Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

I only hope this project will ink a strategic partnership with a film company. That will surely have a boost effect on the project. Smiley

At some point they need that or else I don't know how they will keep up with all movies rights. At least some independent company, not talking about mainstream companies to start with
Well, they have another option: just to copy some successfull video platform content and get rid of their mistakes. This is probably the easiest way to advance without any partnerships
But without partnerships it will be hard for them to get users. People don't like to watch unknown movies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

Bounty for movies subtittle could be the better solution to reduce the costs that may expensive with the normal way.
I like this idea... should be pitched to the dev team.
Reward people for making good subtitles OR correcting existing ones... sounds nice and interesting

I think its a marvelous idea, one translator for translating and one translator for checking that translation, some bounty awards to those translators, nice and clean job, also quick payment opportunity for translators worldwide.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

I only hope this project will ink a strategic partnership with a film company. That will surely have a boost effect on the project. Smiley

At some point they need that or else I don't know how they will keep up with all movies rights. At least some independent company, not talking about mainstream companies to start with
Well, they have another option: just to copy some successfull video platform content and get rid of their mistakes. This is probably the easiest way to advance without any partnerships
But without partnerships it will be hard for them to get users. People don't like to watch unknown movies.
I think that partnerships are going to be neccessary if they want to reach the most people.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

Bounty for movies subtittle could be the better solution to reduce the costs that may expensive with the normal way.
Reward people for making good subtitles OR correcting existing ones... sounds nice and interesting

I think its a marvelous idea, one translator for translating and one translator for checking that translation, some bounty awards to those translators, nice and clean job, also quick payment opportunity for translators worldwide.
Is there a country where subtitles are famous. In Germany there is no need and in other countries people understand English if a synchronization to their language is not possible
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Is there a country where subtitles are famous. In Germany there is no need and in other countries people understand English if a synchronization to their language is not possible
But people in developing countries hardly understand English very well. I think they will benefit from subtitles a lot.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

But people in developing countries hardly understand English very well. I think they will benefit from subtitles a lot.

I think better in developing countries, will need dubbing movies.
The idea is a very good one, but this is only up to developers if they accept it.
This idea can be considered a job for someone as it was said. I think manyk would be very excited, and I think they will be happy to win something extra.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

The world is not turning around developed countries my friend:) There are several countries that are listening lessons of English is not good enough, so subtitles are crucial in this point of view.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

The world is not turning around developed countries my friend:) There are several countries that are listening lessons of English is not good enough, so subtitles are crucial in this point of view.
World is turning mosty around fully developed counties. They've got money and are tech savvy
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

Maybe they will change the price based on video quality which makes sense to me, country with poor connections->poor->quality->cheap

Yes that not unrealistic, SD and HD quality, for sd quality also the server coasts will reduce.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Maybe they will change the price based on video quality which makes sense to me, country with poor connections->poor->quality->cheap

Yes that not unrealistic, SD and HD quality, for sd quality also the server coasts will reduce.

I think it's a viable option for people who do not have big screens because they will not be worth paying that extra.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

Payment depending of quality- it seems for me as amateurish. I think must be fixed payment per month or for a larger discounted term for premium access with all the features.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

World is turning mosty around fully developed counties. They've got money and are tech savvy

You're right with this. But Cryptoflix is going to start their platform in less developed countries and they can't only rely on regional content but have to offer international movies with subtitles to attract enough users.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

It was my idea, but I never got a response here nor did they answer this question in AMA, where I suggested it too.
So I think devs are not interested.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

new listing of CRYPTOFLIX on coinist.io take a look.
https://www.coinist.io/cryptoflix/
Frank37

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Payment depending of quality- it seems for me as amateurish. I think must be fixed payment per month or for a larger discounted term for premium access with all the features.
They will not have a fixed payment per month as you can read here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871239.msg29576757#msg29576757

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

I think that partnerships are going to be neccessary if they want to reach the most people.
Sure, the good partners are very crucial for the future of any project, I just offered the way out without any partnerships in case they do not have the good ones currently.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Thanks for this info, but for me it's still little bit fuzzily - how this model for paid content will be implemented in practice, I suppose the basic functions will be free?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

It was my idea, but I never got a response here nor did they answer this question in AMA, where I suggested it too.
How do you want to judge is subtitles are good, bad or just straight out of Google translate?
Frank37

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

How do you want to judge is subtitles are good, bad or just straight out of Google translate?
Also this was part of the idea. People could vote Smiley and after f.e. a minimum of 50 votes and 60 %  good votes a smart contract releases the coins for the translator.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Thanks for this info, but for me it's still little bit fuzzily - how this model for paid content will be implemented in practice, I suppose the basic functions will be free?

I think they should offer some free and paid movies at the same time. Freebies are a powerful tool to attract new users.

The free part will mostly be educational content. Whereas the entertainment content will probably be not free.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: