Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

If a film maker will fund his/her movie through Cryptoflix, will Cryptoflix get a share of the raised money as a fee? If yes, how much?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Have you seen the AMA session with the CEO and Cryptoflix founder, Christian Husum? Check it our here ➡️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVUiEghOP-U

The content is really informative and beneficial for the project, but it is necessary to focus more on the future application of the project, for example, to talk a little more about the form of profitability of its users

Wasn't it already discussed? The film funding feature will allow platform users to invest in certain movies that gonna be pre-approved by Cryptoflix team and then if a movie is successful, users will get certain revenues.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

There are also a lot of talented people able to make 3D animated movies, i wonder if this could be a place to monetize or give more visibility to them

of course. they could even ask for funding from the community when the platform is launched.
asking for another funding will not be necessary if the project is a success, they can produce their own 3d animated video or movie if they want too and they should allow advertisement since its another way of generating income from the platform.
With one animated movie they won't make it to the public. They need wider offer and some blockbusters to attract initial users
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

There are also a lot of talented people able to make 3D animated movies, i wonder if this could be a place to monetize or give more visibility to them

of course. they could even ask for funding from the community when the platform is launched.
asking for another funding will not be necessary if the project is a success, they can produce their own 3d animated video or movie if they want too and they should allow advertisement since its another way of generating income from the platform.
With one animated movie they won't make it to the public. They need wider offer and some blockbusters to attract initial users
I agree, they would need to have movies of different genres to attract as many users as possible.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Hi, I think the whitepaper link in the OP is broken, would appreciate if it could be fix asap. Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

I agree, they would need to have movies of different genres to attract as many users as possible.
They will need hundreds of movies, after looking one movie, they want to see more of course.
Thats the difficulty in the beginning, its like a pub where only 5 people are celebrating, nobody will join it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Hi, I think the whitepaper link in the OP is broken, would appreciate if it could be fix asap. Smiley

The link in op was not found. Here is the correct one: https://cryptoflix.io/Cryptoflix-WP.pdf
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

They will need hundreds of movies, after looking one movie, they want to see more of course.
Thats the difficulty in the beginning, its like a pub where only 5 people are celebrating, nobody will join it.

Netflix didn't do their own movies in the beginning, did they? If Cryptoflix becomes successful they can start their own productions. In the beginning this would be a huge financial risk imo.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Merited by mandibleclaw (1)

CryptoFlix welcomes two new members to the team, check the details on the blog.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/cryptoflix-welcomes-two-new-team-members-8348d164ceb3

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Netflix didn't do their own movies in the beginning, did they? If Cryptoflix becomes successful they can start their own productions. In the beginning this would be a huge financial risk imo.

Cryptoflix only plans to start own productions when the streaming platform and the film funding market place are successfully running.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

Cryptoflix only plans to start own productions when the streaming platform and the film funding market place are successfully running.

I thought they will only finance other movie productions, I haven't seen anything about them making their own movies. Are you sure about this?

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Good decision in my opinion. Better to concentrate on one thing and go to the next after this instead of working on too many different things.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/cryptoflix-welcomes-two-new-team-members-8348d164ceb3

The team is growing which will help them with a successful launch hopefully.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Good decision in my opinion. Better to concentrate on one thing and go to the next after this instead of working on too many different things.

Because film funding market = own productions. They beauty of it is it's not own productions, it's people's productions basically

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Because film funding market = own productions. They beauty of it is it's not own productions, it's people's productions basically
I suppose that the films that they produce belong exclusively to Cryptoflix, which will differentiate it from the rest.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I guess there could be a ton of content which now is not much considered and could be put on cryptoflix to benefit the producer and the community.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

For example? You talk about something like short films or edeucational content (proper educational content not some 10 minutes guide on youtube) ?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I guess there could be a ton of content which now is not much considered and could be put on cryptoflix to benefit the producer and the community.

The content must be limitless but as I guess only the contents that gain more demand will be puted on the platform.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

As here many thought the project will begin work from South America and Asia. Mexico and India are good market, I think they will have a lot of adherents and Cryptoflix platform can rapidly gain popularity!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

As here many thought the project will begin work from South America and Asia. Mexico and India are good market, I think they will have a lot of adherents and Cryptoflix platform can rapidly gain popularity!

Good acquisitions for Time Cryptoflix, certainly no matter the initial location, Cryptoflix will be fast growing, yes, we just need a better scenario in the crypto when this happens, it will allow more convenience to those who have gains in their platform
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: