Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Also if you use MK player you don't need to download , you just click search subs in the video player and it downloads in the movie player, very convenient
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Also if you use MK player you don't need to download , you just click search subs in the video player and it downloads in the movie player, very convenient

MK PLayer is great, but do you think you will be able to watch through MK player? It could be their app only.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

MK PLayer is great, but do you think you will be able to watch through MK player? It could be their app only.
I dont think thats possible due to the licence. Its not a problem if you are a private person but I dont think the MK player is available for commercial use. So you will factor in another cost point.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Bounty for movies subtittle could be the better solution to reduce the costs that may expensive with the normal way.
I like this idea... should be pitched to the dev team.
Reward people for making good subtitles OR correcting existing ones... sounds nice and interesting
I think its a marvelous idea, one translator for translating and one translator for checking that translation, some bounty awards to those translators, nice and clean job, also quick payment opportunity for translators worldwide.
It was my idea, but I never got a response here nor did they answer this question in AMA, where I suggested it too.
So I think devs are not interested.
How do you want to judge is subtitles are good, bad or just straight out of Google translate?
Community voting could be a good idea. Votes will decide if a sub is good or not.
And then you want to make a voting for hundreds or thousands of translations? Great idea  Roll Eyes
That's how I choose from thousands of subtitles listed on subscene and in 99% cases it works flawlessly.
The check whether a subtitle is good or not should maybe be done in-house, not by the community... one or two people who check new subtitle submissions...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

An important part must be tv series, I see that all streaming platoforms are going heavier on tv series. There will be crowdfunding also for that or only film productions?
I believe there will be tv series too, even they will provide educational and book contents.
As you can see here https://platform.cryptoflix.io/platform/ , there is a tv series category.

TV series has its own fans and the number is relatively large. So ignoring it would be a big mistake. Fortunately, cryptoflix will offer it as well.

I agree with you completely.

I know i binge-watched some complete seasons in a day. You can't just ignore series.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

An important part must be tv series, I see that all streaming platoforms are going heavier on tv series. There will be crowdfunding also for that or only film productions?
I believe there will be tv series too, even they will provide educational and book contents.
As you can see here https://platform.cryptoflix.io/platform/ , there is a tv series category.

TV series has its own fans and the number is relatively large. So ignoring it would be a big mistake. Fortunately, cryptoflix will offer it as well.

I know i binge-watched some complete seasons in a day. You can't just ignore series.

The good series, often with famous top-notch actors, have huge fan bases. Cryptoflix team of course is aware of this and knows that offering TV series is definitely a must.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

of course they will offer that. My interest is if they finance series, or if the users finance them

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

of course they will offer that. My interest is if they finance series, or if the users finance them

As far as I understood there is content produced by them but also content which is user backed. I think this is also applying to tv shows/series.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

Hey Everyone - Christian here,

I have some great news.

We are proud to announce, that Mr. Manmeet Singh, Managing Partner at Blockseed Ventures Limited, has officially joined the CryptoFlix Advisory Board!

Manmeet Singh, the experienced and well-connected Managing Partner at Blockseed Ventures Limited, the Asia based blockchain investment firm is now the newest member of the CryptoFlix team!

Manmeet will play a key role in advising our forthcoming Asian market entry strategy, planned for Q4 2018, notifying the company of partnership opportunities and introducing the company to relevant industry experts/leaders.

For CryptoFlix, Manmeet is a unique addition to the team and he will be very valuable in our path to success.

Please do not forget to sign up for the early bonus alert on our web page: www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

I have some great news.

We are proud to announce, that Mr. Manmeet Singh, Managing Partner at Blockseed Ventures Limited, has officially joined the CryptoFlix Advisory Board!

Manmeet Singh, the experienced and well-connected Managing Partner at Blockseed Ventures Limited, the Asia based blockchain investment firm is now the newest member of the CryptoFlix team!

Manmeet will play a key role in advising our forthcoming Asian market entry strategy, planned for Q4 2018, notifying the company of partnership opportunities and introducing the company to relevant industry experts/leaders.

For CryptoFlix, Manmeet is a unique addition to the team and he will be very valuable in our path to success.

Please do not forget to sign up for the early bonus alert on our web page: www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

That looks like a good addition. An expert for Asia can help you with the market entry there.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

I have some great news.

Take care, Christian

That's great news, thank for sharing. Good to know you have professionals on the team who specialize in Asian market, as I think Asia is a tough region and you need some specific knowledge in order to successfully entry that market.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

As far as I understood there is content produced by them but also content which is user backed. I think this is also applying to tv shows/series.
As far as I know , they wont produce film/tv series by their own team, but they will just provide a crowdfunding opportunity for film maker.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Good to see that things are moving forward in this project and the ico date is also approaching very fast, let's see if we will get some more interesting news in between

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

How much of the worldmap has been covered so far? (or is foreseen to be covered)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

I have some great news.

Take care, Christian

By reading the name seems like an Indian guy Grin, does he has some strong connections with Bollywood? It would boost Cryptoflix by a lot

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

As far as I know , they wont produce film/tv series by their own team, but they will just provide a crowdfunding opportunity for film maker.

they will provide crowdfunding on the platform , that's what so attractive.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

I have some great news.

Take care, Christian

By reading the name seems like an Indian guy Grin, does he has some strong connections with Bollywood? It would boost Cryptoflix by a lot

I guess you have a point. India is one of the biggest film and movie market in the world and I think CRYPTOFLIX will have a great potential there.

No doubt! Bollywood movies are already known by a lot people from around the world. And if it's true that Manmeet Singh is from India and has relation with Bollywood, this will be a great news for cryptoflix.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

they will provide crowdfunding on the platform , that's what so attractive.

It's really unique in terms of user interaction and participation. Even a common man can be an investor in a series or a movie which he/she likes.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I don't think either that they limit the possibility of user-backed funding only to movies. It will mostly depend if the series/movie producers can convince the Cryptoflix team about their project.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I have some great news.

Take care, Christian

I guess you have a point. India is one of the biggest film and movie market in the world and I think CRYPTOFLIX will have a great potential there.

No doubt! Bollywood movies are already known by a lot people from around the world. And if it's true that Manmeet Singh is from India and has relation with Bollywood, this will be a great news for cryptoflix.
Large productions are carried out with small budgets, this is what Cryptoflix initially needs to win the market, to mirror itself in this pattern and to establish partnerships that can maintain it
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: