Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2018, 03:59:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merit??  (Read 2901 times)
Kean1998

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

Anybody here who knows on how to get a merit here at bitcointalk? Cam you help me how??

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MarkZuckerCoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

Anybody here who knows on how to get a merit here at bitcointalk? Cam you help me how??
Writing quality content that will be helpful to the community and people will give you merit if its a good content.

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Join Whitelist today for Private ICO (on 1st March) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
beggo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

I feel like nobody just gives out merit to newbies.  Sad

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
Clifmeister

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:35 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1), SergiuHD (1)

I guess it will be very difficult for us newbies to earn merit since we don't know that much yet. And most our posts are questions lol. On a positive note, it forces us to self-research haha
mjglqw

Activity: 602
Merit: 328

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:19:12 AM

I feel like nobody just gives out merit to newbies.  Sad

It only means one thing. Newbies don't post enough good content to be worthy enough for a merit. You want to be given merit? Read, study, and do a lot of research so you could actually contribute to topics/debates.

I guess it will be very difficult for us newbies to earn merit since we don't know that much yet. And most our posts are questions lol. On a positive note, it forces us to self-research haha
Thankfully somebody gets the point.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1156

Hello You

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Yes they do.

I don't care what anyone's rank is. If what they've written has enlightened, enriched or amused me then they'll get some merit.

ducdr

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

There are dozens of threads/ topics on almost the same question. So if you want to have answer faster, please check them. I think you should not create this one.  Before merit system launch, we saw lots of spamming threads, for now we have had more spamming topics, less spamming threads.

Claudyah

Activity: 154

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

Signature Campaign

This is arguably the primary way to get free Bitcoin in Bitcointalk. The way a signature campaign works is like a paid per post, every post / comment from you will be paid with Bitcoin.
In order for post agan can be paid, agan must first register to provider signature campaign. They are usually exchangers, altcoin developers or certain site owners who intend promotion in the forum. Once registered and accepted, you will be given a promotional code to be paired in the signature section. Once installed, their promotional code will appear every time you post / comment, in other words agan come to promote their site / coin.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Kean1998

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

I feel like nobody just gives out merit to newbies.  Sad

It only means one thing. Newbies don't post enough good content to be worthy enough for a merit. You want to be given merit? Read, study, and do a lot of research so you could actually contribute to topics/debates.

Thankfully somebody gets the point.
Thank you very much for commenting here now I know those informations that you share.😇😇

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
afrasiyab

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

you have to write something meaningful, share information with people. Also, don't make short replies, share your opinion with people.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [  PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
rat03gopoh

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

maybe this thread can help you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.msg28975211#msg28975211
try to listen and understand, maybe you deserve to get Merit. Have a good fight !!

🌳🌴 ❰❰ 🍀 GreenWorld Farm ❱❱ 🌴🌳
• ᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆ Creating an Organic World Together ᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆ • (https://greenworldfarm.io/)
rohanshinde

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Merit is given based on quality content posted, helping others in the community, solving some of their queries or problems.
I received my first merit couple of days back. Smiley
Keep on doing good work and you will be rewarded.

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
Yankae

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Hello mate, Here you can check and learn how to get merit and what is it for
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

I also suggest to read this since your newbie like myself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=help

I hope it can help.
Phalomoh090

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

What's the merit all in bitcointalk
msuheb

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Writing quality content that will be helpful to the community and people will give you merit if its a good content.

Your being a newbie account has got 2 merits. I would say that is quite an accomplishment. Looking for if someone can give me merits.
radlem

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

what does merit do? what is the point of it?
journeyman12

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

And when are we able to give merit to someone ?
Do we need to be a full member or something before we can give merit to other members ?
jackielim

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

|| VERΛSITY || A next-generation vid

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

what does merit do? what is the point of it?
The merit is your gateway to level up to the next rank. The merit would be coming from other people who felt your post or comment is valuable. QP( Quality Post) should be follow.

Enaile

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

First of all you should have knowledge on what is merit and how does merit work, as for us newbie we can't give Merit to others but other members who has merit themselves can give it to us, make a creative post based on what you know, don't copy too much on what the gooey says, have a knowledge and use your own way of word, then someone might like your info then he can give Merit....
Akany

Activity: 140

EkkBaz.com|Token Sale 25 June,2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Does newbie need merit??

EkkBaz.com|BAZ PROTOCOL|Token Sale Start From 25 June
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.