Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multiple accounts  (Read 134 times)
jakirtanvir (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I want to know that multiple accounts are allowed in this forum or not? I mean can I use one account for some campaign and another for some others?
is it legal on this forum or not?
thank in advance
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pkmoney

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

Multiple accounts are allowed in terms as no one can know whether you are using one/ multiple accounts.

For signature bounty, of course, it is not allowed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

No hard and fast rule on this... simple stated it's not illegal.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

But if you participate in a Bounty Campaign where it for bids participating with alts or multiple accounts and you try to sneak... that's illegal for sure.

Well there might be some (sacm) bounties which will allow alts accounts too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

I want to know that multiple accounts are allowed in this forum or not? I mean can I use one account for some campaign and another for some others?
is it legal on this forum or not?
thank in advance

People with multiple accounts do not ask permission.  They just created it without consent.  People has more chance of earning if they have more than one account so that they can join all the campaigns available.  If you will stick to one account, you have to finish the first campaign you have join before you can join with other bounty campaign and that takes time since campaign lasts for a couple of months.  

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: