Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

I think you think too long,to make inquiries  is this the end of crypto ,and I do not think crypto will die, while many of crypto coins are popping up, indeed while much coin cypto down price,Its name is also market, there the price goes up and there is a price down
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowse

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

No it's not the end of crypto, this is actually healthy for the market since all that hype that lead up to the 20k bull run last year, be patient until we get further confirmation on things such as regulation and stay informed about recent news in the crypto space, it will save you the headache of trying to figure out the market.
JackMan125

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

we are upward bound
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

Crypto Currency is still in its young age. and will continue to evolve as technology evolves and as mankind consistently grows it own needs. do not base your judgment to price as we all know how volatile it gets in this market. The market will continue to raise and fall and that is how it is, if you stick long enough you will understand the potential of crypto in the future.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

We feel such things because of 2017 pump and then dump in feb 2018 . actually 2017 was like a one of the best year for cryptocurrency market , many news and innovation . many people searched bitcoin on google and huge growth in registration on exchanges , even exchanges had to stop new signups . so that was a sudden spike in demand and popularity of bitcoin which is now come back to normal level . so it is not the end , we are only performing average at this time and whales can turn market anytime .
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
Only with a big dump that happens should you say that, if bitcoin has been mined and then the price falls I think still to watch out for, but if only a dump or a correction happens, we need not worry. Currently the market is getting better and hopefully this is a start to the moon at the end of the year as it has been discussed.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

the decline happened is now a cycle. so don't get too panicked by the circumstances of the case. remain resistant to long-term for big results. Despite the huge decline in indeed happen but in one to two years the increase will happen and will be even greater than the current value.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

now crypto is experiencing price decline, many people think this is the end of the crypto they know only good price even though the initial price is still far below now
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

It's hard to say that, but I'm sure that the development and growth of crypto will continue to happen so that the future of crypto will continue to improve, maybe one day crypto will be end, but it can last at least 25 years from now.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

Well I really don't believe that we are nearing the end of Cryptocurrency. Why because millions of people still earn from it and still participate in various activities related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Do not listen to FUD and those doomsayers when they do rant about crypto going down and others related to it. Just continue with what we re doing and we should be fine.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Things are down because of the panic chain thats going on all over the internet. Im not gonna speculate things about the bitcoin like it will be 20K or 15K by end of this month or that month but I'm gonna say that it will spike to greater value than this after period of specific time. This I'm sure about most because the dip never lasts for such long period for which it has lasted currently. The net result is like, many people are awaiting the picture where they will see all the graphs at least to be few % in green zone. This will surely initiate the investment all over the globe and will make detract changes in upward direction. So just that we have to keep track of our investment, if you have some extra then I would suggest to put some more into it and keep the flow at its equilibrium. There is no one who can suggest the prices and exact time to achieve that.

Crypto currency is just started it is the future. I don't think it will end just like that,it will always come back strong. Many reason that market is down now because one of biggest mining company is affected by flooding in China,some bad news in internet due to some scam. But don't worry too much it will recover soon.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

It seems to me that there has been too much discussion about the decline of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies prices in general. Do you really think that crypto world really can end like this? i think this time is just perfect for profitable investment.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will not die. The crypto market is facing a lot of difficulties. The prices of bitcoin and altcoin are all down, but the market has shown signs of recovery. I believe the market will stabilize and grow in the next few months. This is an opportunity for us to invest in the market if we want to make a profit in the future.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

In my opinion, this is not the end, but only the beginning of the crypto-currency, I think in 2019 we are waiting for new changes and great growth, it is worth understanding that we are only at the beginning of development and we are waiting for a lot ahead
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is driven by supply and demand so as any other market out there, so as long as there will be demand for cryptocurrencies regardless of market status then it will not end. The only thing that need to change is the attitude of the investors specially with the newcomers as the are easily manipulated by whales.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

I don't think this is the end of cryptocurrency.
It is actually the beginning of its way to big success.
I asked many people around me. The majority of them are interested in cryptocurrency.
There will be more and more people joining the cryptocurrency world.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

I think this is not the end of crypto, yes we experience the market seems down.. But it's not yet the end .
Of course that is so. We are actually stepping in an era of the technological advancement and this is an open secret that technology always advances and never declines. Having said that, we are in a position to say that we still have a long way to go. There are still billions of people who do not have access to the technology. Which means that we are not yet technological efficient and the marginal productivity in terms of the financial stability is still very high.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Cryptocurrency is still long. will not stop here. I think this is already a path of cryptocurrency where the increase and decrease it must exist in the annual cycle like last year
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

end of crypto? hasnt even started yet mate!
imagine 20 years ago a 1gigabyte storage would mean your rich, now 1tb storage wouldnt even equate to that.
imagine into the future, where everything is technology related. is this the end?
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

The cryptocurrency market is unlikely to end. I have a question. If the market has been rising, do you dare to buy coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: