Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

How will the Ambassadors be chosen in the project, will there be a Community participation in this? Or will only the Team be able to name them at any given time?
What ambassadors are you talking about? I missed something, where to find information about it?
I think i missed that too since i am not visiting often, any link or information about the matter but after reading some post the i understand it a bit if your going to to make a representative why not make the mods of each local boards to be the ambassador.

This was mentioned in the last article it was published on medium here: https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

"Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors."

And there is something also in the WP:

"We will search for and introduce CryptoFlix Ambassadors in every
country as well as internationally to support and represent the
educational initiatives of the CryptoFlix Platform as well as the
Charitable trust."

So educational contents like Udemy and Patreon ? I think after a while cryptoflix will deviat from its original purpose and adapt to current market trends. Not a bad thing

That educational thing sounds nice. But I dont hope that the plattform will be flooded or at least show it as a seperate category. Because making educational videos is very easy. You just have to sit infront of a camera and capture the screen on your computer. That would attract many "unqualified" stand alone producers which will flood the plattform with their videos because there is money to be made. "Usermade" Content is for youtube, not to be mixed with quality productions.

at any stage is quite important to have people on the platform, the more time people spend on the platform the higher the chances that will pay for some content on it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
A key feature of this platform is the lack of a mandatory subscription. You will be able to purchase the content you are interested in without additional fees. It's convenient.

You mean, people can see only one movie for example with one time payment? And how much this will be cost?

As far as i understand its like renting a movie from Itunes Store. You pay for the things only you watch or prefer. With this you can only purchase one series not whole platform.

Yes you are right. I didn't think this one actually. The system is like Itunes store.

So we can easily say that system is working if execution is all right.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
A key feature of this platform is the lack of a mandatory subscription. You will be able to purchase the content you are interested in without additional fees. It's convenient.

You mean, people can see only one movie for example with one time payment? And how much this will be cost?

As far as i understand its like renting a movie from Itunes Store. You pay for the things only you watch or prefer. With this you can only purchase one series not whole platform.

Yes you are right. I didn't think this one actually. The system is like Itunes store.

So we can easily say that system is working if execution is all right.

the execution is everything really. but it remains to be seen how they manage to do it.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

How will the Ambassadors be chosen in the project, will there be a Community participation in this? Or will only the Team be able to name them at any given time?
What ambassadors are you talking about? I missed something, where to find information about it?
I think i missed that too since i am not visiting often, any link or information about the matter but after reading some post the i understand it a bit if your going to to make a representative why not make the mods of each local boards to be the ambassador.

This was mentioned in the last article it was published on medium here: https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

"Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors."

Charitable trust."

So educational contents like Udemy and Patreon ? I think after a while cryptoflix will deviat from its original purpose and adapt to current market trends. Not a bad thing

That educational thing sounds nice. But I dont hope that the plattform will be flooded or at least show it as a seperate category. Because making educational videos is very easy. You just have to sit infront of a camera and capture the screen on your computer. That would attract many "unqualified" stand alone producers which will flood the plattform with their videos because there is money to be made. "Usermade" Content is for youtube, not to be mixed with quality productions.

True but that is not our concern, it's their job to do quality control. What we are speculating is what services the could offer in their platform

I never thought about educational content as some random guy recording a video talking about a particular topic. That sounds much like YouTube. I always thought it would be recorded university lectures and things like that.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Charitable trust."

In which countries they find ambassadors already? And with which publishing companies they have agreement already?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

Charitable trust."

In which countries they find ambassadors already? And with which publishing companies they have agreement already?

in the white paper, in the team section there is an "ambassador" but i don't really know if it's the same ambassador we are talking in here.
In any case there are no detailed information about this yet.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

People should choose what they like, exclusive things are good to attract people. If people want to pirate it, its up to them, its just a matter of wasting time to work and pay many things or to pirate things.
The team is trying to make it cheap enough so it will be more efficient if people pay it rather than pirate it.

I can pay but, not for every streaming service out there as I like to watch the good content, no matter which streaming service provide it. What's the last resort either I pay for every service which is not feasible for me or to pirate the content which of course comes for free.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

I don't think that Ambassadors will be community members, they must be well known people (even a famous youtuber, streamer for example), to be able to spread the word about cryptoflix

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I don't think that Ambassadors will be community members, they must be well known people (even a famous youtuber, streamer for example), to be able to spread the word about cryptoflix

Anyone with a celebrity status would be fine but I guess it needs additional collective efforts of the community to spread out the word about the project.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

People should choose what they like, exclusive things are good to attract people. If people want to pirate it, its up to them, its just a matter of wasting time to work and pay many things or to pirate things.
The team is trying to make it cheap enough so it will be more efficient if people pay it rather than pirate it.

I can pay but, not for every streaming service out there as I like to watch the good content, no matter which streaming service provide it. What's the last resort either I pay for every service which is not feasible for me or to pirate the content which of course comes for free.

To be honest, I don't really think any streaming service can be more efficient than pirating, because it comes for free and there is a looot of content. But there are a lot of people who would pay for good content, a reasonable amount, like pynex said, but there's simply nothing of the kind. I personally like HBO, they have great content, but it's pretty expensive where I'm from and I'm not ready to pay that kind of money for 3 or 4 tv channels and they don't have pay per view system.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

To be honest, I don't really think any streaming service can be more efficient than pirating, because it comes for free and there is a looot of content. But there are a lot of people who would pay for good content, a reasonable amount, like pynex said, but there's simply nothing of the kind. I personally like HBO, they have great content, but it's pretty expensive where I'm from and I'm not ready to pay that kind of money for 3 or 4 tv channels and they don't have pay per view system.

Most pirate streaming sites are annoying in my eyes, with thousands of pop ups, instable download rates, sometimes you need to search forever for a working link etc pp. I would really appreciate if you could buy just specific the stuff you want to watch, not more, not less.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

Most pirate streaming sites are annoying in my eyes, with thousands of pop ups, instable download rates, sometimes you need to search forever for a working link etc pp. I would really appreciate if you could buy just specific the stuff you want to watch, not more, not less.
@pynetx what do you mean by good content? are you talking about the limited movies?

@matjas There are several reasons not to try to find pirated movies : unsafe sites, viruses, and its not really easy to find the good/high quality video of every movie.
It certainly can be more efficient to pay for people with medium-high income who always use their time efficiently, I mean if people can do a job in 1 minute and earn 1 dollar from that and pay a move with it , then why they want to waste their 1 minute to find/search a good quality movie that is safe enough to be downloaded or streamed that maybe can cause more stress.

And I agree with cantdecide.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

@pynetx what do you mean by good content? are you talking about the limited movies?

@matjas There are several reasons not to try to find pirated movies : unsafe sites, viruses, and its not really easy to find the good/high quality video of every movie.
It certainly can be more efficient to pay for people with medium-high income who always use their time efficiently, I mean if people can do a job in 1 minute and earn 1 dollar from that and pay a move with it , then why they want to waste their 1 minute to find/search a good quality movie that is safe enough to be downloaded or streamed that maybe can cause more stress.

generally what leads to the problem is exceptionally what tries to fight it, a little paradox, Many today do not have a Nextflix signature, simply for having better and more viable alternatives than the abusive prices and the misleading advertisement of '' Free Month '' '. This does not exist, the free month will be paid at the end of 30 days. The hope is that Cryptoflix takes a different approach
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

As we see how many people - so many opinions. I think that the developers will be able to find optimal version that can suitable for all of us.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

As we see how many people - so many opinions. I think that the developers will be able to find optimal version that can suitable for all of us.

I think dev team has enough quality to decide which one is the best alternative membership option, monthly subsciption, pay by view or etc.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

It will be like you said or you'll be able to rent a movie basically, for 24hrs, for one week, I don't know but usually when you purchase a movie on a vod platform it lasts at least 24 hrs
i believe that the pay-per-view formula is the most convenient, i think that once you buy a film it remains available to the buyer for at least 24 hours...
I find it not correct If you purchased a movie you can view it at any time an unlimited number of times. This is the right decision!

It depends on the price. If I go into the cinema and pay 10 $ for a movie, I can see this movie only 1 time.
If I am looking a movie for 1 $ at home and it is only 1 time, this would be similiar to the cinema and not a problem for me.
Would this movie at home cost me 15 $, I would expect, that I can watch it forever Smiley
So if the price is low, I can live with only watching 1 time, if is it high, I would expect to own the movie.
That's reasonable! I think we need to wait for the official response of the project management. Maybe they'll take a few ideas from our discussions.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

It will be like you said or you'll be able to rent a movie basically, for 24hrs, for one week, I don't know but usually when you purchase a movie on a vod platform it lasts at least 24 hrs
i believe that the pay-per-view formula is the most convenient, i think that once you buy a film it remains available to the buyer for at least 24 hours...
I find it not correct If you purchased a movie you can view it at any time an unlimited number of times. This is the right decision!

It depends on the price. If I go into the cinema and pay 10 $ for a movie, I can see this movie only 1 time.
If I am looking a movie for 1 $ at home and it is only 1 time, this would be similiar to the cinema and not a problem for me.
Would this movie at home cost me 15 $, I would expect, that I can watch it forever Smiley
So if the price is low, I can live with only watching 1 time, if is it high, I would expect to own the movie.
That's reasonable! I think we need to wait for the official response of the project management. Maybe they'll take a few ideas from our discussions.

I think a clever team should review this thread because very good ideas can come to life in here:) btw. 1 dollar for movie seems reasonable to me too  Grin

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

They must be competitive to stay in this game. World of cryptocurrencies is hard and brutal
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

generally what leads to the problem is exceptionally what tries to fight it, a little paradox, Many today do not have a Nextflix signature, simply for having better and more viable alternatives than the abusive prices and the misleading advertisement of '' Free Month '' '. This does not exist, the free month will be paid at the end of 30 days. The hope is that Cryptoflix takes a different approach
Each project has its own approach to solving problems and paying coins for the bounty company. I think that this issue should be discussed in another branch. Here in this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

I think a clever team should review this thread because very good ideas can come to life in here:) btw. 1 dollar for movie seems reasonable to me too  Grin

At one dollar, I do not think it would be a problem for anyone. But I think it's a too small price. probably will be 30-40% lower than cinema. Now it also depends on the quality you want to watch. I am one of the most pretentious. If not even HD, and sound quality good, I prefer not to watch. There were movies I missed in the cinema and I did not look at them until they appeared in the FullHD market.

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: