Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't know anything about it  (Read 2459 times)
breadhy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

I think blind investment is wrong. Many people see Bitcoin as valuable. They see that their friends invest in Bitcoin to make money and they also want to follow the investment. But this is wrong.
This is inherently wrong. If you add cryptocurrency if you don't understand anything, even if you are lucky enough to make a profit, you will still lose because you don't understand this kind of thing, you don't understand why it suddenly fell, you don't know Why it can skyrocket one day and plunge a day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Calebet0

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

Yes gan it is true, if you do not know anything about bitcoin it would be nice you do not invest in bitcoin because it can all cause harm to you.I'm not trying to say that there is something wrong with making money but so many people just think how to get rich over night and see Bitcoin as an easy way for that not knowing even the basic information.
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

A lot of people now earn on kriptovalyute.na actually invest as many. Because it is very profitable. And do you consider investing a good salary?
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

With all the fuzz about bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, plenty of people with different backgrounds
and professions have expresses great interest with it, the promise and allure along the success
stories of people who invested in it. Some just buy without the idea of what bitcoins technology
is all about. They just get into it for the money, that would also hinder to the reason of bitcoins
purpose. It would be wise to do research and read a lot of what you are investing.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

It's true that we invest in bitcoin without knowledge. We are just giving away our money. Investment in bitcoin without information is too risky. Before you involved yourself in investing make sure you know a little information regardless of what type of investment you take.

Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Yeah right, it's best if you want to invest, it's good to understand what bitcoin and technology that support bitcoin because bitcoin prices rise and fall unexpectedly, prepare a strong mentality and do not panic
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Yeah I agree with you mate good job for posting this good thoughts this will can help to those people who are dive directly on bitcoin and invest all their bucks just to make a huge profit but they didn’t know what is abitcoin and blockchain technology all about. Hope that they are think wisely before investing a lot of money.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Investment without deep research - is a gambling.
Have you ever bought smth only because you heard its name somewhere?
If yes - that's so funny and so sad. Smiley

"Bitcoin", "crypto", "ICO" are just titles that sound so sweet for greedy ears.
But this will turn to a headache when you understand that you purchased the wrong asset at the wrong time and then sold it at loss.
And this can become a complete frustration if you continue learning on such own money-mistakes.

And the only way to minimize your negative experience in crypto investments is the deep learn before start acting.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Bitcoin is a global craze. Even farmers, students, the older, housewives ... who are don’t know what is blockchain also buy bitcoin. Because there are so many new investors investing in it in the hope of making a big profit. But actually that is not investing that is gambling.  Roll Eyes
I do not prevent you investing to make money but invest wisely. Especially do not put all the property into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope people do not blindly participate in this gamble. Grin
Of course, knowledge is important but basically the basics are enough. The second thing, you would invest the money. If you buy a car for example, first check the opinions about it. Here is the same, no one will invest in the dark.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

If you not make any mistakes in your like that means you didn't try anything your life. It is not necessary to do the things only you know about it like first sex you can't just read and hear from other to involve in it and know about it. It is all about your confidence only. Right or Work Good or Bad Loss or Profit experience it and then take the decision to continue or quit. My suggestion is bitcoin is the product which is today's requirement nothing is going to impact on bitcoin it is going to be stay with everyone in future.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Of course, knowledge is important but basically the basics are enough. The second thing, you would invest the money. If you buy a car for example, first check the opinions about it. Here is the same, no one will invest in the dark.
Yes, definitely you do not want to do things blindly so you need to learn things before entering this kind of world because this is the world where you can gain a lot or lost at the same time.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

You are absolutely right, really it's one of the most important lesson or we can say warning for new investor. It's not so easy to understand everythings about bitcoin. Every person who want to invest need to take proper experience & knowledge about that matter. Because I believe experience is the key to success. So try to learning first then you can do anything.  Grin Grin Grin
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Why to invest to a thing you do not know, why to decide on something you were not prepared. Before investing on bitcoin, you should learn more about its history and on how it works so that you can imagine or put up strategy on proper handling it.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

If you not make any mistakes in your like that means you didn't try anything your life. It is not necessary to do the things only you know about it like first sex you can't just read and hear from other to involve in it and know about it. It is all about your confidence only. Right or Work Good or Bad Loss or Profit experience it and then take the decision to continue or quit. My suggestion is bitcoin is the product which is today's requirement nothing is going to impact on bitcoin it is going to be stay with everyone in future.

Sorry mate, but without preliminary learning even primitive sex will most probably lead to the serious consequences.
And the crypto is much much more complicated than sex! Roll Eyes
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

that's right, I agree with you. it's better to learn and know what the functions and objectives of bitcoin before we invest. many people enter the blockchain world just because they hear about bitcoin. in the neighborhood around me too many people are now learning about blockchain technology...
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Basically, there is no requirement for members to know what bitcoin, how the system, etc., because at the beginning of the register, I also do not know anything about bitcoin, but I still get a profit
Even those who understand bitcoin though, do not guarantee the benefits will be more than the newbie, which has more advantages are people who have a lot of capital, have good luck, and patience is good
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

honestly speaking i myself didn't know bitcoin when somebody ask me to invest in a community before and i didn't know what should i use to invest in it since it is all online until she taught me to buy bitcoin and i don't know anything about it i just bought it and invest it into community until day by day i do study bitcoin until now  and from my 3 years of using it i knew a lot of things now and  safely investing .

marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Your right.
Because only people who have knowledge about bitcoin and what is the bitcoin all about and its beneficial form can only used bitcoin.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Yes even in what we need it to consider and study because all the things we need. Like here in bitcoin should we understand it well.Let us not be investing in things we do not understand that we might not repent later.  Better study it carefully in order to have a good outcome, it later.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Therefore we must first learn about bitcoin, if it really knows about bitcoin and blockchain then you are entitled to invest. But remember, always be vigilant in every invest, do not bet all that we have.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: