Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PULSAR][POW-POS][PULSATING BLOCK REWARDS][CPU/GPU Only]Introducing PULSAR  (Read 8451 times)
cryptostiltskin

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

Why would you guys still continue this dying coin for? Developers are not doing much to support this project. It's already the end of March and still no real exchanges as promised.

If anything, you guys should go and invest in this new coin with high success rate; active community; and nice members.
Here's a table of the ROI i made for the amount of coins you'll get if you invest now!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11CmAFuAZBX5WczWG0oNsjv-zE8KBZ9Yw6MruucGa6do/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a link to the discord channel

https://discord.gg/RFhnQqw

Relieve yourself of this useless coin and actually invest your time and money into something else more useful.

Thanks for fudding our project to spread your own.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justanothercrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:07:33 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 11:33:25 PM by Justanothercrypto

Did I understand correctly that POS does not work in this coin and the developers do not recognize the problem and do not offer solutions? if so, it is very sad. I'm just about to join the coin mining and buy some of it on the stock exchange (about 5 ETH). But if there's a problem, then I won't do it...

There was a problem and the developer was banning anyone from the discord that complained about it. The devs are so incompetent on this project that daylight savings time broke their PoS system.

Only one wallet was receiving stake blocks for about 3 days. This was likely a developer wallet, as they were trying to gather funds together to list on another exchange.

When confronted, "Cryptostiltskin" said that, "There is no problem." "Staking blocks are being created. There is no issue."

A community manager then said, "There is an issue because we're been talking about being unable to stake, with 0 network weight and 0.02 block difficulty for the past 3 days."

So "Cryptostiltskin" demoted this community manager and banned her, with the reasoning... "There is no issue."

The only reason they stopped doing this developer wallet exploit was because other people figured out what was going on and set their machine clocks forward an hour to cause all staking blocks to be orphaned -- including the developer's own, since it conflicted the block and prevented the devs from getting the payouts.

But remember all: There is no issue.

**EDIT** To add to this mess, Cryptostiltskin is a moderator over on Pulsar's only exchange: CryptoHub. It looks like he just sold a lot of his stolen coin on the exchange and dropped the price in half***EDIT***

All wrong info and fud. There NEVER was a problem with the PoS system.

There was no developer wallet staking.

I banned the old community manager for not cooperating with the team.

I am NOT a moderator of CryptoHub

You can check the code... there was never any changes or "exploits"

I am pretty sure this is the "ex" community manager who keeps making these new accounts specifically to fud this project.

Nope. You yourself said that there were staking blocks being generated and that there were no issues. The network weight was 0 and the difficulty was 0.02.

You say none of this is true, but how come nobody in the discord received any rewards for three days, and you only decided to fix the explorer after you were receiving conflicted blocks?

Please, explain how the truth is FUD. I have a screenshot of you being a specially named L5 on CryptoHub, too. Laughing as your coin dropped in value, interestingly enough. Does "Hahaha" sound familiar as your only chat post today?

Just admit there was an issue with the block explorer and be the developer you claim you are, dude. Stop trying to play the community for fools so you can get an easy cash out that you don't deserve.

Oh, and you removed the "community manager" for not cooperating with the team? You mean literally telling you there was an issue when you refused to look and see it for yourself?

You aren't the team. You're barely a developer. You can copy/paste code from two different projects and change the names. Oh boy.

You can also ban someone that donated their time to helping your community while they had cancer, because they voiced a concern about the staking not working for 3 days prior. That was all the discord was talking about that whole time.

Please explain to the class how taking the explorer offline externally for those 3 days, while setting your client-side computer clock forward an hour will show up in code. Go on. I'm waiting.

It's sad that a project with such potential is run this way.
cryptostiltskin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

Nope. You yourself said that there were staking blocks being generated and that there were no issues. The network weight was 0 and the difficulty was 0.02.

You say none of this is true, but how come nobody in the discord received any rewards for three days, and you only decided to fix the explorer after you were receiving conflicted blocks?

Please, explain how the truth is FUD. I have a screenshot of you being a specially named L5 on CryptoHub, too. Laughing as your coin dropped in value, interestingly enough. Does "Hahaha" sound familiar as your only chat post today?

Just admit there was an issue with the block explorer and be the developer you claim you are, dude. Stop trying to play the community for fools so you can get an easy cash out that you don't deserve.

Oh, and you removed the "community manager" for not cooperating with the team? You mean literally telling you there was an issue when you refused to look and see it for yourself?

You aren't the team. You're barely a developer. You can copy/paste code from two different projects and change the names. Oh boy.

You can also ban someone that donated their time to helping your community while they had cancer, because they voiced a concern about the staking not working for 3 days prior. That was all the discord was talking about that whole time.

Please explain to the class how taking the explorer offline externally for those 3 days, while setting your client-side computer clock forward an hour will show up in code. Go on. I'm waiting.

It's sad that a project with such potential is run this way.

"there were staking blocks being generated" === no issue

"network weight was 0 and the difficulty was 0.02" ---- what's the issue?

"specially named L5 on CryptoHub" === upgraded my account with all upgrade options, anyone can do this

"there was an issue with the block explorer" ---- there was not an issue with the block explorer. it showed the correct information at all times

"You mean literally telling you there was an issue when you refused to look and see it for yourself?" === wrong information, as she was wrong. there was no issue

"You can also ban someone that donated their time to helping your community while they had cancer, because they voiced a concern about the staking not working for 3 days prior. That was all the discord was talking about that whole time." ---- i can and will ban anyone fudding the project with misinformed or just plain wrong info. health issues are not my concern, as i have my own. this is not a pitty party.

"Please explain to the class how taking the explorer offline externally for those 3 days, while setting your client-side computer clock forward an hour will show up in code. Go on. I'm waiting." ---- ummmm.... huh? do YOU even know what you are talking about?

Now you have had all of my time you will get. Have a good one! Smiley
cryptostiltskin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

Any pro's out there that would like to chip in? How do you like the project? Are you interested in the collectibles idea?
exsousia

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

Any pro's out there that would like to chip in? How do you like the project? Are you interested in the collectibles idea?

Hey cryptostiltskin - don't bother with the FUDDers who are blindly following the lead of a disgraced, abrasive community manager (who is possibly here on Bitcointalk as user leilonvala), and come here to speak untruths about the Pulsar project.

I personaly believe in, and am invested in Pulsar - I can hardly wait for the next collectible.

Ignore the babble from the fudders - they will always be there babbling.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:17:06 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 07:37:47 AM by Justanothercrypto

"there were staking blocks being generated" === The staking blocks being generated were only being created as orphans, conflicted, or for my own wallet. There is no issue, because I'm a fraud.

"network weight was 0 and the difficulty was 0.02" ---- I was too incompetent to notice that this means none of the Pulsar coin on the network, in everyone's wallet worldwide, was being staked on the main fork. My fork, however...

"there was an issue with the block explorer" ---- I took down the block explorer so nobody else could see that the network was messed up

"You mean literally telling you there was an issue when you refused to look and see it for yourself?" ==== I saw the problem, but I would have to admit there was one to fix it. I couldn't live with myself if I admitted anything.

"You can also ban someone that donated their time to helping your community while they had cancer, because they voiced a concern about the staking not working for 3 days prior. That was all the discord was talking about that whole time." ---- I can and will ban anyone pointing out problems being discussed on the discord for three days before I log on and decide to stop the discussion before it drives the price of my payout lower.

"Please explain to the class how taking the explorer offline externally for those 3 days, while setting your client-side computer clock forward an hour will show up in code. Go on. I'm waiting." ---- Yes, I understand what you mean because I'm the one that broke everything and my ego prevents me from accepting responsibility for my actions. I was just stealing everyone's blocks so I could sell them and get us listed on an exchange. I swear!

I fixed it for you.

Now give the Pulsar community back the 3 days of staking blocks that you stole from us and everything will be fine. Admit you made a mistake. Don't just be a coward in your discord with a banhammer. Admit fault and fix the issue.
Star65

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

"there were staking blocks being generated" === The staking blocks being generated were only being created as orphans, conflicted, or for my own wallet. There is no issue, because I'm a fraud.
"network weight was 0 and the difficulty was 0.02" ---- I was too incompetent to notice that this means none of the Pulsar coin on the network, in everyone's wallet worldwide, was being staked on the main fork. My fork, however...
"there was an issue with the block explorer" ---- I took down the block explorer so nobody else could see that the network was messed up
"You mean literally telling you there was an issue when you refused to look and see it for yourself?" ==== I saw the problem, but I would have to admit there was one to fix it. I couldn't live with myself if I admitted anything.
"You can also ban someone that donated their time to helping your community while they had cancer, because they voiced a concern about the staking not working for 3 days prior. That was all the discord was talking about that whole time." ---- I can and will ban anyone pointing out problems being discussed on the discord for three days before I log on and decide to stop the discussion before it drives the price of my payout lower.
"Please explain to the class how taking the explorer offline externally for those 3 days, while setting your client-side computer clock forward an hour will show up in code. Go on. I'm waiting." ---- Yes, I understand what you mean because I'm the one that broke everything and my ego prevents me from accepting responsibility for my actions. I was just stealing everyone's blocks so I could sell them and get us listed on an exchange. I swear!

I fixed it for you.
Now give the Pulsar community back the 3 days of staking blocks that you stole from us and everything will be fine. Admit you made a mistake. Don't just be a coward in your discord with a banhammer. Admit fault and fix the issue.
I can not understand what you're talking about. My wallet works fine every day. And the pool on Cryptohub too. It's a pity that POW ends.
xronos

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

PoW over for Pulsar!!

So let PURE staking begin!

Great project, personally I have had a very good experience.

Looking forward to the next collectible.
tahunguy

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

Hello, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

The "Developers" promised a new exchange in March and now we're on April 1,2018 and no exchanges. That should tell you alot about the directions that this project is headed to. They be sleeping on those promises. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
saration

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

This project is just dead, same as Honey, normaly Honey dev was going in Pulsar but nothing of all what the DEV say is happening, he just don't give any news.

Also yes there was big problem with stacking, maybe one wallet was getting everything for maybe resell before go to 1 sat.

For me this project is totally dead, nothing have move even a finger for month's now.
viewiggpema

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

its an awesome,good for this and hope will grow more for this project.
tahunguy

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

The developers of this project is just hogwashing their details. They are very incompetent on meeting deadlines and outright ban those who point out their mistakes. Furthermore, the price of Pulsar has dropped from 1000 satoshi to sub 300 satoshi within one month. I don't know why anyone would want to stay here.

If anything, you guys should go and invest in this new coin with high success rate; active community; and nice members.
Here's a table of the ROI i made for the amount of coins you'll get if you invest now!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11CmAFuAZBX5WczWG0oNsjv-zE8KBZ9Yw6MruucGa6do/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a link to the discord channel

https://discord.gg/RFhnQqw

Relieve yourself of this useless coin and actually invest your time and money into something else more useful.
Justanothercrypto

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

My 2k coins haven't received a stake in 2 days now and the wallet shows personal weight of 77. I restarted the wallet and it dropping down without receiving rewards. It seems to be showing conflicted blocks and the weight isn't recovering after that.

They still haven't fixed the staking, apparently, and they're too arrogant to admit they even have any issues with the project. As tahunguy said above; they do actually outright ban you from discord if you complain about technical issues, with the excuse of, "There is no issue." I even have a screenshot of a dev of the project typing "Hahahaha" after "someone" filled enough market orders to drop it back down from 700 to 300 again.

If the devs sold off, then why should you buy in?
CryptoCollectibles (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

WHAT IT IS: PULSAR is now officially listed on CoinExchange.io

DETAILS: Pulsar is now officially listed on CoinExchange.io. With this major listing, PULSAR is moving onwards and forwards towards becoming THE major cryptocollectible, and adds this listing to the current one at Cryptohub.online.

PULSAR trading is available right now at https://coinexchange.io/market/PLSR/BTC.

Thanks!
Coinguys

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:05:59 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 03:18:41 AM by Coinguys

very much appreciate all the Dev team has been doing with this Coin.

All the exchanges i have found have been taking longer to get coins listed on as i see on many threads of different coins, timelines for listing are longer than they use to be.

Congrats on getting on Coinexchange. rose the Sat value lots.  
Count me in on the long term Pulsar Community.

Reading some of the messages here, if you dont like this community.. there are lots of others that you may like better.. OR your talking bad to drop the value so you can pick up lower coins as you do like them..

Either way...

Go PLSR

Crypto Coin Investor
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

It seems the roadmap at the first page is not updated? or was not able to finish on time?
sb054

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

---------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the PoS World!
Staking Made Easy
Network (MH/s) ---- > The PoW phase is over.
Max supply --------- > 15 000 000
Coin Supply --------- > 987 267 PLSR
POS Difficulty ------- > 78 541
POS miner ---------- > 249
stak network weight > 496183
List Pulsar on Exchanges:
- Cryptohub ------ > [ Already done! ]
https://cryptohub.online/market/PLSR/
Sell Orders ---- > 0.00001876  --- >Total:  11 384 PLSR
Buy Orders ---- > 0.00001569  --- >Total:  0.08889262 BTC
- CoinExchange -- > [ Already done! ]
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PLSR/BTC
Sell Orders ---- > 0.00001999 --- >Total: 26 234 PLSR
Buy Orders ---- > 0.00001210 --- >0.15451089 BTC
- Yobit ------------- >
- TradeSatoshi ---- >
- Cryptopia -------- >
Discord:
https://discord.gg/BazQFEZ
Block Explorer:
http://pulsar.cryptonode.online
telegram : ----- no
Wallet  *** https://www.cryptocollectibles.io/
-Windows :
https://github.com/cryptocollectibles-dev/pulsar/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/pulsar-1.1.0.0-win.zip
Mac
https://github.com/cryptocollectibles-dev/pulsar/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/pulsar-1.1.0.0-mac.zip
GNU/Linux OS
https://github.com/cryptocollectibles-dev/pulsar/archive/v1.1.0.0.tar.gz
CryptoCollectibles (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

The Cryptocollectibles Logo Design Bounty

Theme:

"The CryptoColectibles - A series of CryptoCollectibles, specifically and intentionally targeted towards the avid CryptoCoin follower who wants to collect CryptoCollectibles for the purpose of having them not just grow in value, but also becoming a stable store of this value over time."

Description:

We are currently offering bounties for winning logo designs created for The CryptoCollectibles brand. Essentially, what we are looking for is a portfolio of images for The Cryptocollectibles, to include:

• Main Logo
  • Jumbotron
  • Header logo
  • Section Headers
  • Article Images
  • Banners for various web sizes

Bounty:

Bounties will be paid out in PULSAR.

100 PLSR for a selected logo, and 10 PLSR for all other selected images/artworks.

Formats/sizes:

We require that submitted images should be in different formats, and ALL images must be at least 1920x1280.
All submitted must include sources.

Timeline:

All portfolios must be submitted by April 26 2018.

Submission:

ENSURE TO PREFIX EVERY IMAGE WITH YOUR DISCORD USERNAME

Usage rights:

By submitting your logo designs, you agree that The Cryptocollectibles Team will have the right to each of the submitted images or artworks. This right will be owned by The Cryptocollectibles Team in perpetuity.

Winner(s)

Winner(s) will be announced shortly after the submission period is over.

Feel free to head over to the PULSAR Discord server at https://discord.gg/9Rw46 and PM @cryptostiltskin or @cryptotron  if you have any questions about the bounty.
yonitsa

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

plese update good exchange in firstpage  Cool
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

where i can download 1.1.0.0 win exe version of pulsar wallet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: