Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OTPPAY PRIVATE SALE LIVE!!!  (Read 2355 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Today there are no many platforms that we can use cryptocurrency for our daily purchases. What if I tell you there is unique promising payment platform that will pave the way to use their favorite crypto currency to make payments to sellers quickly. It is OTPPAY, this will pave the way for crypto currency transformation with transparent business modeling with low costs. Thanks to the API, the platform can be integrated into other services, and the implemented KYC system will ensure the security and security of transactions and money transfers - this is the best protection against illegal transactions.

I think this is very much have benefits by many people at this time with the ease of having. I hope this will happen.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

OTPPAY a way to pay using cryptocurrency

LINK TO READ: http://thecryptopod.com/otppay-a-way-to-pay-using-cryptocurrency/

This will be a very good project in the future with a fast development. The time to wait for this project will work.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

This one is looking great hoping for some more news on this and it's already got some hype, let's see how it goes in future. Team is excellent.

It will take quite a while to see this project work well in the future. We recommend waiting for the latest information about this project trip.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

Hello, Bounty campaigns is over or no? If no, when will be end of each campaign?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

Hello, Bounty campaigns is over or no? If no, when will be end of each campaign?

Does the project even still active? Dev's last activity was a month ago, my question from previous pages left unanswered, pretty much can be assumed that  he left it, either he's not too serious or he's tired with his scamming attempt
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Does the project even still active? Dev's last activity was a month ago, my question from previous pages left unanswered, pretty much can be assumed that  he left it, either he's not too serious or he's tired with his scamming attempt
it works like all similar projects. if you did not manage to sell the coins during the ICO then they throw the project. apparently, and so it happened.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

it works like all similar projects. if you did not manage to sell the coins during the ICO then they throw the project. apparently, and so it happened.
Do you mean that they are scammers? I would not want to believe it.
adamgrantx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Hey guys, good luck with OTPPAY Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

Do you mean that they are scammers? I would not want to believe it.

There are several questions both from me and others about details of the product, that the dev blatantly avoided by not giving response although he was online and could replied other posts that is (more or less) rather less-important and rhetorical.

Plus, he didn't active for one month. Which serious project would be left abandoned for one month?
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Buddy, I can see that this project is going to be launched in India. At this present scenario , I mean the  RBI regulations towards crypto and withdrawing bank support, how you are planning to launch this in India? But I like this project very much. Hope you will find a way to tackle this problem.
I think that the contribution status bar is not moving exactly due to that the project is from India, but what about their concept I really like it very much too and hope that everything will be good, as the CEO promised in their off telegram group.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Even I already know that it is ended yesterday, although I don't participate in it ) So you can remove your signature, I guess exactly this is what about you asking)
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

seems like you are wrong, devs are still active in telegram chat and if you have some issue you should contact them there.
And yes, in this tread they are not active, but it doesn't mean that the project is scam or not active.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

seems like you are wrong, devs are still active in telegram chat and if you have some issue you should contact them there.
And yes, in this tread they are not active, but it doesn't mean that the project is scam or not active.

Well then kindly ask him to address to people's questions here. Not sure how things exactly works, but IMO, a project needs to attend to most of their channel as they can, without leaving one unattended, especially one that can be considered as a major "meeting point" and "reference page" for crypto community.
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Well then kindly ask him to address to people's questions here. Not sure how things exactly works, but IMO, a project needs to attend to most of their channel as they can, without leaving one unattended, especially one that can be considered as a major "meeting point" and "reference page" for crypto community.
i haven't a right to answer this your question, i'm not from their team. And i think that today the main "meeting point" is telegram group, so you can join them there and ask this your question directly to CEO: https://t.me/otppaychat
Ketaminn

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

On February 9, 2018 I sent 0.5 ETH from the exchange address to the address of Otppay. But I can not see the otp token in my account. Please check.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

Is this project still running for bounty participants or is it over the last week? it looks like this project is great to follow.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

when will the stake calculation be done? stake for the last week I have been able but total stake I have not got
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

One of the features offered by OTPPAY is its mobile app. Through this mobile app, users can transfer their assets from one wallet to another with ease later this app will lead you to select and show the offer of a unique price analysis where value trends are presented in the interactive chart.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

One of the features offered by OTPPAY is its mobile app. Through this mobile app, users can transfer their assets from one wallet to another with ease later this app will lead you to select and show the offer of a unique price analysis where value trends are presented in the interactive chart.
very useful information, but do you know how the future for the bounty hunter? the project has ended. but until now I have not got my token on my wallet
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

I still see the token sale still running on the website but for bounty participants have expired. I don't understand it. https://otppay.io/#

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: