Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin

It is gamble only if you don't know what are you doing.
For me, it's more like a good investment.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Many people already know that it is bitcoin, and it is the most reliable cryptocurrency to invest, for its security and profitability. However, gradually invest in this cryptocurrency.
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Hello author! You know all life is something like game! Sometime even successful businessmen and traders lose everything and after this learn their mistakes make analyze and starting new great business. Even Trump was bankrupt but now all is fine! I am sure you was born not with the knowledge how to be trader analytic. All we living by the principle of lifelong self-education.

mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

I agree with him if you know nothing about bitcoin do not invest in it otherwise you will be in loss unless you have extra ordinary luck. You will not understand when to buy when to sale when to hold and you will take wrong decisions which will result in heavy losses.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

For me its not just bitcoin but because if you want your money to grow then you want to save it or invest it for something then you should know what is your investing at, especially bitcoin which has so many different crypto's thats popping out right now you need to know more about it before entering cryptocurrency.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

yeahh , I think new people just know buy bitcoin and get rich without knowing the risk , so they bought on top price and complain now when the price going down lol ...
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

That's right. Many people are attacted in different cryptocurrency today, espescially Bitcoin. They were excited about how they earn from it. Although they do not know anything about blockchain technology yet. Do not try to enter an investment if you do not have any knowledge about it. You should know every detail, all important information you need to know about investing in cryptocurrency. And make sure if it is profitable  before investing in it. If you do not want to lose all the money you earn. The price of bitcoin ang other currency varies daily. So you need to monitor it all the time...
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:44 AM

It's true. Don't risk too much if you don't know what you're risking for. Nowadays, people are forgetting their physical activities for btc. Some people leave formal jobs. Others are already selling their properties to invest in btc. It's good that you're doing your best to earn, but it's important that you know where you invest your money. It's like investing your life there too. Earning money is difficult and it's much difficult if your savings got wasted just because of lack of knowledge in btc.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

It's true that you do not invest, especially if your knowledge of crytocurrency is not enough, to risky to invest especially big money depends on it and you've worked hard to earn money, you may lose your investment so you should know what you are entering. study more before investing in bitcoin.
Any business and online investment are risky so without knowing it is not good to invest. Now it is the duty of those who are the owners of bitcoin. To arrange seminars about bitcoin. And launch social media campaign. That more people are learn about bitcoin. As there are many groups in social media. People can learn about bitcoin. Knowledge and learning about bitcoin is the most important thing.

If a person invested in any kind of project whether it is crypto currency or other stuffs and He/She is hoping for huge profit on His/Her investment you may call it "Gambling" But if a person invested in any kind of project whether a crypto project or any stuffs and He/She solely believe and fully supporting  that project without thinking of the profit or losses that might come, then you can call it "Investing" and a big thumbs up for those people. Cool
(Based on my own point of view)

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Yes you are correct, that is common sense. One should not venture into the darkness without a torchlight. You should do your research and acquire a lot of knowledge before investing with bitcoin. It would be a waste of resources if you just blindy invest on something that you have no idea what it is.
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:20 AM

I think blind investment is wrong. Many people see Bitcoin as valuable. They see that their friends invest in Bitcoin to make money and they also want to follow the investment. But this is wrong.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Bitcoin is good investment & risked  but 1st to you should have know about how invest in bitcoin & you have no idea about it so, don't invest.
That's right! It's good to invest in bitcoin, but just like any investment we need to research and take a risk before doing anything else. Bitcoin help us to achieve our financial gaol, but it's risky when you don't no about bitcoin. It's better to make our own research about bitcoin before investing.
I think you should also also the fluctuations in bitcoin market because at this time many users are panicking and doing cutlose just because they see bitcoin prices continue to decline? but that is a natural thing. don't need to panic because it will make other people around you also be panicked. You must understand the fluctuations first, so you will not panic when the downtrend situation as it currently happens
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

it was not BTC until I watched a documentary and participated in forums for exchanging information about this coin that I decided to invest in it. So it's not hard to understand why this currency can manipulate the entire financial market. I decided to buy bitcoin as a long-term experience and use less than 1% of net worth. at that time to invest. I want to make a lot of money from bitcoin, but more than anyone else I understand that if I lose everything, I do not have to trade my life for it.
And if you have not learned it yet, you should not invest.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
          Before investing in bitcoin,be sure you have knowledge about bitcoin and how it works because if you invest and you don't know anything about it then you will end up losing your money.

dhoon5

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

Yes, if you don't understand Bitcoin's related knowledge, it is best not to invest. The bitcoin market is complex and unstable, and blind investment can cause great losses.
hodlcoiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

I don't see anything wrong with putting a small amount of money into bitcoin even though they know nothing about it
fiswaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

I am a newcomer to the forum and hope to get more information about Bitcoin here. I haven’t spent money to invest in Bitcoin yet, but I think this will be a good investment option, and of course it is also accompanied by risks.
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

it was not BTC until I watched a documentary and participated in forums for exchanging information about this coin that I decided to invest in it. So it's not hard to understand why this currency can manipulate the entire financial market. I decided to buy bitcoin as a long-term experience and use less than 1% of net worth. at that time to invest. I want to make a lot of money from bitcoin, but more than anyone else I understand that if I lose everything, I do not have to trade my life for it.
And if you have not learned it yet, you should not invest.
Right, if you don't understand something, don't try to invest it, because you just know it might make you money, but you don't know it may make you lose more. There is nothing wrong with following the investment, but consider risk factors. Investment needs to be cautious, buying currency to take risks.
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

I cannot blame those people who obviously lack some knowledge about bitcoin but still investing on it because of a big profits they can get from it. For me I wont judge them because honestly speaking I was one of them. Before I learned mored about bitcoin I just invested in an instant because my relative convinced me but I didn't regret at all because I gained profit from my investment. I'm happy even if its just a small amount. We should give this people a chance,just like me maybe they will give time to search and learn more about bitcoin in a log run. I know for sure not everyone here are experts,we still have a lot to learn on this kind of business.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

Before investing in bitcoin,be sure you have knowledge about bitcoin and how it works because if you invest and you don't know anything about it then you will end up losing your money.

Agree, Don't decide a decision that will make you lose in the future because you should find out all about Bitcoin and how the actual Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: