Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

well, i am ready to buy some tokens during the ico sale Smiley i already bought some cheap ETH to invest now Smiley

What if the cheap ETH becomes the expensive eth when it goes down  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

If you think that it will go down further ok but this week isn't like previous weeks, everything seem bullish AF, bitcoin just went up 10% while I'm writing lol

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

If you think that it will go down further ok but this week isn't like previous weeks, everything seem bullish AF, bitcoin just went up 10% while I'm writing lol

That is a good sign that the market is steadily recovering and a bullish market will definitely have a positive impact on Cryptoflix's ICO.
Some people say that the history of crypto is repeating and BTC is going up to 12K and then again slightly back. I dunno why they keep saying that, but I'd rather believe)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

That is a good sign that the market is steadily recovering and a bullish market will definitely have a positive impact on Cryptoflix's ICO.
Some people say that the history of crypto is repeating and BTC is going up to 12K and then again slightly back. I dunno why they keep saying that, but I'd rather believe)

We'll see about history repeating itself, but it's time it finally goes up. Hope this trend will last for some time!

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

I don't even watch the market anymore, thinking about moving all my assets to cold wallet and take crypto vacation for a year..

Or spend them all on cryptoflix movies  Cool
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

I don't even watch the market anymore, thinking about moving all my assets to cold wallet and take crypto vacation for a year..

Or spend them all on cryptoflix movies  Cool

Thats something you have to plan for Cheesy best advice is always: dont panik sale. ever.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

We'll see about history repeating itself, but it's time it finally goes up. Hope this trend will last for some time!

let's see if it stays stable at this level at least, but i think is too soon to say that we are out of the depression phase of the market

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MaydayMayday

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

It was told about the low cost, but what are exact numbers? Do you have something like a price list for this service? Thanks
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

It seems ico is starting in three days.

I am waiting for an official announcement about will it start on 15th or postpone again?

That will be interesting indeed. Some people say the market won't recover before April 17 so it could lead to a bad start of the ICO.

At this very moment we can see that these people who say that the market will not recover, are uncertain, there is now a growing and it seems to be continuous
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

It was told about the low cost, but what are exact numbers? Do you have something like a price list for this service? Thanks

There is currently no price list. I do not think there is a problem with a list of prices, since ICO has not yet been finalized.
I think , after they let go of the platform I think we'll see something. Anyway, they have assured us that we will see low prices compared to the other platforms, or to cinema prices.

CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Hey everyone - Christian here - CEO and Founder of CryptoFlix,

Now that we are 12 days into Q2 I thought it was about time that I provide an update on where we are with our development and roadmap targets.

Since we began the journey towards the ICO we have naturally been very busy. Busy getting the right team together, something which we are still working on. But mostly busy fine tuning the basic concept of the platform and how to deliver the right tokenomics for the contributors and for the content owners and users.

Specifically, we are dealing with bringing a whole new crowd of users, but also content suppliers onto the block chain. This is a major change for many and therefore we are developing bridges between the FIAT world and the CryptoFlix Platform. We will keep communicating the developments to you as they are done. I am pretty sure that you will like what you see.

Here is an update on where we are with our roadmap targets for Q2, 2018:

1.   Content sourcing:

If you read my latest blog post, you know, that we are already working to get content on the CryptoFlix Platform. The content comes in two forms - free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV.

For the free content we have already announced the first University Partnership with The University of Morelia, Mexico. More partnerships are being negotiated.

For the paid content we are already in contact with many content owners in US as well as around the world. So far, the interest for the CryptoFlix Platform has been very good and there are many content owners who have contacted us to get on the platform - amongst these are distributors in our core markets - the underdeveloped countries in Asia and we have confirmed interest in getting large libraries on the platform when we roll it out.

And local content is very important for us - because in the markets we will operate in, the domestic films have a large share of the box office.

Naturally, with 5 million+ titles available throughout the world, we will keep chasing content.

2.   Regional Partnership search

The regional partnerships are very central to our operations. We have already identified the location for our first regional HQ and we have begun talks with the authorities there. We still will need film labs as well as a network of local representatives.

3.   Further Platform Development

The test platform, which is available on our website www.cryptoflix.io, is being updated these days so that it will be possible to access the free content, which has been made available from the University of Morelia through our partnership.
We are working on a number of things on the platform, such as:

-   Wallet integration
-   Payment systems
-   The YourDef software

The central element in the delivery of content, which is the YourDef technology will not be available until the official launch of the platform, but the free content trial mode will provide an insight into the future user experience.

4.   Development Anti-Piracy Tech

The basic idea for the Anti-Piracy Tech was already developed before the announcement of the ICO. We will fine tune the idea and software after the ICO.

5.   Payment solution partnership search

Now payment solutions is something that I have personally spent a lot of time on, because I truthfully think that when we are going to bring hopefully millions of new users into the block chain world, then it needs to be accessible.

We are in discussions with a number of possible partners to fulfil our goals for the payment flows on the platform - from getting access to the FLIX tokens to paying content owners.

We will shortly be announcing our payment solution as a part of the tokenomics of CryptoFlix so look out for that.

6.   Legal Market Due Dilligence

We have identified the first 5-10 markets which we will enter with the platform and we are assembling a database of legal information to assist with the easy roll out of the platform. This includes information about content restrictions, minimum requirements, payment and tax compliance etc.

You can see the full roadmap in our white paper, which can be downloaded from our webpage www.cryptoflix.io.

I really appreciate your support and interest - keep it up.

The ICO is set for May 15 - June 15 and we have now fixed the price to 0.0004 ETH per FLIX token. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. There will be a bonus structure, which will be communicated before the ICO - please remember to sign up for the early bonus alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Now that we are 12 days into Q2 I thought it was about time that I provide an update on where we are with our development and roadmap targets.

Since we began the journey towards the ICO we have naturally been very busy. Busy getting the right team together, something which we are still working on. But mostly busy fine tuning the basic concept of the platform and how to deliver the right tokenomics for the contributors and for the content owners and users.

Specifically, we are dealing with bringing a whole new crowd of users, but also content suppliers onto the block chain. This is a major change for many and therefore we are developing bridges between the FIAT world and the CryptoFlix Platform. We will keep communicating the developments to you as they are done. I am pretty sure that you will like what you see.

1.   Content sourcing:

If you read my latest blog post, you know, that we are already working to get content on the CryptoFlix Platform. The content comes in two forms - free educational content and paid content in the form of Movies and TV.

For the free content we have already announced the first University Partnership with The University of Morelia, Mexico. More partnerships are being negotiated.

For the paid content we are already in contact with many content owners in US as well as around the world. So far, the interest for the CryptoFlix Platform has been very good and there are many content owners who have contacted us to get on the platform - amongst these are distributors in our core markets - the underdeveloped countries in Asia and we have confirmed interest in getting large libraries on the platform when we roll it out.

And local content is very important for us - because in the markets we will operate in, the domestic films have a large share of the box office.

Naturally, with 5 million+ titles available throughout the world, we will keep chasing content.

The regional partnerships are very central to our operations. We have already identified the location for our first regional HQ and we have begun talks with the authorities there. We still will need film labs as well as a network of local representatives.

The test platform, which is available on our website www.cryptoflix.io, is being updated these days so that it will be possible to access the free content, which has been made available from the University of Morelia through our partnership.

-   Wallet integration
-   Payment systems
-   The YourDef software

The central element in the delivery of content, which is the YourDef technology will not be available until the official launch of the platform, but the free content trial mode will provide an insight into the future user experience.

The basic idea for the Anti-Piracy Tech was already developed before the announcement of the ICO. We will fine tune the idea and software after the ICO.

Now payment solutions is something that I have personally spent a lot of time on, because I truthfully think that when we are going to bring hopefully millions of new users into the block chain world, then it needs to be accessible.

We are in discussions with a number of possible partners to fulfil our goals for the payment flows on the platform - from getting access to the FLIX tokens to paying content owners.

We will shortly be announcing our payment solution as a part of the tokenomics of CryptoFlix so look out for that.

We have identified the first 5-10 markets which we will enter with the platform and we are assembling a database of legal information to assist with the easy roll out of the platform. This includes information about content restrictions, minimum requirements, payment and tax compliance etc.

You can see the full roadmap in our white paper, which can be downloaded from our webpage www.cryptoflix.io.

The ICO is set for May 15 - June 15 and we have now fixed the price to 0.0004 ETH per FLIX token. The minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and there is no maximum contribution. There will be a bonus structure, which will be communicated before the ICO - please remember to sign up for the early bonus alert on our webpage www.cryptoflix.io

Take care, Christian

First of all I'd like to thank you about considering the community all around the world with free educational content Christian. Hopefully with this open communication channels you will raise what you planned at first place.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

Nice update from the devs today. I am looking forward to watch the first movies on your platform. Nice that you have a partnership with a university.

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Nice update from the devs today. I am looking forward to watch the first movies on your platform. Nice that you have a partnership with a university.

From the very beginning of this thread, devs constantly updated this community about the latest news. CEO communicated with us several times, thats very good.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

The way that cryptoflix manage the communication is very nice I think. Just the last update of the ceo is very nice, that kind of post make investors more confident, it’s always important for them to see that the team are here and explain developpement and feature.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

1.   Content sourcing:

-   Wallet integration
-   Payment systems
-   The YourDef software

Take care, Christian

First of all I'd like to thank you about considering the community all around the world with free educational content Christian. Hopefully with this open communication channels you will raise what you planned at first place.
Can you name one major content owner from the US? I would like to know the extent of the development of partnerships.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Now that we are 12 days into Q2 I thought it was about time that I provide an update on where we are with our development and roadmap targets..........
Thank you for this awesome extensive update. That is the kind of community outreach that is respected and appreciated around here. It's not so hard to keep the community informed of the progress of a project. Some of these other ICOs though, they could take a lesson from you. You already won me months ago. But now, you have a die-hard fan.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

Wow, naturally with 5 million+ titles available throughout the world. Thats Great news.
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

ICO: April 15th 2018 – May 15th 2018
1 ETH = 2.500 FLIX (Provisionally)
Minimum investment for benefits = 0.1 ETH

this is still up to date? no changes, no movings?

i was away a couple of weeks from this project and everything is going planned?
Yeah, there is no new information about it recently, so I think it will stay like that or maybe the changes will be made a few days before the sale.

I wish there is no more delay. It could make people bored if they change the date and time for the second time.
In a couple of days ICO will start and we need some updates from the devs assuring as that there will be no more delay and everything is sorted out.

This bullish sign couldnt have come at a better time
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

From the very beginning of this thread, devs constantly updated this community about the latest news. CEO communicated with us several times, thats very good.
Yes, they keep the community informed which is very good and the chance to be able to know the progress of the project feels really good to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: