Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many Haters / Spammers  (Read 238 times)
Mark68

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Sometimes the haters are good for a laugh!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Haha people hate each other that's a natural thing, spamming also is natural thing, since people tends to post same thread without knowing it was already placed since they used different words and diffinition, maybe when they used the search button it wasn't there there so they created the thread.... That's why spamming happen naturally
kedochanh26

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

~
They seem to spam just to up there post count, and most seem to have gained some merits, and are advertising in their signatures.
~
Rick
Those ones seem to try joining campaigns and get free (almost free) money, then dump the coins they get to earn fiats as soon as possible. They don't care about what will happen with their accounts or projects they participated, I guess. Of course, they don't contribute anything to both projects and the forum at all.
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

As the merit was already implemented, I think posting too much in off topic is now okay, some enjoy their interaction their since their no messenger here, we have inbox but theirs limit in sending, not like messenger in FB one type one click and that's it, since they increase their activity but their rank stays the same, but answering a question off topically, just click the report option.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Hi guys,
I was just wondering why so many haters and spammers are getting away with so much abuse and off topic garbage.
Im a member of many forums of all different subjects, and I see these kind of people get banned all the time, but not on here, why ?
They seem to spam just to up there post count, and most seem to have gained some merits, and are advertising in their signatures.
Am I the only one that thinks its wrong ?
Rick
Bitcointalk is a open source. Its true many of the member are spammer but some rules and action will protect them for sure. You will not one to eradicate the whole haters and spammer they should be banned and restricted by moderator.

Bailsman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Heh yes, this thread kinda approves my point that ICO bounty campaigns are pretty much useless. They don't benefit the projects as 99% of the participants are there to get some free tokens and dump them right away, and considering the most obvious efforts to gain subscribers in social media and so on there's a giant blob of bounty hunters just subscribed to each other with zero advertising capability. Projects just lose money because they have to feed bounty hunters and then they lose again when all the dumpers drop their token exchange rate and make the project even less valuable.

On the other hand, to prevent massive spam on the forum, you need to introduce, to be fair, obviously BS schemes like merit that harm normal users. Even paid subscriptions would be better, I believe. For like $5 a year.

P.S. Did anyone of you actually click the spambanner in someone's footer for once? I doubt that Cheesy
litecoinricky (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

I need a break!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Heh yes, this thread kinda approves my point that ICO bounty campaigns are pretty much useless. They don't benefit the projects as 99% of the participants are there to get some free tokens and dump them right away, and considering the most obvious efforts to gain subscribers in social media and so on there's a giant blob of bounty hunters just subscribed to each other with zero advertising capability. Projects just lose money because they have to feed bounty hunters and then they lose again when all the dumpers drop their token exchange rate and make the project even less valuable.

On the other hand, to prevent massive spam on the forum, you need to introduce, to be fair, obviously BS schemes like merit that harm normal users. Even paid subscriptions would be better, I believe. For like $5 a year.

P.S. Did anyone of you actually click the spambanner in someone's footer for once? I doubt that Cheesy

I would be willing to pay $5 dollars a year if it helped moderate the place, it would reduce people with multiple accounts that way too.

I'll take any freebies on offer Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: