Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

An expert have a theory of the increasing price of bitcoin. I forget his name but he a CEO of a cryptocurrency company. His theory related to the number of bitcoin users. He predict that bitcoin price reach $7500 on december 2017. So based on that then I am sure that the real price of bitcoin in february actually between $7500-7700.  I think bitcoin price will not lower than $7500. It's just my oppinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:23 AM
Merited by deisik (1)

Pah. Anyone who says they know anything is talking out of their arse.

I've been utterly disgusted reading the crying today. People don't change. Everyone boasting about buying dips when it was shooting up would have to be shot in the face before buying at a genuine low when it arrives.

I don't think we're very near it myself yet. There's a lot of room below still and a lot more scared money than in 2013. There's also a lot more iceman money ready to relieve them of it when it gets low enough. They're the ones capable of looking beyond the next 30 minutes.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

Listen everyone. Bitcoin's bear market might last longer than most people in the forum anticipate. If you check their posts in the speculation subforum, theyre all in the phase of denial.

Anyhow, wait until April or May. If the price is ranging around $5000 to $8000, thats when the people who bought on $10000 and up will decide to sell and take their losses. Some of them will be waiting for small "pumps" before dumping on the market.

There will be a lot of resistance, and that will make it hard for BTC to go back to recent highs.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:36:51 AM

i think it will never go further and perhaps 8k is enough and this value is good to buy now , don't expect to much drop mate 'cause  i have doubts this after this drop it will surge again and it will never drop to $4k.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

I really have no concrete or an even assumed date on when this would end, but I think that if bitcoin would lose up to 10,000 and more that people would go into a pandemic of panic selling and could mean that it might lose the dominance that it has enjoyed throughout the years over its counterparts. But with the history of bitcoin as a reference trend I really thing that bitcoin is due for a huge rise
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

What would make these guys enter Bitcoin?

What is attractive in Bitcoin for them that they don't find in traditional investments (e.g. stock and commodities)? I'm not them but if I were, I'd rather look into Litecoin because it seems to be the only cryptocurrency as of now which is actually ready for real use. Bitcoin has turned into a speculative shit but once speculation goes away (which is inevitable), there'll be nothing left. In short, I don't think the Wall Street types are particularly interested in Bitcoin or even crypto at all. I can be wrong and in fact I wish to be wrong, but it doesn't look I am

Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

When the price of bitcoin fell below $ 9,000, I would not be surprised if we see $ 7,500 and $ 6,000. And probably it will be so. Bad news continues. Whales need more sacrifices, it is necessary that more holders sell bitcoins

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

i think it will never go further and perhaps 8k is enough and this value is good to buy now , don't expect to much drop mate 'cause  i have doubts this after this drop it will surge again and it will never drop to $4k.
I would rather keep my fingers crossed than be overly confident that bitcoin may not drop further. Even though I have tried not to really believe so much in the indicators and rather read people's emotion on chart and act on that as well, but everything on the indicators are indicating bearish signals right now, and I am not going to be surprised what the reaction of the market would be like when this occurs. $4k may be a bit far down though, but a little bit above that is not too far as it can still go lower.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

I hope this is not  another  negative FUDs  coming up against bitcoin as it is now the FUDs from the Asian countries had really  caused massive dumps invariably causing more fears to the hodlers

Asian fud has already been debunked, and all other fud is being repacked to make it look like it's something new, while in reality it's the old stuff people are already aware of, but still panic over. Main point of importance is that a large correction was due anyway, and that in combination with well timed fud spreading makes sure the market does what it was about to do anyway, but then in a quicker fashion. It's however not all that bad if we look at the positive side of we being offered a great opportunity to enter the market at lower prices. Instead of complaining like a lot people here do, I went ahead and bought myself some coins back that I sold last year. 

Asian countries seem to be notorious for such kind of fud, first it was China, then Korea and now India. Each of their fud has been proven wrong, and I'm yet surprised that the market is yet accepting such claims. Has anyone noticed, when such fud starts to come out, all the big white collar people gather and try to bring Bitcoins down, and then when it rises they'll take cover. I think a correction was long overdue and it's good to have one, excellent buying opportunity, it's going to rise stronger thanks to this.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

An expert have a theory of the increasing price of bitcoin. I forget his name but he a CEO of a cryptocurrency company. His theory related to the number of bitcoin users. He predict that bitcoin price reach $7500 on december 2017. So based on that then I am sure that the real price of bitcoin in february actually between $7500-7700.  I think bitcoin price will not lower than $7500. It's just my oppinion.

Who? Do you have a link? He was pretty close. We entered December at around $7,500 if I'm not mistaken. That doesn't mean I'm sold on his predictions though. The meteoric rise from December was too good to be true, and Bitcoin simply crashed back to earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if we went as low as $5,000 at this point. It doesn't bother me either. The entire market is bloodied, so it's not like Bitcoin is the problem, unlike how things were when the network was clogged. This is just the cryptocurrency market doing what it does. Wild swings go both ways.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

The price of BTC has dropped below 8000 dollars today!

Regulation in South Korea and India seems to be working.

Compared with the price of $20,000, it's a cut!

Hope to recover slowly in March!
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

What would make these guys enter Bitcoin?

What is attractive in Bitcoin for them that they don't find in traditional investments (e.g. stock and commodities)? I'm not them but if I were, I'd rather look into Litecoin because it seems to be the only cryptocurrency as of now which is actually ready for real use. Bitcoin has turned into a speculative shit but once speculation goes away (which is inevitable), there'll be nothing left. In short, I don't think the Wall Street types are particularly interested in Bitcoin or even crypto at all. I can be wrong and in fact I wish to be wrong, but it doesn't look I am

What do you mean? Arent Wall Street types all interested in making money? Hypothetically if the market stabilizes and starts going mega bullish again to new highs, do you think they'll pass up the opportunity to enter? I dont think so.

Wall Street types, in my opinion, care only about money and profit. They would trade dog shit if that went bullish.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

This bear trend will go untill bear are done hoarding bitcoins and if they are done profittin into it,this will dominate market for a quite longer time i think since more fud news and negative news about bitcoins are circulating in the internet now this will help bear trend to go longer

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

We cannot actually predict what will happen in the future but it is clearly stated that, today is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because the price is lower as compared from last year. You can never go wrong with today's price at around $6,000 plus. Let's be patient to wait until the price goes up again as others speculated that Bitcoin will rise up too soon and I am so excited about it. Remember this, Bitcoin is too big to lose and this is our future investment so just invest today and hold.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

Based on previous year performance, bitcoin also dipped around the 1st quarter. Nobody knows how long this bearish trend will persist but we are still on the 1st qtr of the year. Together with all the FUD going around, it is almost impossible to recover this time around. What we need is a very positive news regarding bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

The price of bitcoin has always been speculative , nobody can say prices where price could head to. All recent bad news turned out to be fake or insignificant in order to provoke such a fall.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

It will be a while, I predicted that it will need more than 3 months with the range of 3000$ before bouncing back, unless there are good news then the price will back sooner, but I am pessimistic that it can recover soon

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

actually as of this moment,i dont care about the price and i dont even bother checking coinmarket or even the value of my funds in my wallet to prevent second thoughts on holding my Bitcoin.in this way i only have to learn about it on this forum if someones thread is interesting to check with..but for the The sake of fairness i guess bitcoin can drop upto $5000 and will return to business and growing
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

I hope that really happens when we see this for long terms. The regulatory meetings are one of the thing for the bitcoin drop because people get very very predictive when this is happening. They go crazy when they see such news and get nervous about many things, such what if bitcoin got banned into their country or what if they loose the money due to strictest regulations. Such assumptions are driving forces for such kind of fall and I really don’t like people behaving in such manner. Hopefully, we can get to ATH again after all the meetings are done and people get self assurance that nothings bad gonna happen to crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zaftm

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

So, A sudden rally just started. These have soon died and turned lately, but anyway, I noticed that the order book balance had changed, from having been buyer-heavy by something like 5000 to 3000 bitcoins, maybe a sentiment and expectation from buyers that prices should fall before they rise, but now it is almost equal, like 2800 to 2700. Is this any kind of sign?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: