Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

i guess there must be indeed a lot of unknown anime production that need funding, that would be quite interesting

The number of anime has been increased as I know and this for sure can be the good target for cryptoflix. And I bet the new type of movie will emerge too in the near future hence the target will never end.

I am not sure if Anime would be a good thing for Cryptoflix, at least not as a main focus. There are already successful streaming services for Anime, for example Crunchyroll, which is working together with anime studios etc for simultaneous streams for new stuff. So this would be a really hard thing to start with. Beside that this is nothing of the things the team wanted to focus on.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Hey everybody, Christian here - CEO and Founder of CryptoFlix.

I just wanted to quickly share something that gives me a warm feeling inside.

We are beginning to get direct e-mails from filmmakers and content owners who can see the potential in getting financing from the Film Market Place or who want to put their Movies and TV on the paid content streaming platform.

This is just great - because it shows that there is interest from the industry to support CryptoFlix.

Tomorrow there is just 1 month until the ICO. Please do not forget to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io.

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Very nice,  of course they see an opportunity,  there's a lack of platforms where you can crowdfund film productions

That's totally great news. The ICO hasn't even started yet and you can already be sure there is demand for cryptoflix. Good sign for investors.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

We are beginning to get direct e-mails from filmmakers and content owners who can see the potential in getting financing from the Film Market Place or who want to put their Movies and TV on the paid content streaming platform.

This is just great - because it shows that there is interest from the industry to support CryptoFlix.

Tomorrow there is just 1 month until the ICO. Please do not forget to sign up for the Early Bonus Alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io.

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Wow, that‘s really great news. What kind of film makers and content owners are there? Can we expect some bigger productions already or are these more like smaller and more unknown creaters at current stage?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Wow, that‘s really great news. What kind of film makers and content owners are there? Can we expect some bigger productions already or are these more like smaller and more unknown creaters at current stage?

He has previously mentioned that they want to have new and high caliber shows and movies on the platform.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

He has previously mentioned that they want to have new and high caliber shows and movies on the platform.
I don't think they've mentioned any partnerships or distribution deals as of yet.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

I don't think they've mentioned any partnerships or distribution deals as of yet.

Yes, maybe they are not allowed to disclose partnerships and names before the ICO or before all contracts are signed. However, I think it's a good sign that people in the movie industry have already heard about CryptoFlix.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

i wonder if there could be a market for live shows, like you pay CryptoFlix and they broadcast your show, live or not

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

This is great news Christian. Hopefully you can have some good feedback before the ice starts: this will bring much more interest to potential investors.
cryptogirl1980

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Twitter Authentication

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMythsExp
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Yes, maybe they are not allowed to disclose partnerships and names before the ICO or before all contracts are signed. However, I think it's a good sign that people in the movie industry have already heard about CryptoFlix.

That's great, indeed. Now they just have to keep doing what they're doing and give us the platform rather sooner than later. When is the introduction of movie funding feature planned for?

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

This is great news Christian. Hopefully you can have some good feedback before the ice starts: this will bring much more interest to potential investors.

Its wonderful that this project is slowly being recognized by the community even before the ICO starts. I guess other are beginning to realize this project's potentials.

coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Hello,

We have added CryptoFlix ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/cryptoflix).

If you have any question about CryptoFlix ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Its wonderful that this project is slowly being recognized by the community even before the ICO starts. I guess other are beginning to realize this project's potentials.

Really good news! Everything is going well so far! I think it will be a really huge success as soon as the ICO starts.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Hello,

We have added CryptoFlix ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/cryptoflix).

I still did not know CoinWoot, thanks for sharing the information and congratulations to Team. The site is very detailed and merce a greater visualization of the Community, very well designed to spread promising projects
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Hello,

I still did not know CoinWoot, thanks for sharing the information and congratulations to Team. The site is very detailed and merce a greater visualization of the Community, very well designed to spread promising projects

cool, whatever it takes to get this project noticed is a good thing.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Very nice,  of course they see an opportunity,  there's a lack of platforms where you can crowdfund film productions

That's totally great news. The ICO hasn't even started yet and you can already be sure there is demand for cryptoflix. Good sign for investors.

Thanks for your sharing , It' s a nice work.  I am excepting to hear news of your first cooperation film.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Thanks for your sharing , It' s a nice work.  I am excepting to hear news of your first cooperation film.

That's great and a very good sign that Cryptoflix gets already attention from film business people outside the crypto world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

That's great and a very good sign that Cryptoflix gets already attention from film business people outside the crypto world.

Thats pretty awesome! Great to hear! Can you please share more information in detail about the filmmakers once a good business relationship has been established? Like some names and stuff maybe already planned?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Thats pretty awesome! Great to hear! Can you please share more information in detail about the filmmakers once a good business relationship has been established? Like some names and stuff maybe already planned?
I think as soon as there are new partnerships the team will announce this immediately. Don't rush them- I think it's too early told abount names we need to be patient.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Thanks for your support.

Take care, Christian

Well, that is marvelous if you think how early phase right now the project in it.

It is getting more attention every day.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: