Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAST TRADING  (Read 189 times)
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

For BTC, people usually use bitmex. It's fast, has good margin trading features and not the worst UI ever.  Grin

For alts, binance is the place to go these days.
  I agree with you. Binance is the right exchange for fast trading. I often get a profit there.
Good luck !!  Wink
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

[
For BTC, people usually use bitmex. It's fast, has good margin trading features and not the worst UI ever.  Grin

For alts, binance is the place to go these days.
  I agree with you. Binance is the right exchange for fast trading. I often get a profit there.
Good luck !!  Wink
sound it's good ,i would like to start with binance but can i ask you something sir? how your management your money to do trading,is there any strategy you use sir?
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

except c-cex and sometimes yobit, all of the exchanges that i have seen have been pretty fast. both their website (the web interface you visit) and also their API. and that is most of the times not always.

every single one of these exchanges without an exception become very slow and even go down during high traffic times for example when there is a big dump going on and everyone is dumping their coins.
I think he is talking about those exchanges where there is a huge amount of people trading where he can easily do trade with highest amount of traders. So in this case I will suggest him to do trade on binance, bittrex and poloniex or cryptopia. These are suggested by some of my friends also and they are also happy with their trade on there. The trade volume on binance and bittrex is much more than the remaining two.

I also think that op is talking about the number of traders and about the volume. If this is the case then binance will be the best choice for alt now and the second choice will be polo, cryptopia and bittrex.
There is another good exchange which is getting famous now is Kucoin and they are also running some good amount of promotion as like binance.

And for USD trading bitfinex can be the best choice due to its volume.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Which is the best trading platform for fast trading and which gives us maximum profit? Need help on this.
Many trading platforms are good in the market for example Binance, poloniex and Bittrex these three trading sites are top position in the market. But every sites have little changes in the price so you should invest in carefully because trading is risky investment many peoples achieve more profit or moss loss so you should wait for this month because crypto market is not stable. I personally suggest Binance is more convenient to everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Marthala

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

I have been trading crypto for the past 2 years.In my opinion the best exchange is Bittrex.

Happy Trading!
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Which is the best trading platform for fast trading and which gives us maximum profit? Need help on this.
Marginal trading can give a decent amount of profit even in this kind of bearish trends. Well for some instances if you know how to trade it will be good but if not it would not be advisable to trade especially for the days like this unless you have some good informational background and basic knowledge.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: