Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

Other cryptos just hold, but cryptoflix will be the most traded and transacted coin if people starts watching movie everyday. More transaction more utility

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

Nope it won't. It will be on ethereum network. But gas is not high for some time.

I am paying around 0.05$ for last couple of weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Other cryptos just hold, but cryptoflix will be the most traded and transacted coin if people starts watching movie everyday. More transaction more utility

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

Nope it won't. It will be on ethereum network. But gas is not high for some time.

I am paying around 0.05$ for last couple of weeks.
They could make a "charge-system", where you can charge your account with an certain amount, if gas price is cheap.
If you have to pay just before you watch the movie it could be bad, if the gas price is high in this moment.

prolisko

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

I see this project has a bright future.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Don't think they will have an own chain but will stay with tokens, as far as I know. But why you paying 1$ for transactions? The gas price is quite low recently again.

even if it is low, it is not fair, does fiat transaction takes 1$ for small retail payment ?

thats what also bothers me for small transactions. exchange owners are out of their mind. take for example binance - if you want to pull out of binance you have to pay at least 0.001 BTC in fees. I really wonder how something like that can be sustained on the market. But thats how most people with small transactions get f*cked over. Hey you made 50 dollars surplus? let me take that.
yes, it would be ideal for cryptoflix to create its own blockchain in order to reduce the fees on token transactions which i believe will be numerous if you buy the contents with them
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

Don't think they will have an own chain but will stay with tokens, as far as I know. But why you paying 1$ for transactions? The gas price is quite low recently again.

even if it is low, it is not fair, does fiat transaction takes 1$ for small retail payment ?

thats what also bothers me for small transactions. exchange owners are out of their mind. take for example binance - if you want to pull out of binance you have to pay at least 0.001 BTC in fees. I really wonder how something like that can be sustained on the market. But thats how most people with small transactions get f*cked over. Hey you made 50 dollars surplus? let me take that.
yes, it would be ideal for cryptoflix to create its own blockchain in order to reduce the fees on token transactions which i believe will be numerous if you buy the contents with them

Since it's an ERC20 token you can cheaply and directly buy on your wallet from ForkDelta and IDex.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

No no no way, you don't have to spend $1 to transact erc20 tokens, but you know what? FLIX is an erc223 token, which is even way cheaper to transact because it use one function (transfer) instead of two (approve and transferFrom, that's the case of erc20. I copy paste from Dexaran page on github:

• ERC223 transfer to contract consumes 2 times less gas than ERC20 approve and transferFrom at receiver contract.
  • Allows to deposit tokens intor contract with a single transaction. Prevents extra blockchain bloating.
  • Makes token transactions similar to Ether transactions.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

No no no way, you don't have to spend $1 to transact erc20 tokens, but you know what? FLIX is an erc223 token, which is even way cheaper to transact because it use one function (transfer) instead of two (approve and transferFrom, that's the case of erc20. I copy paste from Dexaran page on github:

• ERC223 transfer to contract consumes 2 times less gas than ERC20 approve and transferFrom at receiver contract.
  • Allows to deposit tokens intor contract with a single transaction. Prevents extra blockchain bloating.

Oh yes, you're right! I totally forgot that Flix is an ERC223 token. The advantages over ER20 token you mention are also described in their whitepaper.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

I think Asia market is not a bad target for the start of cryptoflix. There is a lot of people in Asia, also there is a lot of people who appreciate crypto, so a good point for a streaming platform that will be based on crypto.

Asia is a wide market with very big scope to grow. Like no serious content from Netflix yet and Amazon prime is just catching up.

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

They want to but most of the content is not available due to geo restrictions. So, they tend to move towards torrents.

As you are speaking about Asia you should more specific this. For example Japan has Netflix, Hulu and others to stream. I think same goes for South Korea.

Well, even India has Netflix but not most of the content people here like to watch except Netflix originals.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Oh yes, you're right! I totally forgot that Flix is an ERC223 token. The advantages over ER20 token you mention are also described in their whitepaper.

that's interesting. I missed that detail too. That's a great idea.
Are these kind of tokens fully compatible with the Ethereum DEXes like forkDelta und Idex?
Larry Lantern

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Dear Admin
just want to ask why my application is not in the spreadsheet anymore. i joined twitter bounty campaign last feb 10 and my spreadsheet no. is 1047.. but now there's someone else written there.. and i always retweet every week..has my retweeting gone in vain? please help..
thank you.

Sincerely,
Larry
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/61dbc784-415d-4645-94fa-08babaab1ed0
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Dear Admin
just want to ask why my application is not in the spreadsheet anymore. i joined twitter bounty campaign last feb 10 and my spreadsheet no. is 1047.. but now there's someone else written there.. and i always retweet every week..has my retweeting gone in vain? please help..
thank you.

Sincerely,
Larry

You should ask in the bounty thread, this is to speak about the project

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

I think Asia market is not a bad target for the start of cryptoflix. There is a lot of people in Asia, also there is a lot of people who appreciate crypto, so a good point for a streaming platform that will be based on crypto.

Asia is a wide market with very big scope to grow. Like no serious content from Netflix yet and Amazon prime is just catching up.

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

They want to but most of the content is not available due to geo restrictions. So, they tend to move towards torrents.

As you are speaking about Asia you should more specific this. For example Japan has Netflix, Hulu and others to stream. I think same goes for South Korea.

Well, even India has Netflix but not most of the content people here like to watch except Netflix originals.
The availability of these regions of good Internet can be another one obstacle, I think for them it will be sufficient to focus first on several countries where all these problems are solved for example Mexico or Brazil.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Are these kind of tokens fully compatible with the Ethereum DEXes like forkDelta und Idex?

As far as I know, you can trade ERC223 tokens on Forkdelta, too. That should be no problem.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

But as far as I know erc223 tokens are not easy to list on the exchanges and also seen some exchanges deny them from listing.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

As far as I know, you can trade ERC223 tokens on Forkdelta, too. That should be no problem.
There was an issue with ERC223 tokens on Etherdelta 1 month ago, but in general they are backwards compatible and trading on Forkdelta should not be a problem.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

But as far as I know erc223 tokens are not easy to list on the exchanges and also seen some exchanges deny them from listing.

As far as i know erc223 are better than the erc20 tokens and exchanges will adopt their system to upcoming erc223 tokens i think. So when listing happens no problems will occur.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

The availability of these regions of good Internet can be another one obstacle, I think for them it will be sufficient to focus first on several countries where all these problems are solved for example Mexico or Brazil.

It does not matter that these Asian regions or other Countries have Netflix. The content on each platform is important.
But let's not forget that CriptoFlix is the first Media Company on the blockchain. If it has good content the platform will be the most used.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

CRYPTOFLIX still need your votes for the project on tokenmarket
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/cryptoflix/
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

It does not matter that these Asian regions or other Countries have Netflix. The content on each platform is important.
But let's not forget that CriptoFlix is the first Media Company on the blockchain. If it has good content the platform will be the most used.
Also don't forget that you will be able to fund projects. If you think about the hype ICOs are currently experiencing this could be very profitable.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: