Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: locked  (Read 290 times)
MrWatsonn (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:09:22 PM by MrWatsonn

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

I know I am new here but I am looking for someone that lives in the UK that I could meet and discuss the loan with. I have collateral if needed.

Amount - 1 Eth
Repayment - 1 Eth + 0.25 Eth Interest.
Repayment date - 25/03/2018

If anyone could help me out please get in contact

What's the collateral?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

I know I am new here but I am looking for someone that lives in the UK that I could meet and discuss the loan with. I have collateral if needed.

Amount - 1 Eth

I can tell you never read anything before posting (which is the same for most newbies who post here). Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread. Passport/ids arent valid collateral. If you putting your car up for collateral it would have to be with someone where you live, though you may be better off going to get a title loan from a bank and use that to buy ethereum. 
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Amount - 1 Eth

I can tell you never read anything before posting (which is the same for most newbies who post here). Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread. Passport/ids arent valid collateral. If you putting your car up for collateral it would have to be with someone where you live, though you may be better off going to get a title loan from a bank and use that to buy ethereum. 

I can also tell you read nothing before posting... I clearly state I am looking for someone that lives in the UK (So near me) so I could meet and discuss the loan.

Why anyone to meet you if he doesn't know what you are offering?
Your car can be used as collateral for someone near to you,as you said,but for 1 ETH~700 GBP it probably be a wreck.
Your papers also doesn't have any use or value here. Besides,if you sell your car you will need to give and your papers.

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Amount - 1 Eth

I can also tell you read nothing before posting... I clearly state I am looking for someone that lives in the UK (So near me) so I could meet and discuss the loan.

And you should read up, post 2.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

I live in the UK, what car do you have, and how would I secure it as collateral?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

I live in the UK, what car do you have, and how would I secure it as collateral?

Audi A3 2008 2 litre. I could drop the car to you along with keys and relevant documents if you wished and have a contract written up.

I'm located in London, are you near enough to make this work?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

Audi A3 2008 2 litre. I could drop the car to you along with keys and relevant documents if you wished and have a contract written up.

I'm located in London, are you near enough to make this work?

I'm in southampton, so only an hour and 40 mins away.

I'm curious how you'll return home though  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:03:35 AM

It would be nice to see a bitcoin loan based on a real asset such as a car!   OP - keep us updated.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

I'm curious how you'll return home though  Roll Eyes

If all goes well, with the late afternoon or evening train from Paddington or Waterloo.

Or hitch a ride on the M3.

Be sure to meet up in a safe location. If not, lender might end up parting with more than 1 ETH.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

I'm curious how you'll return home though  Roll Eyes

If all goes well, with the late afternoon or evening train from Paddington or Waterloo.

Or hitch a ride on the M3.

Be sure to meet up in a safe location. If not, lender might end up parting with more than 1 ETH.
Yes - emphasis on the last point. I've heard of crazy craigslist stories where people meet up for a supposed crypto deal, and one party ends up seeing how much crypto the other party actually has...
Just be safe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: