Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VmWare-Based VPSs for rent, $35/mo 2xCPU, 2GB RAM, 80GB HDD, 1 IP, Windows/Linux  (Read 809 times)
ReCat (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:35:57 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 03:12:56 PM by ReCat

Hello.

I am renting some unused space on my personally-owned rack-server. The rack-server is located in an air-conditioned, battery-backed-up, and professionally controlled data center in Washington, USA. I am renting this unused space as two VPS'es, as I have two remaining unused IP addresses.

These are not OpenVZ VM's. These are VMWare VM's with full access to CPU, RAM, and HDD resources, as well as kernel control. You may also run Windows.

Specs and prices. (TWO SLOTS AVAILABLE)

VPS SLOT 0: Intel Xeon 2.5 GHZ X 2, 2GB, 20GB HD, 1 IP, 100GB Bandwidth, Windows/Linux/Mac OS (If you know how) Can Be Installed - $40/
VPS SLOT 1: Intel Xeon 2.5 GHZ X 2, 2GB, 80GB HD, 1 IP, 100GB Bandwidth, Windows/Linux/Mac OS (If you know how) Can Be Installed - $45/

Since we already pay the server hosting costs just for the sake of the other VPS'es, I have my pricing significantly below market prices.

OS's I can Install and (optionally) configure basics for you:
Ubuntu Server
Debian
CentOS
Windows XP/7 (Not Server) (You must provide A license)
Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008R2/2012 (You must provide A license)

Setup Time: Probably 24 hours or less. You will not be charged for the setup time. Your 31-day period starts the moment you are given access to your VPS.

My Plan: After receiving a payment, I will install your OS of choice, and after completion you will be given access to the VPS, Once you are given access the VPS is yours for exactly 31 days. After which you either pay again for it to remain yours, or I delete all data immediately and put it up for rent again.

Escrowy: If desired, The BTC payment to me may be held in escrow (John. K) for the 31 days, and after your service expired may it be released to me.

Terms of use: Nothing illegal, or grey hat. If I find out you are doing something illegal, you will be subject to immediate termination of service. Also, try not to mine PrimeCoin. But if you have to. It's fine.

This is not a commercial business. I am just personally renting space on my server.

If you have any comments or suggestions.. feel free to leave them.

Otherwise, if interested in renting one of my VPS'es, leave a message here also for public record.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ReCat (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 03:08:36 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 03:23:04 PM by ReCat

Just to let you guys know. These are not rip-off VPS'es that have paged memory, tiny CPU cycle availability, or low uptime, and they're not OpenVZ either. These are US-Based (Based in Renton, Washington), Real VMWare-Based VPS'es with 99.9% uptime, and are also only permitted for legal and legitimate uses. That means no botnets, no spamming, or other unlawful things are that you see are permitted with some other cheap VPSes around here. Wink

You are guaranteed access to 100% of the CPU, RAM, and HDD resources I advertise. They are partitioned properly and the host server is not over-sold or over-loaded. Smiley

Furthermore, I can give temporary access to one of the VPS'es to the first reputable hero member to appear in the thread, to confirm legitimacy as well.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: