Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Do you know what the CryptoFlix Market Place is? This short video will explain it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKtaa4W8OM&feature=youtu.be

Nice summarization video of the projects intentions and goals. Really like it!

Simple and elegant. Explanations are good and in easy to understand, the motto and vision of the project is clearly laid out. Promoting it in my community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Do you know what the CryptoFlix Market Place is? This short video will explain it for you.

Simple and elegant. Explanations are good and in easy to understand, the motto and vision of the project is clearly laid out. Promoting it in my community.

Looks like a powerpoint presentation to.  The concept is good. Waiting for successful funding and project launch. Cheers
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Looks like a powerpoint presentation to.  The concept is good. Waiting for successful funding and project launch. Cheers

yeah me too. I'm really curious to see if they manage to raise the necessary capital.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

yeah me too. I'm really curious to see if they manage to raise the necessary capital.

there are quite a lot of competitor at the moment, in the crypto word and outside, which are offering similar systems. Is not going to be easy but they could make it as they know already the "movies market" from what i was reading.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

there are quite a lot of competitor at the moment, in the crypto word and outside, which are offering similar systems. Is not going to be easy but they could make it as they know already the "movies market" from what i was reading.
The platform has a lot of potential and no doubt if there are too many people try to bring it as their main idea at this technology. But from all of thise projects, cryproflix for me is remain the best.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

Do the competitors also offering the funding part? That will be the big difference to others, because you cant copy and past it.
You need many relationships in the filmindustry for the beginning to grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Do the competitors also offering the funding part? That will be the big difference to others, because you cant copy and past it.

I also think the funding part is quite promising but they will focus on developing countries first, even unbanked ones, so I wonder if the customers there will have the spare money to invest in movies.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

The funding part is the part that I'm excited about cryptoflix, besides economic returns is a movie will be successfull, it weill really help talented fil makers who are struggling to get funds

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Merit: 261

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

The funding part is the part that I'm excited about cryptoflix, besides economic returns is a movie will be successfull, it weill really help talented fil makers who are struggling to get funds

Most talented artist are funded by patreon right now.. So it will be something similar perhaps ?
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Most talented artist are funded by patreon right now.. So it will be something similar perhaps ?
That's also the point that made me get interested in this project. I think that it's an interesting new idea that adapts very well to crypto.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

i see some reasons why this project will succeed despite the strict competition, the team only need to re-strategizes their marketing strategies by involving in some sort of advertisement, they also have some advantages because the price of their token is not yet fixed besides the ico price.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

By the way, is there a soft cap? If so, how much? I am interested, because I doubt that it is now possible to raise a large amount for this project.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

I also think the funding part is quite promising but they will focus on developing countries first, even unbanked ones, so I wonder if the customers there will have the spare money to invest in movies.

I wonder how they will provide a risk score for movies with crews from developing countries. I personally don't know much about movie industries in developing countries, I hope Cryptoflix team does.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

With movie piracy soaring at an estimated annual US$ 25 billion in the US alone, the demand for anti-piracy measures has long been a key theme for the world wide movie industry. CryptoFlix fighting piracy with fair accessibility. Read how by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/fighting-piracy-with-fair-accessibility-3f71e069f408

ultimately if you start providing a services good enough at the right price you will make all the effort and risks coming from pirating content completely not worth
I wonder what prices will be for the services on the platform? And I wonder if prices will rise over time? After all, pricing policy depends not only on the platform CRYPTOFLIX

if you look at the prices of Netflix in your country, it must be something close to that if they want to be in the game, there is a lot other competition then beside netflix...
at least at the beginning, at the launch i think the prices will be aligned or maybe even a little lower than netflix to be competitive, then once acquired a good number of users maybe they will raise it up...

Their price should be much cheaper than netflix. I don't think people in developing countries can afford such high prizes.
You are right, prices should be twice cheaper than netflix. In the beginning, you can make promotions to attract users.

How do you want to compare Netflix and Cryproflix price-like? The one is a subscription model the other one is buy on demand. But yes, ultimately the Cryptoflix prices need to be cheap. 

Or content better than Netflix and higher price. But I don't think any content provider can compete with the professionals Netflix hire.

better contents would be great but actually I think this is quite hard. Netflix has not everytime great contents but most times it is high class. And even then I would not make higher prices.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

i see some reasons why this project will succeed despite the strict competition, the team only need to re-strategizes their marketing strategies by involving in some sort of advertisement, they also have some advantages because the price of their token is not yet fixed besides the ico price.

That is a good suggestion, anyway I'm sure the team are doing all their best to make this project a success and also the project is gaining supporters overtime.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

With movie piracy soaring at an estimated annual US$ 25 billion in the US alone, the demand for anti-piracy measures has long been a key theme for the world wide movie industry. CryptoFlix fighting piracy with fair accessibility. Read how by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/fighting-piracy-with-fair-accessibility-3f71e069f408

I tought that platform Netflix, Amazon and so on helped to decrease piracy, at least it's my case now, I almost stopped watching bad qaulity streamed movies/tv series because I find them on this platforms for relativity cheap

One of the biggest reason of piracy is expensive and bad service. With services like above, they are giving very quality service with affordable prices. So why bother for piracy?

Because there is geo-restriction. The show that's available in the U.S is not available in Asia.

People tried to use VPNs to circumvent geo blocking but the networks have learned to block them again. This is why people still pirate the latest US shows for example.
But this is a different kind of piracy. In those cases there's no other way of watching the videos.

This thing opens door to all kind of piracy because if you can get half of the content for free then why not get the other half also for free.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

Hmm. This is a valid point about the Geo-Blocking being a cause for tv show piracy. If a show is not available in a certain region and Crypto Flix fights piracy... How does Cryptoflix help to bring the show the viewer in the restricted region?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
axlroses

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

I tought that platform Netflix, Amazon and so on helped to decrease piracy, at least it's my case now, I almost stopped watching bad qaulity streamed movies/tv series because I find them on this platforms for relativity cheap

One of the biggest reason of piracy is expensive and bad service. With services like above, they are giving very quality service with affordable prices. So why bother for piracy?

Because there is geo-restriction. The show that's available in the U.S is not available in Asia.

People tried to use VPNs to circumvent geo blocking but the networks have learned to block them again. This is why people still pirate the latest US shows for example.
But this is a different kind of piracy. In those cases there's no other way of watching the videos.

This thing opens door to all kind of piracy because if you can get half of the content for free then why not get the other half also for free.
piracy I think is difficult to remove but at least with the existence of the cryptoflix platform can minimize the action because content that exist in developed countries is sometimes not available for developing countries then there is piracy, this is only the beginning if this platform is already running may be many that follow and slowly piracy action will decrease in the future.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Hmm. This is a valid point about the Geo-Blocking being a cause for tv show piracy. If a show is not available in a certain region and Crypto Flix fights piracy... How does Cryptoflix help to bring the show the viewer in the restricted region?
Well, either by some additional/alternative subscription or by some one-time promo codes/passwords. Lots of ways to do that I guess.
Diniil

Activity: 280

ELONCITY

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

piracy I think is difficult to remove but at least with the existence of the cryptoflix platform can minimize the action because content that exist in developed countries is sometimes not available for developing countries then there is piracy, this is only the beginning if this platform is already running may be many that follow and slowly piracy action will decrease in the future.
If the platform will be reasonable prices for movies and will be a huge selection of movies, then over time, the level of piracy will decrease.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: