Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump!  (Read 3852 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Panicking is not the answer in the market because you will only lose a huge amount of profit if you sell your coins at its lowest price, the best thing to do is analyze the situation before taking actions in order to reduce the probability of losing more of your investments.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

This is true, however, some are resorting to cutting their losses instead of holding. I really think that the best way to avoid losses, if you are not really in need of instant cash, is just to hold and wait for the market recovery. Cutting losses, and investing in to some altcoin can also be a good way to avoid further loss, however, this is a risky move.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

The reason why most of the traders in the market is loosing a huge amount of profit is that, they are not well knowledgeable about the market before investing and that is the reason why you need to be smart enough for your decisions before selling or investing.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

100% agreed. All dumps have consequences of mass panic-selling, that intensifies the effect as well.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Of course, when people panic, they provoke others to question their people so that they sell their crypto currency, and they themselves can do it. With a significant sale of crypto currency, its price will go down as the supply will increase. As a result, the currency will fall in price.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Definitely they contribute on the dump they don't think before dumping a coin if there is no dumper the market would stable many people are so affected when it comes to news like banning of bitcoin in south korea or some country would not adopt the bitcoin they are not thinking first before taking an action and some of them became depress.
Panic selling out decreases the value of a coin or any asset because it becomes available in abundance again and when an asset that is volatile in nature faces such circumstances, it declines a lot. Like bitcoin, whenever a dump appears, it falls down the most. This is the reason why people recommend to show some care during the downfalls or else things can get even worse.
tumokatok

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

That is so right. That doesn't need much explanation on it. It's part of beginning human but, holding is working out the best for me. Good luck everyone.

You have to be bigger because if you throw away the price of the coin then it will only get a loss. I think you should not and should not be afraid then throw in the price of bitcoin or other coins, I think you should be able to control your emotional state and your patience
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

That is so right. That doesn't need much explanation on it. It's part of beginning human but, holding is working out the best for me. Good luck everyone.

You have to be bigger because if you throw away the price of the coin then it will only get a loss. I think you should not and should not be afraid then throw in the price of bitcoin or other coins, I think you should be able to control your emotional state and your patience

I think panic selling can contribute to dump of the bitcoin price and it is the reality and we cannot convince those panic seller to not sell their bitcoin because the FuD and the negative issues coming from the social media that poisoned their mind.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Well as we know there are still many people who sell panic when bad news spreads. Though they are helping more severe dump for fear of facing losses. They do not know that it's just a misleading issue, and when they realize it they start bemoaning their regret contributing to selling panic.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Yes, this is so true, you even get merrited couple times, so true it is, so we shoud not depend on price and make it even less.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Selling while your panicking is a bad idea, it only means that you are making rush decisions that will lead you to lose more of your profit so it was very nice to study the situation before acting immediately without thinking critically.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

as we know many people follow-up dump. can not be avoided if the price is fluctuating due to panic selling. and you throw away the price of the coin then it will get a loss. and added with a lot. we should respond positively to the issue

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

Regardless of the above, let's enjoy the fluctuations that occur. Pump and dump is a market activity that we should be able to take advantage of. I do not want to blame those who panic when prices go down or up, they are all part of the world of crypto and the marketplace.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

I agreed with you, but most of the people, who do panic selling are just newbies, who just can't analyze a situation and just trying to out to not lose more while this panic is going. As I know, all this panic selling is just an react to bad news. So, to protect myself, I'm never selling my coins below the price for what I bought them.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Precisely right but some traders see it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin in lower prices thus somehow help it's recovery.
But yes in the long run bitcoin will lose it's popularity and might completely fall down.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

100% agreed. All dumps have consequences of mass panic-selling, that intensifies the effect as well.

It’s always one of the reasons why bitcoin plunges down because of selling off of people who have been shaken by the crisis. So while the massive selling off of their crypto assets continues, the market value and capitalization will be affected too.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

Panic selling is always happening to the new traders in the market because most of them are investing just they saw the price of bitcoins that is very high and they will not checking the stable price, in that case they need to wait even more before earning a huge amount profit because the price is very high.
Amajaa

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

Thats is one of the strategy of want to buy on low.. panic selling is not good for its you, that will loss instead of profit if you carry away with fud and cant control you emotion on trading you sell right away.. 
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

I agree with that, if the traders will set their tokens in lower price probably the bid in. The market will decrease also,  so we must all aim for the higher price and I think thats very reasonable cause you can have a fair amount of profit and you also help people in such little effort. It hink panic selling is not a good practice that we exhibit to other cause patience is a virtue continue to paly fair not only for yourself but also for the others who aim for a better amount

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Yes,panic selling can contribute to the price dump but don't bother about the price right know because the market seems to recovering these past few days.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: