don't know if these storage projects are already so far developed that Cryptoflix could use them.

Movie archives require large amounts of storage, and it is more appropriate for partners to store these files.
IPFS is good choose

If cryptoflix will gain more funds I guess they can make their own storage and it'll be better for the project.
I think that would be the next step to take once they have established themselves in the market and have a large database.
i also think that having their own storage would certainly be better for the project but i think that the implementation depends on the amount of funds that will be raised with ico
This will certainly be a big pole for the project, but there are several problems associated with it. The most important problem I believe is a high-quality and constant connection to the Internet.

Internet is becoming more accessible 3G and 4G allow data to be transmitted at high speed, this has been achieved in 10 years, and this is progressing every year - Elon Musk has planned the installation of low-orbit satellites, which will be able to provide high-speed Internet access around the world.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

IPFS is good choose

Internet is becoming more accessible 3G and 4G allow data to be transmitted at high speed, this has been achieved in 10 years, and this is progressing every year - Elon Musk has planned the installation of low-orbit satellites, which will be able to provide high-speed Internet access around the world.
Exactly, most of the European countries has got high speed internet accessible almost everywhere
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.

No way you can be protected from this, but in case somebody will really decide to record from another screen, the picture is probably no good and sound is even worse. Viewers nowadays are quite picky.

Where is the problem? You take a direct capture of the screen. If you watch it in 1080p or so the capture is also in that quality, isn't it?

Yeah you are right, you CAN actually record the tv itself from the outside, there is no way somebody could avoid doing that, though the quality will always be less than the original, you could use a high-resolution camera and a studio microphone, but there is not much one can do with just sound an images, while the original file has way more data than just that,still, we will know that is a pirate, so that can be denounce.

I am not talking about a camera... There is software to capture videos from your screen directly.

The team has already quoted something like the watermark, which would give the assurance that it would not be pirated with facilities, for the recordings directly from the screen is more complicated, but the tip is valid for Time to work on it, it would be even better to have legal means in the future.

But that was my question in the first place. If this is possible to prevent. Then it drifted apart to camera stuff, which was not my intention. So once again: Is it possible to prevent such captures?
I think that if you install a high-quality video camera directly in front of the TV and record, it can not be prevented.

It is very difficult to stop piracy once and for all, but what can be done is to reduce it to a great extent.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

New ICO on WiserICO : CryptoFlix  Cool

13.04.2018 — 13.05.2018

https://wiserico.com/ico/cryptoflix
very well a good, further publicity for the project and also has a high rating, piracy will always be there but will never have the quality of the original content...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.

No way you can be protected from this, but in case somebody will really decide to record from another screen, the picture is probably no good and sound is even worse. Viewers nowadays are quite picky.

Where is the problem? You take a direct capture of the screen. If you watch it in 1080p or so the capture is also in that quality, isn't it?

Yeah you are right, you CAN actually record the tv itself from the outside, there is no way somebody could avoid doing that, though the quality will always be less than the original, you could use a high-resolution camera and a studio microphone, but there is not much one can do with just sound an images, while the original file has way more data than just that,still, we will know that is a pirate, so that can be denounce.

I am not talking about a camera... There is software to capture videos from your screen directly.

The team has already quoted something like the watermark, which would give the assurance that it would not be pirated with facilities, for the recordings directly from the screen is more complicated, but the tip is valid for Time to work on it, it would be even better to have legal means in the future.

But that was my question in the first place. If this is possible to prevent. Then it drifted apart to camera stuff, which was not my intention. So once again: Is it possible to prevent such captures?
I think that if you install a high-quality video camera directly in front of the TV and record, it can not be prevented.

It is very difficult to stop piracy once and for all, but what can be done is to reduce it to a great extent.

From my point of view, Piracy will never be stopped.I think the one with the screen capture, I do not think anyone can prevent it ... but the problem is the sound.
And with a camera in front of the TV, no matter the camera can be the highest resolution and the TV the same, the quality will not be the same. there will always be distortions of the image.
But anything is possible.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

High-quality video camera will record, but can be visible flicker of pixels, also very important in good movie - sound quality, dynamic distortion and fluency all this will make recording much worse than the original.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Congratulations to #GuillermoDelToro a filmmaker that speaks our language. We @Crypto_Flix also want to help to blur the lines in the Film Industry.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

High-quality video camera will record, but can be visible flicker of pixels, also very important in good movie - sound quality, dynamic distortion and fluency all this will make recording much worse than the original.
There would be much easier to install some kind of signal capturing device instead of using camera to record
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

I am now like back in 2000 - you are discussing ways how to pirate a movie)). This platform will not be doing it, nothing to talk about. Modern audience need smth more than a pirated video content. I am ready to pay for high quality as well as many others
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

IPFS is good choose

I don't think this is needed.. IPFS is overkill and way to expensive for such big data files..
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

TV service from international providers can be good. specially fro sports. I know there are some competition in institutional content but can be lead with providing quality. Some partnerships with content providers can boost confidence.

Cryptoflix needs to fill a niche that is not provided by normal tv services. And i think it really exists, there are so many good screenplays and creative ideas that never get off the ground because of lack of investors.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

TV service from international providers can be good. specially fro sports. I know there are some competition in institutional content but can be lead with providing quality. Some partnerships with content providers can boost confidence.

Cryptoflix needs to fill a niche that is not provided by normal tv services. And i think it really exists, there are so many good screenplays and creative ideas that never get off the ground because of lack of investors.

Yes I think the investing idea has more potential than the we video streaming idea of cryptoflix

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

Yes I think the investing idea has more potential than the we video streaming idea of cryptoflix
Not really, streaming a film without requiring a credit card is great, with cyptocurrency its easier and quicker.
The cryptocurrencies value will be higher if we can almost pay anything with crypto.
erre1965

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

very interesting and ambitious project in movie field, i support it
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

I also think that use crypto for a streaming services is a good things, it’s one more application to spend your cryptocurrencies, and cryptoflix can become a part of the crypto ecosystem services if the services become big.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

That is why I like that CRYPTOFLIX is focusing on starting on a specific market - asia for this matter. This will help them to pool resource and energy in acquiring rights and working on the tech. As far as I understand, they will need servers installed all over to ensure quality is maintained and to avoid outage.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

That is why I like that CRYPTOFLIX is focusing on starting on a specific market - asia for this matter. This will help them to pool resource and energy in acquiring rights and working on the tech. As far as I understand, they will need servers installed all over to ensure quality is maintained and to avoid outage.
Actually cryptoflix is the competitor here netflix can easily transcend to blockchain if they want to, having a good program to air eve now and then is a must if they can produce a title that can beat Game of thrones in terms of rating then its a game changer i guess.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

Actually cryptoflix is the competitor here netflix can easily transcend to blockchain if they want to, having a good program to air eve now and then is a must if they can produce a title that can beat Game of thrones in terms of rating then its a game changer i guess.

I am not so sure if Netflix could >so< easily switch over to blockchain. Well, they could probably implement a payment methode for crypto, but implementing more then payment would be a lot to do as they have a running system already and would have to change a lot probably.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

I am not so sure if Netflix could >so< easily switch over to blockchain. Well, they could probably implement a payment methode for crypto, but implementing more then payment would be a lot to do as they have a running system already and would have to change a lot probably.

having their own blockchain, for the service they are providing at the moment, would add no value anyway, but off course they could accept cryptos as payment

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: