Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

How will the Ambassadors be chosen in the project, will there be a Community participation in this? Or will only the Team be able to name them at any given time?
What ambassadors are you talking about? I missed something, where to find information about it?
I think i missed that too since i am not visiting often, any link or information about the matter but after reading some post the i understand it a bit if your going to to make a representative why not make the mods of each local boards to be the ambassador.

This was mentioned in the last article it was published on medium here: https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

"Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors."

And there is something also in the WP:

"We will search for and introduce CryptoFlix Ambassadors in every
country as well as internationally to support and represent the
educational initiatives of the CryptoFlix Platform as well as the
Charitable trust."

Searching for ambassador will not easy especially that involved cryptocurrency. Ambassador itself must be a well known person like an artist etc. While not many people at that level is knowing cryptos.

Some celebs that are into crypto: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7

Some for real, some for the money. If you can bag someone like Ashton that would be great
Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled have promoted a wrong project that shouldn't be promoted  Grin
I think if its about in every country, youtuber is one of the best option to be the ambassador, theyre not really hard to be reached like celebs and also learning crypto wont really take a long time actually (if just about the basic thing of course, not to be an expert).

Or cough up 105000 USD to Mcafee  Wink

well i think he is good just to do pump and dump and would actually hurt the project.

In fact i would not be surprised if SEC will go after him, since the crap he pulled on twitter with the "coin of the week", it's pretty clear what he was doing

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

What about exchanges? Are the devs already planning to list FLIX?

If they do, they won't make any comments about it
I agree, usually exchanges require a non-disclosure agreement on the listing, so even if the team knows about exchanges, it does not have the right to disclose it.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Oh WOW.
The thought of funding films, that gets me going, because honestly, mainstream Hollywood garbage has become unwatchable in recent years. I mean, have you seen the latest Fantastic Four movie? Hahaha, that aside, do you guys think you can compete with the likes of Netflix?

A little earlier it was discussed that Netflix and Cryptoflix will not be competitors, their concepts will be slightly different. And as for Hollywood, you are really right - in recent years, few good films.
You might be right but both are video streaming pülatforms and both want to attract people to watch their movies. I think the movie funding feature of cryptoflix is a great addon.

Blockbuster technologies, make Cryptoflex, a more advanced platform compared to Netflix. This is their main difference and the key to the success of Cryptoflex.
Funding feature is what makes this project different to anything I have seen before, they should promote this point for sure.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Oh WOW.
The thought of funding films, that gets me going, because honestly, mainstream Hollywood garbage has become unwatchable in recent years. I mean, have you seen the latest Fantastic Four movie? Hahaha, that aside, do you guys think you can compete with the likes of Netflix?

A little earlier it was discussed that Netflix and Cryptoflix will not be competitors, their concepts will be slightly different. And as for Hollywood, you are really right - in recent years, few good films.
You might be right but both are video streaming pülatforms and both want to attract people to watch their movies. I think the movie funding feature of cryptoflix is a great addon.

Blockbuster technologies, make Cryptoflex, a more advanced platform compared to Netflix. This is their main difference and the key to the success of Cryptoflex.
Funding feature is what makes this project different to anything I have seen before, they should promote this point for sure.

definitely! the "kickstarter" of movies should be their tag line

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c

I read this article and i think they plan they have make sense this in particular could be very interesting as its related with their streaming system they developed:

'CryptoFlix can stream content using lower speed internet connections'

i hope the ico will be able to gather enough funds.

Good article thanks for sharing, crucial part is as you mentioned above, lower speed internet stream performance. This is the main decision maker for those who have lower speeds.

Their main target is bankless people and they probably don't have a very good internet connection so it is a logical thing to do.
So I suppose the quality of these videos will be a little worse than with high-speed downloading, but for many people this will be enough.
I think most people will sit not so close to their screen and if they can safe some money, they will choose not such a high resolution. Important for me is, that the movie is fluently and not choppy.
I think the video image quality will be selected automatically for each user according to its Internet speed and requests.
It could be a preselection, but I want to have the last word.
It must be possible even if I have a super fast internet connection to look with a lower bandwith and to save some money.

I think you will have the possibility to buy exactly the image quality you want, not more. You can probably choose between the different qualities before you buy one.

Having a choice would be the best option imo. They also could implement an automatic downgrade of qualitiy if your connection gets slower while watching. For example, you start watching at 720p but then your brother starts downloading a torrent and Cryptoflix automatically switches to 320p.

But then how do you want to manage the price differences during the downgrade? You already have paid for the higher quality.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c

I read this article and i think they plan they have make sense this in particular could be very interesting as its related with their streaming system they developed:

Good article thanks for sharing, crucial part is as you mentioned above, lower speed internet stream performance. This is the main decision maker for those who have lower speeds.

Their main target is bankless people and they probably don't have a very good internet connection so it is a logical thing to do.
So I suppose the quality of these videos will be a little worse than with high-speed downloading, but for many people this will be enough.
I think most people will sit not so close to their screen and if they can safe some money, they will choose not such a high resolution. Important for me is, that the movie is fluently and not choppy.
I think the video image quality will be selected automatically for each user according to its Internet speed and requests.
It must be possible even if I have a super fast internet connection to look with a lower bandwith and to save some money.

I think you will have the possibility to buy exactly the image quality you want, not more. You can probably choose between the different qualities before you buy one.

Having a choice would be the best option imo. They also could implement an automatic downgrade of qualitiy if your connection gets slower while watching. For example, you start watching at 720p but then your brother starts downloading a torrent and Cryptoflix automatically switches to 320p.

But then how do you want to manage the price differences during the downgrade? You already have paid for the higher quality.

since the payment is done with tokens and within the platform is not going to be very complicated to refund part of the tokens if the experience you had was different from what you paid.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

You will just don't open torrent when it is on. Or will pay the cheaper version.

It is not their fault that you can't watch the quality you bought.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

You will just don't open torrent when it is on. Or will pay the cheaper version.

It is not their fault that you can't watch the quality you bought.

I didn't think of the pricing issue. I don't know how long you can watch a movie after buying it, so in my example you could just wait until the torrent download has finished and watch in HD again. The automatic adaption to your connection speed is what YouTube does so you don't have to wait too long for the video to buffer.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

When will start a demo version of the platform? What distinguishes the project from Netflix except as a blockchain of technology and financing of films?

It will start at Q3 of 2018. The use of blockchain is the main advantage of cryptoflix that distinguished from netflix.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

When will start a demo version of the platform? What distinguishes the project from Netflix except as a blockchain of technology and financing of films?

It will start at Q3 of 2018. The use of blockchain is the main advantage of cryptoflix that distinguished from netflix.

What contents are they planing to provide ? This is another issue if you think about it.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

What contents are they planing to provide ? This is another issue if you think about it.

Cryptoflix will have a pay per view model and apart from movies and series it will also provide an educational content and will have a movie funding feature. Plenty to set it apart from Netflix, if you ask me.

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:14:37 AM by Hati

CryptoFlix announce that they have a new team member: Jonathon Dunford, previously at ForkDelta, will join them as Advisor and Smart Contract Analyst.

Here is his bio:
Experienced in building cryptocurrency exchanges, Jonathon is a programmer and entrepreneur at heart with a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. He has been responsible for the successful launch of multiple businesses in several different industries. He is also adept at growing companies through strategic use of technology and the web.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

It's the first time that I see a figure called "smart contracts advisor". It means that he will partecipate in the development of smart contracts? For sure etherdelta/forkdelta smart contracts work like a clock, so let's see

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

CryptoFlix announce that they have a new team member: Jonathon Dunford, previously at ForkDelta, will join them as Advisor and Smart Contract Analyst.

Here is his bio:
Experienced in building cryptocurrency exchanges, Jonathon is a programmer and entrepreneur at heart with a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. He has been responsible for the successful launch of multiple businesses in several different industries. He is also adept at growing companies through strategic use of technology and the web.

nice! glad to finally see some faces of the team. looking forward to more introductions Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

It's the first time that I see a figure called "smart contracts advisor". It means that he will partecipate in the development of smart contracts? For sure etherdelta/forkdelta smart contracts work like a clock, so let's see

An advisor will play a crucial role in development to implementation of the smart contract.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

Cryptoflix will have a pay per view model and apart from movies and series it will also provide an educational content and will have a movie funding feature. Plenty to set it apart from Netflix, if you ask me.

I mean which content, because they need contract with those films and movies to list in their platform.. They can't just start selling any movie
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Then you have to make the buffer bigger or if the system recognizes a drastically slowing down, you can start the movie again on these day, till it goes right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

I mean which content, because they need contract with those films and movies to list in their platform.. They can't just start selling any movie
Indeed, it will be really great if they will provide as many movies as possible especially box office movies or at least here will be a movie request feature and the team will actively working on the request. But I haven't seen any information to answer your question if its about what and how many movies they will provide.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

Indeed, it will be really great if they will provide as many movies as possible especially box office movies or at least here will be a movie request feature and the team will actively working on the request. But I haven't seen any information to answer your question if its about what and how many movies they will provide.

I don't think they can reveal all that right now. Let the platform be ready for testing then I think it'll be time for all these. But as I said before, regional content is the key to get viral.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I might add that the educational content will be free for members, That's an example of wonderful thinking and like a social responsibility project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: