Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I wish cryptoflix made its ico 6 months ago.

I would have fund some movies if crowdfunding for movies available right now. It is better than current bearish market.

These times will be over soon and we will make more investments without hesitating, i have no doubt in this. Also i m willing to see a movie which is funded by me.
Now it remains to be hoped that crypto market will stabilize in the near future, perhaps now very cheap etherium - and if after 2 weeks it will be again 1200, we will regret that we did not buy it for fiat.

You are right, now that the Ethereum is around 380-400 Usd, but after few weeks we will hopefully recover from these prices and maybe go beyond 1000 usd again.

Who knows when we will recover to see a bull market again? But many ICOs are still raising good funds, so that is positive. I expect Cryptoflix will reach its hardcap even in the current bear market, it is getting lots of publicity.
The market will change to bullish from about the middle of April, we have not so long to wait, another 2-3 weeks and our portfolio will show at +30% per every day. If ICO Cryptoflix takes place in mid-May, they will easily collect hardcap  Smiley
I wonder where you got this information about the market?Huh or is it your desire? Personally, I think that the value will fall until the end of the year.

Maybe he got the information from the same place like you, from the imagination. Wink
The difference is he hopes and you give up in relation to the price in this year.

No one can predict the market of crypto, unless you have insider info which is illegal.
The crypto market and the law are disparate concepts in our time, you probably noticed that very many projects that are managed by large financial funds, postpone the dates of their ICO at the beginning of May?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

I would have fund some movies if crowdfunding for movies available right now. It is better than current bearish market.

These times will be over soon and we will make more investments without hesitating, i have no doubt in this. Also i m willing to see a movie which is funded by me.
Now it remains to be hoped that crypto market will stabilize in the near future, perhaps now very cheap etherium - and if after 2 weeks it will be again 1200, we will regret that we did not buy it for fiat.

You are right, now that the Ethereum is around 380-400 Usd, but after few weeks we will hopefully recover from these prices and maybe go beyond 1000 usd again.

Who knows when we will recover to see a bull market again? But many ICOs are still raising good funds, so that is positive. I expect Cryptoflix will reach its hardcap even in the current bear market, it is getting lots of publicity.
The market will change to bullish from about the middle of April, we have not so long to wait, another 2-3 weeks and our portfolio will show at +30% per every day. If ICO Cryptoflix takes place in mid-May, they will easily collect hardcap  Smiley
I wonder where you got this information about the market?Huh or is it your desire? Personally, I think that the value will fall until the end of the year.

Maybe he got the information from the same place like you, from the imagination. Wink
The difference is he hopes and you give up in relation to the price in this year.

No one can predict the market of crypto, unless you have insider info which is illegal.
The crypto market and the law are disparate concepts in our time, you probably noticed that very many projects that are managed by large financial funds, postpone the dates of their ICO at the beginning of May?

in essence not too much prediction of crypto market sometimes can not be ascertained the truth just enjoy the present, I see indeed many ICO delay for the early stage may be because look at this year is a difficult time.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.

Or choose his favorite streaming provider and just watch its exclusives. It is more than enough most of the times.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.

Or choose his favorite streaming provider and just watch its exclusives. It is more than enough most of the times.

Since you won't be forced into a subscription with Cryptoflix you can simply watch what you like and still have other services on the side.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

On the CryptoFlix Platform there will be two forms of content: free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV series.
Check out our latest post that talks about this.
https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

Thanks for making free educational content. That shows us the cryptoflix devs are considering not just this community, considering people all around the world.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

On the CryptoFlix Platform there will be two forms of content: free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV series.

Thanks for making free educational content. That shows us the cryptoflix devs are considering not just this community, considering people all around the world.
This will allow poor countries to become more involved in education and learning something useful! Really do a good thing!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

Since you won't be forced into a subscription with Cryptoflix you can simply watch what you like and still have other services on the side.

The only thing that will be free will be educational content. You will always have to pay or subscribe for other exclusive content. And to combat piracy as they said, and to have dedicated platform users, they will have to cover content on all platforms without exception.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

This will allow poor countries to become more involved in education and learning something useful! Really do a good thing!

Yes, the free educational content is a noble idea. I just hope their paid content doesn't have to be overexpensive to cover up the expenses for the free content.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

CryptoFlix has been reviewed and listed on icoratingzone you can check out the listing on http://icoratingzone.com/ico2/

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I'm sure you made the right move by making free educational content. I would like to find out more about what will go in this section.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

No matter what Cryptoflix will do, exclusives on other platforms are there to stay anyway, there will other exclusives tied to Cryptoflix, that's it
however the various networks will always have their exclusive content will never exist a universal subscription, the free contents of cryptoflix are a pleasant extra...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

I'm sure you made the right move by making free educational content. I would like to find out more about what will go in this section.

In the light of the latest news (the total number of universities on the planet will reduce from 200000 to less than 500), free online education will be definitely on trend later on.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

A key feature of this platform is the lack of a mandatory subscription. You will be able to purchase the content you are interested in without additional fees. It's convenient.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

A key feature of this platform is the lack of a mandatory subscription. You will be able to purchase the content you are interested in without additional fees. It's convenient.

Besides, I hope there will be different subscriptions of the very narrow chapters for much lesser prices than standard ones, so you can buy exactly what you want without some garbage that you are usually forced to pay for by other providers.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Besides, I hope there will be different subscriptions of the very narrow chapters for much lesser prices than standard ones, so you can buy exactly what you want without some garbage that you are usually forced to pay for by other providers.
The most important aspects of this token will be the price and the number of good movies. I am looking forward seeing some more partnerships before the ICO.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

The most important aspects of this token will be the price and the number of good movies. I am looking forward seeing some more partnerships before the ICO.
They need filmmakers and independent artists to start creating content for this platform as soon as possible
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Is there any plan to make Cryptoflix even more attractive to industry professionals, artists, filmmakers, and the like? Certainly there is already great visibility and intentions on the part of many, in view of the constant growth of Crypto, but some strategy would be excellent for the project and post Ico
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Yes i think providers of content will be very important for the future of cryptoflix, independant artists or bigger studios will be important to create content on the platform, which is mandatory for the sucess of the project. It will be nice to have the possibility to invest in the film creation of an independent artist.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

The stupid thing is, it's not in crypto, at least not yet.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

Even if the market is not so good these days, I think that cryptoflix can raise some good fund. People seems to enjoy the project and the way the team communicate have created a not so bad visbiiity.

they are bringing a good idea on the table and they have a proprietary system for the video streaming (which we still have to see it) which sound quite interesting since not everybody has a super fast internet connection

That "payment" vs quality thing sounds very interesting. For example, if I watch a thriller or drama, i dont need 4k. But in a documentary or CGi movie I definetly want 4k. That will be very interesting.

It sounds good that you are willing to pay for quality of the video but what about the quality of the content ? 
Do they have refund policy for bad investment  Grin

You can invest per production, right? So if you think the director, produceren, cast is shitty, don't invest.

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: