Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED 🔥TEND Bounty Campaign🔥  (Read 29127 times)
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

Up to a maximum of 86’000 tokens (TND Tokens), or 1% of the total funding amount is allocated for funding the TEND Bounty Campaign. If the project's 8-year funding target of 86 million Swiss Francs is not reached before the end of the Token Sale, the number of tokens allocated to the bounty will be proportionally reduced.

Total Tokenswiss sold is 400,109. 1% x 400,109 = 4001.09 TND. But in the spreadsheet allocation for bounty campaign just 2500 TND, why? lol  Cheesy

Hi Romeo, we explained this a couple of posts before. Yes that is correct, we sold around 400k tokens. But two things: We had a discount during the token sale and the price of Ether dropped heavily. Therefore, it is not about the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO but the final funding amount. The 400k tokens are represented by the 2.5 million Swiss Francs – the funding amount. As stated in a post yesterday, we expected to have a more successful ICO too but things don't always go as planned.

We have absolutely no intention to fool or trick anyone here. All of our bounty participants were part of the community that helped us to fund these 2.5 million Swiss Francs. We hoped to have a more successful ICO too..We will give now everything to make this project a success.

Where in the conditions it was said that the payments depend on the course of the ETH? If the ETH course had grown, would you pay us more tokens? I doubt it. You received 4 million francs for sale, but under a strange pretext you do not want to give back the 15 thousand earned by us. In tokens, not in ETH.
It is very strange.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

You indicated that 1% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated to the bounty, this did not happen, so this is fraud.
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

1250 token for all twitter participant ? really ?Cheesy
received 0.6 tend  Grin, for what amount of 0.6 tend, does 1 tend $100? Grin
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:14:04 AM by EvRo74

I think there is a mistake with bounty.

In this tweet https://twitter.com/tendswiss/status/970448808390856704 we see that TEND sold more than 400'000 tokens so 1% for bounty should be 4000 tokens not 2500.

Yes that is correct, we sold around 400k tokens. But two things: We had a discount during the token sale and the price of Ether dropped heavily. Therefore, it is not about the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO but the final funding amount. The 400k tokens are represented by the 2.5 million Swiss Francs – the funding amount. As stated in a post yesterday, we expected to have a more successful ICO too but things don't always go as planned.

Nonetheless, we have the final application/product almost ready and will start onboarding the first customers in April.

You are wrong, dear! Our rewards are denominated in tokens - must be in tokens. Thus, the team must pay us 4000 tokens, not 2500, otherwise it's a hoax and a minor unworthy fraud! I know what I am saying, because with respect to investors who pay dollars or euros, projects are often tricked in reverse. Behave yourself worthily and do not lose face!

Question to you and the team: Do you want to read on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Reddit, LinkedIn, Steemit and other resources that you deceived the community of hunters? Also, as we helped you to promote your project forward - just as we can create a bad reputation for you. This is not a threat, we do not ask for other people's money, but we are ready to defend our honestly earned tokens.
Do not try to outwit us, we will not allow this it!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
IndeecV

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

In this tweet https://twitter.com/tendswiss/status/970448808390856704 we see that TEND sold more than 400'000 tokens so 1% for bounty should be 4000 tokens not 2500.

Yes that is correct, we sold around 400k tokens. But two things: We had a discount during the token sale and the price of Ether dropped heavily. Therefore, it is not about the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO but the final funding amount. The 400k tokens are represented by the 2.5 million Swiss Francs – the funding amount. As stated in a post yesterday, we expected to have a more successful ICO too but things don't always go as planned.

Nonetheless, we have the final application/product almost ready and will start onboarding the first customers in April.

You are wrong, dear! Our rewards are denominated in tokens - must be in tokens. Thus, the team must pay us 4000 tokens, not 2500, otherwise it's a hoax and a minor unworthy fraud! I know what I am saying, because with respect to investors who pay dollars or euros, projects are often tricked in reverse. Behave yourself worthily and do not lose face!

Question to you and the team: Do you want to read on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Reddit, LinkedIn, Steemit and other resources that you deceived the community of hunters? Also, as we helped you to promote your project forward - just as we can create a bad reputation for you. This is not a threat, we do not ask for other people's money, but we are ready to defend our honestly earned tokens.

For no big difference I get 2 or 3 tokens. But this is principled. I'll support this with my twitter for 15,000 people and a blog for 500 people.
tendswiss (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

1250 token for all twitter participant ? really ?Cheesy
received 0.6 tend  Grin, for what amount of 0.6 tend, does 1 tend $100? Grin

1TND = 10 Swiss Francs (approx. $10.5)
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:04:49 AM by tendswiss

For no big difference I get 2 or 3 tokens. But this is principled. I'll support this with my twitter for 15,000 people and a blog for 500 people.

We have absolutely no intention to be fraud or trick anyone. We have calculated the minimum distribution and will do a final evaluation of bounty token amount to distribute over the weekend. Update will be shared after the Easter Break. Please stay calm and be a bit more patient.
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

I do not understand why 2500 is not 4000? Huh they decided to throw us?  Angry
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

I do not understand why 2500 is not 4000? Huh they decided to throw us?  Angry

See one post above Smiley So far, we have calculated the minimum distribution and will do a final evaluation of bounty token amount to distribute over the weekend. Update will be shared after the Easter Break. Please stay calm and be a bit more patient and sorry about the confusion Smiley
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Dear sir Manager,
i request you to review the reward for this bounty please.

we are often see in the past, the bounty manager reduce the reward because ETH price is increased very high. They want the reward price fixed based on ETH price at the beginning of campaign.
and then now we experienced that you as a bounty manager reduce the reward too, but because ETH price is decreased very low.

What is this all about ? all i can see is many bounty managers just trying to make an excuse to pay less for bounty hunters.

tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Dear sir Manager,

we are often see in the past, the bounty manager reduce the reward because ETH price is increased very high. They want the reward price fixed based on ETH price at the beginning of campaign.
and then now we experienced that you as a bounty manager reduce the reward too, but because ETH price is decreased very low.

What is this all about ? all i can see is many bounty managers just trying to make an excuse to pay less for bounty hunters.

Please see the post above. We will not reduce the reward. We will do a final evaluation of bounty token amount to distribute over the weekend. Update will be shared after the Easter Break. What you currently see is the minimum amount and we are sure that this amount will improve. Please stay calm and be a bit more patient. Updates will follow on Tuesday or Wednesday after the Easter Break Smiley
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

HALLO MANEJGAR, MY PREVIOUS ETHERWALLET WAS HACKED. SO PLEASS CHANGE MY ETHERWALLET

TWITTER LINK:https://twitter.com/nilbtc4555

spreadsheet: 19

Telegram: @nilbtc4555

spreadsheet:

bitcointalk profile name: nilbtc4555

PREVIOUS
ethereum wallet: 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657

NEW ethereum wallet: 0x413437888E3A13867ED7aC164bb39b0E1FD4C6df

GMAIL ADD: NJ52761@GMAIL.COM
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

Dear sir Manager,

Please see the post above. We will not reduce the reward. We will do a final evaluation of bounty token amount to distribute over the weekend. Update will be shared after the Easter Break. What you currently see is the minimum amount and we are sure that this amount will improve. Please stay calm and be a bit more patient. Updates will follow on Tuesday or Wednesday after the Easter Break Smiley

Ok sir, and thanks for your clear answer.  Smiley

tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

HALLO MANEJGAR, MY PREVIOUS ETHERWALLET WAS HACKED. SO PLEASS CHANGE MY ETHERWALLET

TWITTER LINK:https://twitter.com/nilbtc4555

spreadsheet: 19

Telegram: @nilbtc4555

spreadsheet:

bitcointalk profile name: nilbtc4555

PREVIOUS
ethereum wallet: 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657

NEW ethereum wallet: 0x413437888E3A13867ED7aC164bb39b0E1FD4C6df

GMAIL ADD: NJ52761@GMAIL.COM

Consider it done Smiley
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Just to keep everyone in the loop:

The distribution for investors happened last week, Series D (advisors, etc.) we completed it over the weekend, and for the reminder (e.g. bounty) it wil be this week. SO ANY DAY THIS WEEK UNTIL FRIDAY IT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FOR ALL BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS.

We will also give an update on the final numbers tokens that will be distributed as soon as possible.

All the best from the TEND team
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:01:51 AM

We have absolutely no intention to be fraud or trick anyone. We have calculated the minimum distribution and will do a final evaluation of bounty token amount to distribute over the weekend. Update will be shared after the Easter Break. Please stay calm and be a bit more patient.

Dear @tendswiss!

Until now, until there is a dispute about our earned reward, you behaved correctly and politely, I should note this. Communicate with you was very pleasant and all the misunderstandings quickly settled by you.
Now you are trying to protect cunning and craftiness. It is unacceptable.

Here no one has ever read or heard about the "minimum amount", "minimum distribution" or other "minimums" - so you must distribute among us 1% of the tokens sold, not of the the proceeds. Only in this case you will not break the rules of this campaign, which you yourself published at the beginning.
And we are not impatient, we just remind the team through you -  that they should be honest with us, as with investors, that's all.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

Dear @tendswiss!

Until now, until there is a dispute about our earned reward, you behaved correctly and politely, I should note this. Communicate with you was very pleasant and all the misunderstandings quickly settled by you.
Now you are trying to protect cunning and craftiness. It is unacceptable.

Here no one has ever read or heard about the "minimum amount", "minimum distribution" or other "minimums" - so you must distribute among us 1% of the tokens sold, not of the the proceeds. Only in this case you will not break the rules of this campaign, which you yourself published at the beginning.
And we are not impatient, we just remind the team through you -  that they should be honest with us, as with investors, that's all.

Dear EvRo74

Thanks a lot for your message. We will distribute the 1% of the Tokens sold. No worries about that Smiley Update to expected as soon as possible. Our team is working hard to

a) firstly to fulfil all investor related tasks
b) secondly to handle all series D issues (e.g. advisors, marketing, ICO costs)
c) and last but not least, to pay out our bounty participants

Always here if you have anything on your mind.

The TEND team
Weter29

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

2.2 Tokena?
Hey. Thank you of course, but are not you ashamed for such a number?
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

2.2 Tokena?

Why should we be ashamed? Of course we hoped to reach a higher goal as well but just as the TEND Token Sale opened on 27th January 2018, the crypto-, as well as the traditional market, witnessed a sudden and sharp correction, creating enormous uncertainty in the markets. The after-effects of the shock are still being felt and back to buzz is by no means in sight.

Building The TEND Community

In spite of our being far short of the funding amount of 30m CHF that we had aimed for, there are a number of very good reasons why the Token Sale has created enormous value for TEND. The biggest one is that our token sale has enabled us to build a strong community of supporters who will help us shape our business.

● We have attracted 500+ investors from across the globe and have created a strong and loyal community movement
● We have built a strong social media following
● Exceptional market presence was achieved through broad media coverage: approaching 100 media mentions incl. Reuters, Bloomberg, Nasdaq, VICE, CNBC, Coindesk, Business Insider, Cryptoninja, Cointelegraph

A Springboard for Our Product Launch

The lessons of the TEND Token Sale process will assist us as we further develop and bring our product to the market:

● The standard of compliance of the TEND Token Sale, including KYC and AML processes, has been a test bed for eventual customer onboarding following product launch in April
● The technical development of the ICO smart contract was successfully executed and tested, and can be used as the basis for the forthcoming ‘mini ICOs’ of asset tokenization; a fundamental piece of the TEND product
● We have created enormous interest amongst followers keen to be part of the initial product launch in April. Three times oversubscribed.

Our focus is now turning once again to product development. Even as we were focusing first and foremost on the Token Sale, we have still managed to source and tokenize a number of great assets, ready for the April launch of TEND.

This is just the first of many stepping stones on the TEND journey, as we seek to unlock the value of luxury assets and, with our community, tokenize the world.

Update on the bounty will follow shortly.
Weter29

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

2.2 Tokena?

Why should we be ashamed? Of course we hoped to reach a higher goal as well but just as the TEND Token Sale opened on 27th January 2018, the crypto-, as well as the traditional market, witnessed a sudden and sharp correction, creating enormous uncertainty in the markets. The after-effects of the shock are still being felt and back to buzz is by no means in sight.

Building The TEND Community

In spite of our being far short of the funding amount of 30m CHF that we had aimed for, there are a number of very good reasons why the Token Sale has created enormous value for TEND. The biggest one is that our token sale has enabled us to build a strong community of supporters who will help us shape our business.

● We have attracted 500+ investors from across the globe and have created a strong and loyal community movement
● We have built a strong social media following
● Exceptional market presence was achieved through broad media coverage: approaching 100 media mentions incl. Reuters, Bloomberg, Nasdaq, VICE, CNBC, Coindesk, Business Insider, Cryptoninja, Cointelegraph

A Springboard for Our Product Launch

The lessons of the TEND Token Sale process will assist us as we further develop and bring our product to the market:

● The standard of compliance of the TEND Token Sale, including KYC and AML processes, has been a test bed for eventual customer onboarding following product launch in April
● The technical development of the ICO smart contract was successfully executed and tested, and can be used as the basis for the forthcoming ‘mini ICOs’ of asset tokenization; a fundamental piece of the TEND product
● We have created enormous interest amongst followers keen to be part of the initial product launch in April. Three times oversubscribed.

Our focus is now turning once again to product development. Even as we were focusing first and foremost on the Token Sale, we have still managed to source and tokenize a number of great assets, ready for the April launch of TEND.

This is just the first of many stepping stones on the TEND journey, as we seek to unlock the value of luxury assets and, with our community, tokenize the world.

Update on the bounty will follow shortly.

Good. I liked the project. I hope the situation will improve. Good luck everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: