Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To new users, What are you struggling to learn?  (Read 482 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

This is the real problem, for technical documents and whitepapers in general the reader needs a little fluent English, many translations to other languages ​​make mistakes in real ideas and purpose of these, changing complete sentences in some cases. It is preferable to learn English rather than read in secondary languages ​​since many terms are only used in English or don't have real translations into other languages.

Sure this is not only crypto related, it's with everything. One stupid example is that I cannot use my phone/computer when I change the UI to my native language, it's just a mess, the translation of thinks like "gateway" or "mask", the explanation of the errors in the error logs it's just meaningless.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
W.Wander (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

I'm literally new to this forum, as well as the world of cryptocurrency, and I find it hard to find someone who will really help me understand it better. I joined this forum because my friends kept on talking about it whenever we meet so after doing a few research, I joined this forum to hopefully learn about this bitcoin my friends are so obsessed about. Unfortunately, it's challenging to find where and how to start because there are so many threads here even if you try to search for something. It's also quite hard to learn about cryptocurrency for someone like me who's just beginning to learn about it because there are so much you can find here that I don't know where to start. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are complicated as it is. It doesn't help that you don't really know where and how to start.

This information here coincides with my current understandings of one of the biggest issues impeding new users. Would you care to further explain your situation? How recently did you become interested in learning about cryptocurrency?

When you were introduced, was this forum your primary means of learning bitcoin? What do you find so difficult in your current learning quest? Which parts and why?

What have you currently tried to fix this issue you're having? Has anything worked? What do you believe would be a help to solve this issue for you? Do you think other users suffer from this same issue?

coinexplorer1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

I haven't really understood how to create my own wallet and which one would be the best.
redempti00

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

I'm literally new to this forum, as well as the world of cryptocurrency, and I find it hard to find someone who will really help me understand it better. I joined this forum because my friends kept on talking about it whenever we meet so after doing a few research, I joined this forum to hopefully learn about this bitcoin my friends are so obsessed about. Unfortunately, it's challenging to find where and how to start because there are so many threads here even if you try to search for something. It's also quite hard to learn about cryptocurrency for someone like me who's just beginning to learn about it because there are so much you can find here that I don't know where to start. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are complicated as it is. It doesn't help that you don't really know where and how to start.

This information here coincides with my current understandings of one of the biggest issues impeding new users. Would you care to further explain your situation? How recently did you become interested in learning about cryptocurrency?

When you were introduced, was this forum your primary means of learning bitcoin? What do you find so difficult in your current learning quest? Which parts and why?

What have you currently tried to fix this issue you're having? Has anything worked? What do you believe would be a help to solve this issue for you? Do you think other users suffer from this same issue?

That's a mouthful, but I will try to answer them as best I can. I first heard about bitcoin only a couple of weeks ago, when I went to my friend's housewarming party. He and some of our other friends were talking about it and I got curious so I listened to them and decided to join. To be completely honest I don't know anything about the forum yet, but I've learn now to not rely solely on the forum. I asked my friends and they helped me understand it better. I'm still new to it and learning and hope this forum will help. Do you have any tips that will help? I would really appreciate it.
EDR

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

If you are new to this topic and want to learn trading, learn the basics of fundamental and technical analysis, I would not advise starting with top exchanges, first you can use the demo version of the Velvet exchange, you do not need to invest real money, also this exchange publishes a lot of useful information for novice traders.
Charlie3

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

i know technical but i want to learn financials crypto is weird with technical analysis  as volumes are low technical analysis is not much suitable
pptIox

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I suggest that new users should follow the steps below, which is also my learning step.
1. Learn what crypto is, starting with bitcoin.
2. Know the market, you can find something from the price trend of top 10 coins.
3. Learn how to use a wallet and try to receive - send coins.
4. Try to use some well-known exchanges, you can do some simulation trading before deposit.
5. Choose a coin that you think is good (preferably bitcoin), then try to buy it with a small amount of money.

Now that your “Beginners trial” has been completed, welcome to the world of crypto!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: