Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

Interesting article via Forbes that talks about need for solutions to problems in the India's film industry:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2015/10/23/indias-film-industry-a-10-billion-business-trapped-in-a-2-billion-body/#1c9c2e3070d2

this is very good news for Cryptoflix indeed  Smiley

I think the initial plan is already to target emergent market areas, so can be they are already aware of the potential laying in India  Smiley

Well in case the devs are grabbing this chance if there is one!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

i do not think the team has changed anyway just expect some official announcement, well the project has been added on an other ico rating site (icoinspect) in my opinion is excellent visibility and publicity, if the team really did the kyc they did it to show that they are real people...
Yeah, that's right, a great sign for the project's successful future. However, I do still hate those KYC systems.

I don't mind if the team does KYC, but I do hate it when investors have to do it.
Any company must identify the identity of its investor, before undertaking a financial transaction with him. Otherwise, this is a gross violation of the law.
But it would make sense, that the company makes the KYC (Know Your Company Cheesy ), not the investor.
The reason is simple, because only investors can loose money, if the ICO is scam.
There is no possibility, that an investor can scam an ICO.
I'm aware, that the KYC is made for reasons of money laundering, but from the view of who has to be protected, the company should make the KYC, rather than the investor.

In fiat world scamming investors is a criminal offense. That is one of the reasons more regulations should and will be imposed on cryptocurrency.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Hey everybody,

Once again thanks for your continued support. I have been following your discussions with great interest.

A few remarks:

1. The team is still the same as it was- We have added a few new faces since we started, but the core team is the same and will remain this way.

2. About a second token - We are only doing ONE public token - the FLIX token, which will be used as payment on the CryptoFlix Platform and which can also be used to invest in films on the CryptoFlix Film Market Place.

The way that we see the investment on the Film Market Place, is that the FLIX tokens are vested as a security for the investment and we will then issue an INTERNAL USD pegged token for each project. This is because filmmakers need FIAT to pay for the production and they will likely not take on a further risk of having to pay the term sheet yield in FLIX because of the volatility.

So when the investment recoups the income, the FLIX tokens will be released gradually and at the end there will be a USD pegged yield as projected in the term sheet. Meanwhile the FLIX token holder keeps all his FLIX tokens which will be released 100% when the investment is recouped.

I hope this helps. Keep up your support for the project - not long until the ICO now.

Best and have a great weekend guys,

Christian

Thanks Christian. Once more you make things clear.

I really love how active the team in this Project.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Hey everybody,

Once again thanks for your continued support. I have been following your discussions with great interest.

A few remarks:

1. The team is still the same as it was- We have added a few new faces since we started, but the core team is the same and will remain this way.

2. About a second token - We are only doing ONE public token - the FLIX token, which will be used as payment on the CryptoFlix Platform and which can also be used to invest in films on the CryptoFlix Film Market Place.

The way that we see the investment on the Film Market Place, is that the FLIX tokens are vested as a security for the investment and we will then issue an INTERNAL USD pegged token for each project. This is because filmmakers need FIAT to pay for the production and they will likely not take on a further risk of having to pay the term sheet yield in FLIX because of the volatility.

So when the investment recoups the income, the FLIX tokens will be released gradually and at the end there will be a USD pegged yield as projected in the term sheet. Meanwhile the FLIX token holder keeps all his FLIX tokens which will be released 100% when the investment is recouped.

I hope this helps. Keep up your support for the project - not long until the ICO now.

Christian

is that an email reply ?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Hey everybody,

A few remarks:

Christian

I appreciate such clarifications from the team and their efforts to clarify certain community queries. Good job guys!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Thanks Christian, someone spreaded some false rumors and you answered ASAP, that's why I have a lot of confidence in your team

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Thanks Christian, someone spreaded some false rumors and you answered ASAP, that's why I have a lot of confidence in your team

Yes, it's nice to have the boss answer on some pressing questions. I didn't believe the rumor about a completely new team anyway.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

Yes, it's nice to have the boss answer on some pressing questions. I didn't believe the rumor about a completely new team anyway.
Fast respon to the fake rumors is the best way to avoid misunderstanding among the investors. Nice to see cryptoflix did the right thing in this case.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Hey everybody,

A few remarks:

Christian

Thanks for that clarification! And it's good to hear from you guys here again Wink

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

CryptoFlix has entered into a global strategic supply partnership with DZ Cards, a giftcard supplier based in Thailand. The giftcards, which will be denominated in local currency will be sold via retail outlets throughout the markets and the balance of the giftcard, once uploaded on the user account, will be exchanged into FLIX tokens before payment on the CryptoFlix Platform.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Hey everybody,

A few remarks:

Christian

Hi Christian, first of all I would like to thank you about considering the community in here almost everyday, feeding with updates, articles etc.
and secondly you cleared almost every question mark that occurs in this thread.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Fast respon to the fake rumors is the best way to avoid misunderstanding among the investors. Nice to see cryptoflix did the right thing in this case.
It was needed I was very confused about the neccesity of a second token because I thought that with one would have been enough.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Hey everybody,

A few remarks:

Christian

Hi Christian, first of all I would like to thank you about considering the community in here almost everyday, feeding with updates, articles etc.
and secondly you cleared almost every question mark that occurs in this thread.
I agree, Christian excellent community manager, he does his job well - all questions have answers. This certainly increases the level of confidence in the project as a whole.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

One can see that people are worried about their project, and strive
 in the shortest possible time to refute false information about the project. It makes me very happy!

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

CryptoFlix announce that they have decided upon the location of their first regional HQ and which markets to approach. You can read the announcement in the article they have published in Medium titled "CryptoFlix Market Penetration and Strategy Towards Reaching the Unbanked”

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/cryptoflix-market-penetration-and-strategy-towards-reaching-the-unbanked-edee2e6007d4
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

One can see that people are worried about their project, and strive
 in the shortest possible time to refute false information about the project. It makes me very happy!

It's good that Christian came and ended that discussion. But we should be really careful with the information here in the thread and should take care that no false information is spread. There was no official news both on a second token or a new team. So why were we even discussing those things here? I mean, something that important would have been announced from the official site at least one time.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

Hey everybody,

A few remarks:

Christian
well a clarifying intervention that dispels all the doubts, there is only one and same team and one token, thanks also for the explanation of how the investments in the various films will work
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
Merited by Jepli (2)

Happy to close this week with a new video about the CRYPTOFLIX ICO. Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP6LXQPx9eM
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Happy to close this week with a new video about the CRYPTOFLIX ICO. Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP6LXQPx9eM
Thanks for the review, top blogger, high-quality told about the project. We put the likes.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

There is really a lot of videos and reviews about cryptoflix, it’s a nice thing for the communication and he promotion of the project. It’s a very important thing for the visibility of the token sale, I think it’s even important for the sucess of the token sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: