Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

The entire encryption market is very immature, easily affected by the FUD, and there are many uncertainties in the future, including community development and government policies. If we like it, we can only stick to bitcoin.
Those who were easily affected by fud are newbies to cryptocurrency and whales loving it.  Panic selling and.dumping leads to low price whales will use that oppurtunity to grab a lot of coins as they can ,and the outcome the rich become richer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

To be honest I read an article where they stated that if the Value of Bitcoins reaches below 4000$ it will be energetically expensive for for the people who are into minning and that would drastically make it's popularity go down.
The small miners would be affected by this not the big ones ..but if that happens we could see a heavy price down.
I hope it doesn't happen because we have already seen so much down since January.

As of now the green fields of the market is here and we are just waiting for it and need to be more patient.
Lets wait for mid spring to see the magic if the price comes back to ~20k.
The bearish month had ended, and it is the time of balancing the market now, the Chinese New Year has ended a long time ago but seems it wasn't the main reason, there are many things that affect the price. Lightning is one of the solutions for this and once release we can see how the high ground again.
In the world of the crypto currencies, things happen so suddenly that you don’t even get time to think about what all happened. You need to be sure that you are staying there in the market and that you are keeping your eyes open so that you may know what all is going on in the market. The market is going in crisis but you need to stay patient and that this crisis will soon be over and that we will see the market recovering.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

At present, Bitcoin is seen at a very high price. As long as Bitcoin's price is high and demand is high, it's tendency will be borne, and it will remain intact. Bitcoin trends in every place of the country are increasing day by day.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Actually it has already ended. We had a low some weeks ago and now it is rising again. It's important to have left the downtrend.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

I expect your words will come true every day. Btc does not increase while I buy it for $12k. Hopefully btc will come back soon
For me, no one really knows when will this bearish market will go but my expectations and predictions is based on what i observed how this market bahaved. I believe that this bearish market will be gradually disappear as time goes by it may not be today but i think it would be this year. And also it would be this year that we will be experiencing a bullish market maybe last quarter of this year.

I agree with you noone can tell when will this bearish months will end. I think and see some article that bitcoin's bearish month will be over

according to what I read on it but im not so sure about it. Lets just wait and hope that everything will gonna be alright and the market keeps

pumping again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

The entire encryption market is very immature, easily affected by the FUD, and there are many uncertainties in the future, including community development and government policies. If we like it, we can only stick to bitcoin.
That’s only for those that will let themselves be deceived by FUDs, I’m not going to let people fool me this time around, no way. One thing I’m very sure of is that whenever the price of cryptocurrencies go down, they will always recover and get back even to a price that is above the last all-time high. Just check out how Bitcoin has been moving right from the beginning you will see that what I’m saying is the truth.
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
the bear trent can go down till market will just collapse - it is about 200 usd for eth anf 4000 for bitcoin, then things could be even worst if miners will leave, so we can see total fall, but it is very pessimitstic view, but possible

X-Block.io
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
I think at this moment investors are very careful in putting their money in Bitcoin. Because they are worried that the current price that is not stable yet is considered to be a downward trend, causing investors to lose if they put money in the market
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

At this moment it would be right from the point of view of "big money" to knock out buyers on stop loss, leaving under 6400 to the zone of 5500-6000. Work inside the triangle of large incomes will not bring. Therefore, this option is more logical. How to start growing from here? There is no fuel, it's easier to play down.  Collecting stops is now easier than wasting time on convulsions in the triangle.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

The World Cup is coming soon, perhaps the opportunity to encrypt the currency!
Many merchants in Russia support BTC's payment, which is very beneficial to BTC promotion. The cryptocurrency may rise during the World Cup!
World cup can be one of the tools that can change the life of bitcoins. Either they can go up and up or may be there would be no effect on bitcoins. But still, if you are saying this might be you have already researched for it, so yeah we are all hopeful enough to see bitcoins rising soon for any odd reason. The thing is, price must be moving up now as people are tired of seeing this steady range.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

until there is no bitcoin left on the hands of weak holders and the whales are at rest.
I doubt the whales are doing much right now if anything they are not selling their bitcoins for such a bad price, they are most likely buying instead but are doing it in a way to not raise the price of bitcoin, after all they do not want to raise the price right now because if they did it will not be sustained for long and then it will decrease and because they will need to pay more for each bitcoin if they did.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

it will trend all around and it will trend until the day that no one will want it. in my opinions bitcoin will be higher by the end of the year. i know that bitcoin will be gain popularity again  cause every year bitcoin always new this. many people notice that not only me. i love to think about whats gonna happen in bitcoin
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

Many merchants in Russia support BTC's payment, which is very beneficial to BTC promotion. The cryptocurrency may rise during the World Cup!

Yeah hopefully. Hope that World Cup can bring some positive effect to the crypto market, and I am really looking forward to seeing bitcoin going up beyond $10,000 again.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

the price will not be anyone can predict better you take advantage of this situation to buy bitcoin and wait until the price back up.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

Yeah hopefully. Hope that World Cup can bring some positive effect to the crypto market, and I am really looking forward to seeing bitcoin going up beyond $10,000 again.

This is going to be big for bitcoin, Russia embraces crypto so you can probably buy tickets using a Russian altcoin and bitcoin as well. Perhaps there will be billboards supporting crypto over there to spread the word to the masses

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

The market is still unpredictable. I thought Bitcoin will pump by the end of May, but then it's still constantly ranging from $7,000 - $8,000. Some experts predict that during Consensus is the start of bull run but it is not.
But I believe there is something else that will happen before Bitcoin pumps again.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

No one Knows exactly, but that shouldn’t be a reason for anyone to panic. I have seen some people claim that the price of Bitcoin will go down to $2000,and some others mentioned $5000 and $6000. So none of them are sure of it. I bought some Bitcoin when the price was around $8000 and I’m not going to sale it even if price drops down to $2k. This time around I’m ready to take the risk, I’m not going to make same mistake I did before.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

not as bad as you say, bitcoin prices do not go down to such a low level. maybe the current is the lowest bitcoin level down. which is about $ 6700

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

Well, we cannot afford to drop the specific time although there are some news and statistics that says that bitcoin will rise up this time. Since, bitcoin is decentralize it does mean the price changes will depend upon the man power who uses it, such endorsing or what so over that could affect bitcoin's price either negatively or positively. Well, the long wait will continue because there are no signs that bitcoin will rise up or not.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

There has been too many sad moments and events for bitcoin this year.I am sure we will see a lot of positive price movement this second half of the year.Bitcoin didnt die as some predicted.so only one way now which is up
It’s been a very long time that we are experiencing this much of the downfall in the market value of the crypto coins and that there is a need if pump and that too as soon as possible. I am very much sure that things will start changing shortly and that the market value of the crypto coins will start rising higher and that this will then help the investors in having some good earning at the end of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: