Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Other cryptos just hold, but cryptoflix will be the most traded and transacted coin if people starts watching movie everyday. More transaction more utility

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

as far as I know they will use Ethereum. You are probably using a wrong GWEY price, as recently 1-2 is more that enough to get a quick transaction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

I think Asia market is not a bad target for the start of cryptoflix. There is a lot of people in Asia, also there is a lot of people who appreciate crypto, so a good point for a streaming platform that will be based on crypto.

Asia is a wide market with very big scope to grow. Like no serious content from Netflix yet and Amazon prime is just catching up.

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

They want to but most of the content is not available due to geo restrictions. So, they tend to move towards torrents.

As you are speaking about Asia you should more specific this. For example Japan has Netflix, Hulu and others to stream. I think same goes for South Korea.

Well, even India has Netflix but not most of the content people here like to watch except Netflix originals.
The availability of these regions of good Internet can be another one obstacle, I think for them it will be sufficient to focus first on several countries where all these problems are solved for example Mexico or Brazil.

It does not matter that these Asian regions or other Countries have Netflix. The content on each platform is important.
But let's not forget that CriptoFlix is the first Media Company on the blockchain. If it has good content the platform will be the most used.
Also don't forget that you will be able to fund projects. If you think about the hype ICOs are currently experiencing this could be very profitable.
As CryptoFlix is going to fund films and series they are guaranteed to have an exclusive catalog of videos with respect to the other platforms.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

Other cryptos just hold, but cryptoflix will be the most traded and transacted coin if people starts watching movie everyday. More transaction more utility

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

as far as I know they will use Ethereum. You are probably using a wrong GWEY price, as recently 1-2 is more that enough to get a quick transaction

Without considering that they are planning to solve  all these problems related with the congestion of the ethereum network

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth! Join now
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

Yes it’s good to remember that cryptoflix will offer the possibility to fund film, and when i see how people like to fund project, just look at the sucess of ico in general, I think that the possibility to fund film will be enjoyed by people.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

No no no way, you don't have to spend $1 to transact erc20 tokens, but you know what? FLIX is an erc223 token, which is even way cheaper to transact because it use one function (transfer) instead of two (approve and transferFrom, that's the case of erc20. I copy paste from Dexaran page on github:

• ERC223 transfer to contract consumes 2 times less gas than ERC20 approve and transferFrom at receiver contract.
  • Allows to deposit tokens intor contract with a single transaction. Prevents extra blockchain bloating.
  • Makes token transactions similar to Ether transactions.

Oh yes, you're right! I totally forgot that Flix is an ERC223 token. The advantages over ER20 token you mention are also described in their whitepaper.

that's interesting. I missed that detail too. That's a great idea.
Are these kind of tokens fully compatible with the Ethereum DEXes like forkDelta und Idex?

I would recommend a new blockchain with a very low to zero transaction cost.. the price of the tx will add up in the long run
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

will cryptoflix have own chain ?  i don't want spend $1 gas on every transaction

No no no way, you don't have to spend $1 to transact erc20 tokens, but you know what? FLIX is an erc223 token, which is even way cheaper to transact because it use one function (transfer) instead of two (approve and transferFrom, that's the case of erc20. I copy paste from Dexaran page on github:

• ERC223 transfer to contract consumes 2 times less gas than ERC20 approve and transferFrom at receiver contract.
  • Allows to deposit tokens intor contract with a single transaction. Prevents extra blockchain bloating.

Oh yes, you're right! I totally forgot that Flix is an ERC223 token. The advantages over ER20 token you mention are also described in their whitepaper.

Are these kind of tokens fully compatible with the Ethereum DEXes like forkDelta und Idex?

I would recommend a new blockchain with a very low to zero transaction cost.. the price of the tx will add up in the long run

Investment zero is very difficult for something so complex, even if there is no monetary investment, it is certainly necessary to make partnerships with Team and Time, this already becomes a debt in the long term, but surely your return on this project is worth it
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth! Join now

This project needs to deliver the platform first before and then we can determine if it will be a success or not but for the moment, I am optimistic of the team's capacity to deliver it.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:01:06 AM

Yes you mean like NXT, it cost 1 nxt for every Tx, imagine 1 cryptoflix = 0.01 btc and it cost 1 crytoflix for every transaction so you need , 2 cryptoflix to pay 1 cryptoflix tx

If you consider the long term price, it is wise to use low fees like Stellar lumens and Stratis
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

This project needs to deliver the platform first before and then we can determine if it will be a success or not but for the moment, I am optimistic of the team's capacity to deliver it.
Its a good marketing strategy if they can deliver the platform first it will be a big advantage to its ICO, they can attract a lot investors but i think they are in a bind right.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

Don't think they will have an own chain but will stay with tokens, as far as I know. But why you paying 1$ for transactions? The gas price is quite low recently again.

even if it is low, it is not fair, does fiat transaction takes 1$ for small retail payment ?

It's up to what bank you are using. In Germany for example you have to pay for your bank account often and up to what kind of sontract you have you may have to pay for transactions. I don't see a problem to pay some cents for a transaction if you have no other costs beside.

Sure, if the ETH network is clogged it sucks but recently the network is quite stable and they will update it anyways.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

I think Asia market is not a bad target for the start of cryptoflix. There is a lot of people in Asia, also there is a lot of people who appreciate crypto, so a good point for a streaming platform that will be based on crypto.

Asia is a wide market with very big scope to grow. Like no serious content from Netflix yet and Amazon prime is just catching up.

Asians has different market.  Also I think they don't follow much online streaming.

They want to but most of the content is not available due to geo restrictions. So, they tend to move towards torrents.

As you are speaking about Asia you should more specific this. For example Japan has Netflix, Hulu and others to stream. I think same goes for South Korea.

Well, even India has Netflix but not most of the content people here like to watch except Netflix originals.
The availability of these regions of good Internet can be another one obstacle, I think for them it will be sufficient to focus first on several countries where all these problems are solved for example Mexico or Brazil.

It does not matter that these Asian regions or other Countries have Netflix. The content on each platform is important.
But let's not forget that CriptoFlix is the first Media Company on the blockchain. If it has good content the platform will be the most used.

That is a nice observation for Cryptofli'x potential as I reiterate the crowfunding feature for this project will definitely make the difference between success and failure! Smiley

I hope they keep up developing the blockchain features. If not, there sureley will be a successor that does it better. I always use Twitch and Youtube as an example for that. Twitch was the first big company in the streaming market. Then YT adapted the system. Due to the competition Twitch keeps on developing new features and benefits for the users to stay ahead of YT on the market. CF has really good potential but it also needs to use that and dont rest on its laurels.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

I agree! Now several platforms are on the way that are largely superior to the ethereum in all respects, one of such Zilliqa platforms, throughput over 2500 tx/s and sharding technology for scaling is just what is needed for modern Dapps

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Its a good marketing strategy if they can deliver the platform first it will be a big advantage to its ICO, they can attract a lot investors but i think they are in a bind right.

You mean demo version? Yes sure it will boost the project if there will be a demo version for the platform.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

You mean demo version? Yes sure it will boost the project if there will be a demo version for the platform.

I'm not sure if they want to launch the platform before the ICO but it would be a surprise for sure. A demo would be interesting.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

I'm not sure if they want to launch the platform before the ICO but it would be a surprise for sure. A demo would be interesting.

They definitely should . that always draws more attention and investors to a project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Would be good, agree, however, I don't think they're planning on it. According to the roadmap, an alpha version will be launched in Q3 2018.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

They would just need a mvp and show how their system works. I mean their system scaling based on your own bandwidth

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

But as far as I know erc223 tokens are not easy to list on the exchanges and also seen some exchanges deny them from listing.

As far as I know you should be able  to trade erc223 token (they must be compatible with forkdelta and idex smart contracts), they're even compatible with myetherwallet/mycrypto

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Are there any plans to work with other Coins like MollyCoin, i believe they focus on the African movie industry.
I did not even know that in Africa there is a film industry! But I think for the nascent project as CRYPTOFLIX will not be superfluous establish partnerships with little-known companies.
I also was not aware, that Africa has a movie industry. But I found a very interesting article about this topic.
In this light it makes much sense to invest in this strong growing continent with surely big potential.
http://fortune.com/2015/06/24/nollywood-movie-industry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: