Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for February?  (Read 383 times)
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

there are many similar questions in this forum from beginners. I think, everything is speculation in every investment. nothing is 100% accurate. all at risk. My advice, you should try to find a lot of knowledge about everything that involves investing on crypto. there is a lot of knowledge that you can get here for free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

I think Sapien and Hero token are best

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to dip my toe in the ICO game for the first time, what are the most promising ICO's for this month?

Also, how do you determine if the ICO is a scam?
How soon do tokens usually go on exchanges once an ICO is finished?

Thanks!

I can not determine the best ico for this month. sometimes in every judgment is often wrong predictions. so I think it's a risk in every investment. I mean, in investing in ico, you should try to analyze it instantly. this is part of a quest that involves knowledge. I think you can try while honing your knowledge.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

I have three best ICO that I think will become a promising  this February, those are EBcoin, Graft and VLB, they are all running for quite sometime now and I'm confident that they will continue to become successful in the coming months. You can check their white paper to see what projects do they offer, they have different features that qill surely attracts investors.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

ICO is hot in my opinion yes of course I follow that zapit and zapit for pre sale has been reached and now just waiting for success only and it is a good opportunity,

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

I have pick top 3 ico for this february here are my list the abyss, dether, sapien network im amazed of their whitepaper when i read it and plus the community backing them up so much hype.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
apc2010

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:02:02 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:53:37 PM by apc2010

Can anyone help me on HashGains ICO ? I want mining power and they are claiming free mining power with tokens we buy during ICO ? Anyone recommend ?

Have a look atURL at https://HashGains.com/ico and guide

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

You should Checkout CrowdGenie, it's a p2p lending platform based on Singapore that's applying blockchain tech to the small business lending industry. It's one of the best real-world application of the blockchain, so yeah, it's exciting.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

We cannot determined the ICO's is it a scam or not a scam unless we do not take a deeper research about the project. Reading their whitepaper, checking their roadmap are some examples of knowing their project. The rating of project in the icodrop must be rated not less 3.5. For example GifCoin is an investment fund of gambling in which already connected to a well known site called VitalBet.com. This is a good sign that this project will rising upon the extension to any site when this project launching the first stage of ICO. Making the reality of which gamers/gamblers met their satisfactions. For more info visit GifCoin Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to dip my toe in the ICO game for the first time, what are the most promising ICO's for this month?

Thanks!
Be sure to pay attention to the ICO GoNetwork and Dfinity. In my opinion this will be the most promising.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

https://ico.savedroid.com/ can you research this link,
See people participating in successful telegram and pre-sale groups within a few hours.. Sooner or later enter the market depending on whether a successful Ico or not,, Is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand when it wants to enter the market.

I agree. Savedroid have an active community and when you visit their telegram channel you'll see 14k members and it's still counting and this is a good sign having these. Plus their pre sale had sold out in just 7 hours but the fact their have an app that already launched 2015 that just indicate that this is one good solid project.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

See people participating in successful telegram and pre-sale groups within a few hours.. Sooner or later enter the market depending on whether a successful Ico or not,, Is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand when it wants to enter the market.

I agree. Savedroid have an active community and when you visit their telegram channel you'll see 14k members and it's still counting and this is a good sign having these. Plus their pre sale had sold out in just 7 hours but the fact their have an app that already launched 2015 that just indicate that this is one good solid project.

As per information I happen to read about the best ICO for February 2018, there is the Medical Chain ICO which is a blockchain for electronic health records with a price of 0.25 USD. The users may give access to their data for analysis in exchange for privacy, monetary value and consent is to be taken care of.
The company had already planned two applications wherein one is doctor to patient Telemedicine application and the other is market place for health data.
For now, it has an ICO Bench rating of 4.4 and moreover, this is one of the good prospect to look into consideration.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Hello,

Thanks!

You can try ico in my signature, the clout ico.Tokennya already released in coinbene and hitbtc.
There is no time benchmark, when token of an ico is available on exchange, sometimes ico is not finished but the token is already on exchange, like ico in my signature, or there is also token is not available in the market even though ico isfinished, it depends on the work of the teams who manage an ico.

For determine if the ico is a scam, you can read at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2352971.msg24933522#msg24933522
Or you can also analyze an ico at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2577440.msg26293581#msg26293581
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

the best ICO I have ever seen is really a team and everybody gives their heartfelt support and already sees the value they deserve

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

As per information I happen to read about the best ICO for February 2018, there is the Medical Chain ICO which is a blockchain for electronic health records with a price of 0.25 USD. The users may give access to their data for analysis in exchange for privacy, monetary value and consent is to be taken care of.
The company had already planned two applications wherein one is doctor to patient Telemedicine application and the other is market place for health data.
For now, it has an ICO Bench rating of 4.4 and moreover, this is one of the good prospect to look into consideration.
Savedroid offers a platform that allows everyone to enjoy features and everything about cryptocurrency. We know that the culture of saving and the habit of saving money is very difficult and there are still many people who can not save. Not because they do not have the funds or the money to get into the savings but it's hard to set aside some money be saving. Here Savedroid provides a solution to this problem.
The result we see after the ICO ends.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

it's hard to say what without seeing results for ICO, and about search the ICO, I personally bought the insides and work on them as an option for you. Good luck
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

Hello,

Thanks!

arcblock was the good one and sapien's pre ico is still in progress over 14 million was raised in the first day..p.s do your full research i am not a financial expert.

IRISlingk

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

ICO as long as you find a suitable project, did not say the best, because in the future may meet to make you more satisfied, but I think the ICO may be more difficult in 2018, because Facebook and China ban ICO.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

If you're looking for a great investment this February, I would recommend you Trendit studios. They are starting their ICO this February and their giving great bonuses for early birds. If you don't know it yet, Trendit is a social media platform that allows users to keep up in touch with the latest trends, events and challenges.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

I think you can look at cardstack.
This is a crowdfunded ICO project at bitcoinsuisse, and I think it's a good project, you can get a sense of it.
https://cardstack.com/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: