Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3952 times)
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

I think it's Japan because it is also believed that it's the country where Satoshi Nakamoto lives or originated. Even if Japan is already a 1st class country with the love of technology, still they utilize bitcoin and even testified that their economic status is getting even better since they embraced the said technology.
Completely wrong, my friend!!!

Japan is a leader in blockchain technology, but not the most developed country in the crytocurrency market.

New China is the country that holds the most bitcoin right now, new Chinese projects are always more popular than Japanese projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

I think singapore because many of bitcoiners are from them and many of ico's now are in singapore also because a lot of good technology is in singapore good quality internet and services so that's why many of influencer is from them that's what I think.
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

I think that is China, China has a great influence on the price of Bitcoin. When bad news emerged from this country, I saw the Bitcoin prices drop sharply.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

I think it's Japan because it is also believed that it's the country where Satoshi Nakamoto lives or originated. Even if Japan is already a 1st class country with the love of technology, still they utilize bitcoin and even testified that their economic status is getting even better since they embraced the said technology.
Completely wrong, my friend!!!

Japan is a leader in blockchain technology, but not the most developed country in the crytocurrency market.

New China is the country that holds the most bitcoin right now, new Chinese projects are always more popular than Japanese projects.
Hmm really? i see that Japan Yuan (JPY) has the 2nd biggest bitcoin volume in the world (if USDT isnt included) and even it was the 1st in early 2018.
You can see the data here https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

I have heard that some village in Japan is already trying to integrate with coin and blockchain Systems into the economy of the area, but also China is a huge country with enormous population.
erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:27 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 01:39:32 AM by erominer

I think it's china, i saw a video last time somewhere in facebook or youtube i think, they have a lot of asic miners.
valentine401

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

I think that in the first place it would be China because China is a super country with super power, and with influence above all other countries. And then the second place will take the Japan because they are leaders of the world technology progress.

China banned ico's in their own country and it dealt a huge problem in the market because the market price drop so hard but before the year ends, bitcoins still managed to reach $19k dollars so keep on investing or holding your coins today.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

These countries that named like India,Japan,Korea and China are the countries with most number of users of bitcoin,so anything news coming from these whether  it's good or bad these will have an impact to  bitcoin.These countries are great influenced for the progress and downfall of bitcoin.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

For me I think China has the greatest influence in Bitcoin since there is a big population or crypto investors, users and enthusiasts from there. Most of the news in and about China would have an effect on the crypto market since a big chunck of the community is from there, so whether its positive or negative it still has a great impact on the market activity.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I think China is the country that has the greatest influence on bitcoins. China is the largest market for electronic money to operate. Decisions by the Chinese government will have a profound impact on the development of electronic money and bitcoin.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

I think China still controls almost 30% ownership of bitcoin with a very massive crypto business, with many active mining markets and projects that cause investment patterns to expand from various angles, their governments don't like it very much because they think it will cause inflation, but they don't completely forbid.

China is very influential in the development of crypto, and besides that there are still Japan and South Korea giving a good rhythm
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

I think China still controls almost 30% ownership of bitcoin with a very massive crypto business, with many active mining markets and projects that cause investment patterns to expand from various angles, their governments don't like it very much because they think it will cause inflation, but they don't completely forbid.

China is very influential in the development of crypto, and besides that there are still Japan and South Korea giving a good rhythm
I also agree with you, Japan is the country to find Bitcoin, China is a country densely populated and can expand Bitcoin by issuing shopping services for electronic money. Korea is also a civilized country that leads Bitcoin away.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

Well the counties that have a greatest influence on cryptocurrency or bitcoin is probably are the most developing countries in Asia like Japan, China, Korea, Singapore, and others from middle east. Those countries are the most influenced with bitcoin, because if you notice those are have a huge number of population including China and India. And they have a higher technological advancement when it comes to economic industry. But they are some countries would like to follow like Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, and many more countries wants to join in global cryptocurrency revolution.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

India will become a bitcoin revolution country, after the announcement of the plan of demonization by the Indian government on November 8, 2016, which caused about 86% of cash in the country to be worthless, making most people in India turn to Bitcoin. Regarding this, India announced their aggressive plans to become the first digital society and Bitcoin was the main actor in that.
That is, Bitcoin has the potential to bridge the gap. Where to get a bank account, one must have a fixed identification and address, in addition to some other information that for many people in India is quite difficult. As a result, many people in India have limited access to cash-based systems. And that certainly hinders their economic reach. In using Bitcoin it does not discriminate like that. On the contrary, all financial transactionals in the world can utilize this cryptocurrency.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

That is true. Both China and India are big influencers in the Asian crypto currencies world simply because there are alot of traders in those parts of the world. But then i heard talks of China banning crypto currency, and India having the same so now what. Now i think power players like Japan and Korea will step up with people investing huge money on crytpo currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

According to what I've read on this website "https://btcmanager.com/asian-countries-contributed-growth-bitcoin-far/?nonamp=1" Once upon a time, about 80 percent of the daily bitcoin trading volume came from China. However, in September 2017, China’s central bank, the People’s Bank Of China (PBOC), with support from the Chinese government, placed a blanket ban on initial coin offerings and all Bitcoin exchanges in the country. Since then, significant bitcoin exchanges like Huobi, Okcoin, and BTCC have since closed shop.

However, peer-to-peer bitcoin platforms like Localbitcoins and Coincola are still doing brisk business. Mining is still a lucrative business in China although there are still lingering fears that the government may soon ban cryptocurrency mining in the country.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

The first place should be Japan, the second place is South Korea, and the third place is Russia. They are all countries that strongly embrace cryptocurrencies. But in fact, the countries most affected by cryptocurrencies should be China and India, which have a large population, but now China is banned from cryptocurrencies. The future will be open.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I would say among the countries you listed China has the greatest impact on cryprocurrencies, namely because several biggest mining pools are chinese.
This is a fearsome tendency since taking so much control over hash power goes against the main principle of crypto - decentralization.

vessing

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

China continues to play an important role in the fate of crypto currency due to the large number of mining operations that are being carried out in the country. Since the cost of energy in China is much lower than in other developed economies of the world, many investors moved their activities to this country.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

China continues to play an important role in the fate of crypto currency due to the large number of mining operations that are being carried out in the country. Since the cost of energy in China is much lower than in other developed economies of the world, many investors moved their activities to this country.

they have done rigorous studies in the past two years where the rules are increasingly procedural, I even think that next year there is no easy thing about crypto in their country, this has happened to the strict rules of ICO and various local exchange markets that almost freeze forever. But it is true that they are the most important in Asia today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: