Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Now many people they don't know the bitcoin, they saw someone in the news because investment bitcoin and become millionaires, and they feel that the bitcoin is a cash cow, as long as the investment will be a lot of benefits, so there are a lot of people out of all his property for bitcoin, they do not think this is a risk. How stupid it is. When they lose their money, they think they should know more about it and then invest it.

If you want to succeed in bitcoin, maximize your knowledge first and do not invest your money in bulk, because if you do not know anything about bitcoin or you have no prior knowledge about it, do not invest or involve large sums of money for it because your chances of success will be very low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2478
Merit: 627

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Yes!If I am that person who did'nt know yet what is bitcoin why should I take the risk to invest if I dont know anything about it.you need think deeply and be wise first before investing anything you have.investing is a very big decission because money and property involved in here thats why we need to think first what to do if it is going to be good or not.

In investing we all know that it's always has a risk. We commit our money or capital to do investing but before starting it we don't know exactly what are  the result or the product of it, maybe it benefits to you or maybe it's not. Thru investment we can earn a huge of profit, but I suggested that before you engage or commit to investment make sure that you have a full knowledge about it, therefore you have the assurance that it will be worth it. Not only for investment in bitcoin but also in any kind of investment you want. 

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who is don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin? Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually, that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
Yes, I agree. We should all not be too much to invest in Bitcoin, let alone many people who are willing to sell anything just to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very profitable, but investing just fine.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

I have seen even educated people following the herd only. No one tries to do any research while buying Bitcoins or any other alt coin.
exactly,this is not the issue of standard in life.but only for those who can afford to purchase,though the truth is,they dont even know whats the real purpose of satoshi creating this,thats why many of them end up crying when price goes dip for even just small percent..another weak hands in town
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

I agree very much that if you do not understand these things, it is best not to invest in it because you do not know why you suddenly lost money. By that time you will say that cryptocurrency is a lie, a bubble, a scam. I hope everyone who intends to join the cryptocurrency knows about bitcoin and the blockchain.
Exactly, it is like you are going somewhere but you do not know the directions, your efforts will be pointless. If you wanted to arrive to your destination you must acquire information in order for you to reach where are heading to.  So if you wanted to invest with bitcoin you must know how it works, what to do and such,  so that you have all the resources that you needed  in understanding bitcoin.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Do not do anyting if you don't know anything  Grin
That's their choice how to spend their money, so i don't see any problem.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

agree, my advice if you want to invest in bitcoin should first learn the losses and benefits of investing in bitcoin or can ask advice to people who better understand about bitcoin.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Yes the bitcoins are the same as gambling, can fall and can be increased.

But with bitcoins when falling down will not all your money be exhausted.
And you still have the chance to earn if you just wait.

Just patience and knowledge will definitely earn you enough money here on Bitcoins
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

Bitcoin is good investment & risked  but 1st to you should have know about how invest in bitcoin & you have no idea about it so, don't invest.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Right, That is the number one rule - don't bet on something if you don't know that deeply Smiley
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

True, many people are currently investing in bitcoins because they are lulled by the story of people that bitcoin can make a lot of money for people who invest. Hearing people's stories about it, makes people do not think long and decide to invest even though not much understand about bitcoin.
Before deciding to invest, we better find out more about where we will invest.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Yeah it's true don't invest bitcoin if you don't what really bitcoin is. Bitcoin is volatile if you don't that then be careful. Because if you invest bitcoin in a wrong timing like when bitcoin is in the highest peak then you invest you will be loose much of profit you invest because it will crash down anytime. Bitcoin change price every minute and if you don't know that good luck.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

Bitcoin is good investment & risked  but 1st to you should have know about how invest in bitcoin & you have no idea about it so, don't invest.
That's right! It's good to invest in bitcoin, but just like any investment we need to research and take a risk before doing anything else. Bitcoin help us to achieve our financial gaol, but it's risky when you don't no about bitcoin. It's better to make our own research about bitcoin before investing.
khurramshah

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

I personally feel that if u don't have basic knowledge of any business where u are investing don't invest without having a sound a knowledge. If u don't know about bitcoin how it works and how it can increase your wealth don't invest in bitcoin the reason behind is that if u invested in bitcoin u can lose all your investment but in business High Risk High Return is expected.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

That's right, it's better to learn first about bitcoin before investing in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin has a big risk and you have to know the risks.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Maybe, we cant blame them for investing without proper knowledge about bitcoin because they just seen a big potential or profit with bitcoins.We just needed to do is, give them informations and dont let them assume that investing in it will be good forever.Let them also know the disadvantages of it so that they will have a  concrete decisions and as for them not to be shocked whenever there will be a problem.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Yes, don't invest if you don't know anything about Bitcoin or even in other cryptocurrency. You need to know all the information about Bitcoin or about your prospect investment before investing and invest your money because if you don't do this you might fail and lost your money without knowing what happen to it or how it happen. It is a must to have a research and study first before entering to any investment.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

It's true that you do not invest, especially if your knowledge of crytocurrency is not enough, to risky to invest especially big money depends on it and you've worked hard to earn money, you may lose your investment so you should know what you are entering. study more before investing in bitcoin.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
trinhan1988

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. I have many friends who invest in this market without knowledge about trade, ICOs, blockchain. Many my friends borrow money, bank loans to invest in MLM coins such as hextracoin, bitconnect and now they are suffering because of the loss of money.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

It's true that you do not invest, especially if your knowledge of crytocurrency is not enough, to risky to invest especially big money depends on it and you've worked hard to earn money, you may lose your investment so you should know what you are entering. study more before investing in bitcoin.
Any business and online investment are risky so without knowing it is not good to invest. Now it is the duty of those who are the owners of bitcoin. To arrange seminars about bitcoin. And launch social media campaign. That more people are learn about bitcoin. As there are many groups in social media. People can learn about bitcoin. Knowledge and learning about bitcoin is the most important thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: