Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

Cryptoflix confirm its own blockchain or is living inside the overated blockchain Ethereum ?

It will rely on blockchain ethereum for now but idk with the future. Maybe they will build their own blockchain which is more convenience for the platform.
I believe that building your own blockchain is very expensive and not profitable. I believe that it is not necessary to invent a Bicycle and to use ready decisions!

You are absolutely right and I think that the Etherium blockchain will be improved in the next months so there will be no problem for them using it.

The Ethereum improvement next month hype has been going for months. It's time for a replacement. There are better blockchain with smart contracts out there.

@jonnytracker, can you name those platforms? What are the biggerst threats to Ethereum right now and why? NEO?
I think Ethereum is a very strong coin like bitcoin, as you can see bitcoin, there are so many coins that are better than it but it still on the top.
It already has a very big community.
I think it would be better for cryptoflix to be on ethereum blockchain for now, and consider about using own blockchain after it has a big community too.

I agree. Ethereum is still efficient, I don't think at this point Ethereum has competition. Besides, it takes a lot of resources and time to develop an own blockchain and Cryptoflix can't really afford it now, it has more pressing issues to tackle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Cryptoflix confirm its own blockchain or is living inside the overated blockchain Ethereum ?

It will rely on blockchain ethereum for now but idk with the future. Maybe they will build their own blockchain which is more convenience for the platform.
I believe that building your own blockchain is very expensive and not profitable. I believe that it is not necessary to invent a Bicycle and to use ready decisions!

You are absolutely right and I think that the Etherium blockchain will be improved in the next months so there will be no problem for them using it.

The Ethereum improvement next month hype has been going for months. It's time for a replacement. There are better blockchain with smart contracts out there.

@jonnytracker, can you name those platforms? What are the biggerst threats to Ethereum right now and why? NEO?
I think Ethereum is a very strong coin like bitcoin, as you can see bitcoin, there are so many coins that are better than it but it still on the top.
I think it would be better for cryptoflix to be on ethereum blockchain for now, and consider about using own blockchain after it has a big community too.

I agree. Ethereum is still efficient, I don't think at this point Ethereum has competition. Besides, it takes a lot of resources and time to develop an own blockchain and Cryptoflix can't really afford it now, it has more pressing issues to tackle.

Ethereum is he right choice. You have to keep in mind that a dedicated Cryptoflix blockchain would need people running full nodes in order to secure it. A new project focusing on one particular area of business doesn't need all the problems that come with it.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

Ethereum is he right choice. You have to keep in mind that a dedicated Cryptoflix blockchain would need people running full nodes in order to secure it. A new project focusing on one particular area of business doesn't need all the problems that come with it.

Not everyone likes Ethereum, i know some people who swear they will never touch it.. Believe me there are better blockchain out there, Ethereum is another overhype coin. If you wonder what is better than Ethereum, it shows you havent been reading alot of whitepapers. No im not making you a list of what is the best top coins. One should be responsible for his own education.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

I wish cryptoflix made its ico 6 months ago.

I would have fund some movies if crowdfunding for movies available right now. It is better than current bearish market.

These times will be over soon and we will make more investments without hesitating, i have no doubt in this. Also i m willing to see a movie which is funded by me.
Now it remains to be hoped that crypto market will stabilize in the near future, perhaps now very cheap etherium - and if after 2 weeks it will be again 1200, we will regret that we did not buy it for fiat.

You are right, now that the Ethereum is around 380-400 Usd, but after few weeks we will hopefully recover from these prices and maybe go beyond 1000 usd again.

Who knows when we will recover to see a bull market again? But many ICOs are still raising good funds, so that is positive. I expect Cryptoflix will reach its hardcap even in the current bear market, it is getting lots of publicity.

And even some ICOs making now good profit. But they will have ICOs in 2nd part of April and market will recovery until this time. But what news about platform here?

we will never find a calm sea in crypto market, the ico need to go on even during high tides

Thats how the market is contructed. As long as there is no price bounds to physical values, the market will stay volatile because its only "believe".

Yes, but in the last time there came many projects with boundings to physical values.
In 2018 we will sort out all the shitty projects and all ICO's with boundings to physical values have a good opportunity to survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

Not everyone likes Ethereum, i know some people who swear they will never touch it.. Believe me there are better blockchain out there, Ethereum is another overhype coin. If you wonder what is better than Ethereum, it shows you havent been reading alot of whitepapers. No im not making you a list of what is the best top coins. One should be responsible for his own education.

I am wondering which project you are thinking about. Maybe NEO? In my opinion Ethereum is still the status quo when it comes to smart contracts. And that's the reason why most of the ICO projects are build on it.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

I would have fund some movies if crowdfunding for movies available right now. It is better than current bearish market.

These times will be over soon and we will make more investments without hesitating, i have no doubt in this. Also i m willing to see a movie which is funded by me.
Now it remains to be hoped that crypto market will stabilize in the near future, perhaps now very cheap etherium - and if after 2 weeks it will be again 1200, we will regret that we did not buy it for fiat.

You are right, now that the Ethereum is around 380-400 Usd, but after few weeks we will hopefully recover from these prices and maybe go beyond 1000 usd again.

Who knows when we will recover to see a bull market again? But many ICOs are still raising good funds, so that is positive. I expect Cryptoflix will reach its hardcap even in the current bear market, it is getting lots of publicity.

And even some ICOs making now good profit. But they will have ICOs in 2nd part of April and market will recovery until this time. But what news about platform here?

we will never find a calm sea in crypto market, the ico need to go on even during high tides

Thats how the market is contructed. As long as there is no price bounds to physical values, the market will stay volatile because its only "believe".

Yes, but in the last time there came many projects with boundings to physical values.
In 2018 we will sort out all the shitty projects and all ICO's with boundings to physical values have a good opportunity to survive.
What's physical  value? Fiat money or else?
Frankly, most of the ICOs should be attached to the fiat, imo.
yevgeny

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Sorry on my telegram in the spreadsheet, a bitcoin link is inserted and colored red.
here's the new link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1758223
Spreadsheet: No. 1097 Please, please, thanks in kind.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:24:38 PM by kraterion

Sorry on my telegram in the spreadsheet, a bitcoin link is inserted and colored red.
here's the new link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1758223
Spreadsheet: No. 1097 Please, please, thanks in kind.

Wrong thread, there's a bounty dedicated thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525.0

About physical value, because fiat is physical? Did you miss that part where stock markets are all flooded with non-real money?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

it could even take years to go back to that level, i would be surprised if it's happening within this year

Who can predict crypto?

Did you expect last year to beat 1000$ or this year drop below 400$

It is unpredictable.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Is there any positive news about this project? I hope they will have one very soon coz I guess investors would love to hear some as its "like music to their ears". Smiley

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

What is the position of the Cryptoflix Time in relation to the ETH value oscillation? Given that there is a big difference since the beginning of ICO. Is there any guarantee for those who joined early?
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

What is the position of the Cryptoflix Time in relation to the ETH value oscillation? Given that there is a big difference since the beginning of ICO. Is there any guarantee for those who joined early?

What do you mean? ICO has been postponed and will start only on 15 May and afaik there has been nor presale or private sale.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

“Content is king”
A good article !
I like how it sounds!
I have a question: From what I saw on the platform will be content both locally and internationally. The access on the platform is likely to be local and international. The question is in which countries will the platform be available? From what I've seen you want to activate in underdeveloped countries. But I think that the other platform is such a great help.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

“Content is king”
A good article !
I like how it sounds!
I have a question: From what I saw on the platform will be content both locally and internationally. The access on the platform is likely to be local and international. The question is in which countries will the platform be available? From what I've seen you want to activate in underdeveloped countries. But I think that the other platform is such a great help.

Without local content a platform like this won't survive long so it is definitely needed. If they can gain local popularity then it'll be an easier task to achieve success.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

Interesting article. As I understand, on the CryptoFlix Platform there will be two forms of content: free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV series. I also think that the commitment to local content is very important for a platform like the one they intend to develop.

supermanst

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

This project will fall or stand on the content offered. Is there more information available regarding the planned content?
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

The market will change to bullish from about the middle of April, we have not so long to wait, another 2-3 weeks and our portfolio will show at +30% per every day. If ICO Cryptoflix takes place in mid-May, they will easily collect hardcap  Smiley
I wonder where you got this information about the market?Huh or is it your desire? Personally, I think that the value will fall until the end of the year.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

My biggest problem is that I have some alts which are down over 90% at the moment. I think many of them will never go up to these highs again.
The most important thing is not to panic! The main thing now is patience. I also have a lot of funds now in the violas which have lost 50% of the cost. But I am sure that over time the cost will return to the previous peaks(

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Interesting article. As I understand, on the CryptoFlix Platform there will be two forms of content: free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV series. I also think that the commitment to local content is very important for a platform like the one they intend to develop.

for the success of a video content platform it is necessary in my opinion to also have free content such as educational content and documentaries and also content in the original/local language...
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:16 PM
Merited by CHRISBIN702 (15)

On the CryptoFlix Platform there will be two forms of content: free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV series.
Check out our latest post that talks about this.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: