Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cpchain next 100x coin?  (Read 1709 times)
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

CPChain have lots of events coming at the end of 2018. I have it since 2 months actually a little bit dissapointed. The price dropped instead of mooning. But will keep it since it is an IOT project. We all know what happens to IOT coin in the crypto market... IOP, IOTA...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

What is this? Are we expecting some news today? I haven't seen an announcement for this date. Would be great if the team could shed some light on the possible partnership with VeChain!
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

Hello CPChain believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of CPChain at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cpchain

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

This may have been referring to the pre-alpha release

The mainnet release isn't expected to arrive until Q3

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

I have invested in Cpchain and I hope that they will grow in the next quarters. I think that there are two important things who they need to improve:

- Marketing: The marketing contest was very good and the response from the community was great. Hope that they can use the information and feedback who they have get.
- Exchange listings: At the moment is it only possible to buy CPC on 2 exchanges. I have read that they want to list it on more exchanges.

Dvd1989

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

I've been in CPChain for ages but it doesn't seem to move. I heard they are focussing on Exchanges now, but still the value does not move at all. Sad really.
taipei

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

CPChain is my biggest bag. I have sold part of my portfolio to buy this shit as much as I could. x100? Very conservative.

Good projects usually take a few months before seeing the first pump. CPChain is at that moment. Reminds me of Neo or Vechain in its infancy. I'm very calm with the current prices. In a few months they will be a beautiful memory.  Wink
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

CPChain is my biggest bag. I have sold part of my portfolio to buy this shit as much as I could. x100? Very conservative.

Good projects usually take a few months before seeing the first pump. CPChain is at that moment. Reminds me of Neo or Vechain in its infancy. I'm very calm with the current prices. In a few months they will be a beautiful memory.  Wink

I agree with the positive views on the project of CPChain, but claiming that x100 is very conservative is many an exaggeration. That would value the project at 3 billion.
taipei

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Of course, I suppose something similar we thought the initial investors of NEO, TRON, VECHAIN etc. I as an investor of two of them was a bit skeptical of comments like X100. But hey, there're projects that can do these things, and to cpc I see possibilities.

That Vechain, Qtum, HPB have invested in cpc says something about the project.

The collaborating with Saic Motors (Chinese car company with more total sales than Volkswagen), it's also an event that can be of x100, if it materializes.
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Of course, I suppose something similar we thought the initial investors of NEO, TRON, VECHAIN etc. I as an investor of two of them was a bit skeptical of comments like X100. But hey, there're projects that can do these things, and to cpc I see possibilities.

The collaborating with Saic Motors (Chinese car company with more total sales than Volkswagen), it's also an event that can be of x100, if it materializes.

They will probably not reach such returns if they do not step up their marketing game. VeChain, Tron and NEO all have very professional marketing teams. CPChain seem to be only focussing on the product.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

They will probably not reach such returns if they do not step up their marketing game. VeChain, Tron and NEO all have very professional marketing teams. CPChain seem to be only focussing on the product.

maybe they are only focussing on the product at the moment, but isnt it better to have a working product before you praise it as the best?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

maybe they are only focussing on the product at the moment, but isnt it better to have a working product before you praise it as the best?

Most definitely! Although it is not uncommon to do both simultaneously. CPChain is flying pretty much under the radar. No many shillers active on Twitter, nor many mentions on Twitter. They need to step this up if they want to compare themselves with IOTA (their competitor).
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

I am also invested in Cpchain and I agree with patrickrn32 .... better to have a good and working product, agreements with other real companies, stay low under the radar and then after exploding my marketing changes.

If I want to compete with Cocacola, Apple or Microsoft, it is better to stay small and go unnoticed, developing my product, otherwise I risk being eaten right away.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

I am also invested in Cpchain and I agree with patrickrn32 .... better to have a good and working product, agreements with other real companies, stay low under the radar and then after exploding my marketing changes.

If I want to compete with Cocacola, Apple or Microsoft, it is better to stay small and go unnoticed, developing my product, otherwise I risk being eaten right away.

i think CPCHAIN, BBN and HPB will have a bright future Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jason meneses

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

CPChain intends to build a fundamental... ... No more than 2 promotional posts per coin on the top .... CPChain is a new distributed infrastructure for next ... Now I'll be honest , it isn't exactly a 100x coin with its market cap. However, the fact that they are the only AI
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

Recently, new chain projects are very popular. But most of them are very unlikely to do anything. We will wait and see the CPchain.
taipei

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

Well, I've been to Neo and Vechain since ico. What was Neo's marketing during the first year? I think the Chinese have another methodology in terms of marketing in the initial process. Everything will come. Starting in October when the mainet is operational, we can see how they manage their international visualization. I think we will see important returns with CPChain.

And logically, where I put my word, I also put my money.
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Well, I've been to Neo and Vechain since ico. What was Neo's marketing during the first year? I think the Chinese have another methodology in terms of marketing in the initial process. Everything will come. Starting in October when the mainet is operational, we can see how they manage their international visualization. I think we will see important returns with CPChain.

I honestly hope you are right. I'm also invested in CPChain for the long haul. Would be great if they become a true competitor of IOTA, even though IOTA's code is shit, they rock CMC.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

Exactly ... the Chinese, in addition to Japanese and Russian, look first of all at the product, develop it and make the partneship able to bring value and innovation to them.

Marketing is more a thing of the western world, almost unknown to the oriental world; just look at the amount of Asian companies and coins on coinmarketcap that has no advertising here on Btk or on telegram or discord .... say that they rely more on the substance, right or wrong.

Only when they are sure, of course, to have the product described in the site for their investors open to marketing and expansion in the rest of the world .... Antshare-Neo can be a good example for this.

CpChain maybe will not reach the levels of capitalization of Iota or Walton, but from the level where it is today can easily give us a x100 in 12-24 months!
taipei

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

i think not...that is crap coin that you should avoided...may be not go 100x... or go to 0?Huh...

Surely you are an expert in cryptos  Grin Grin Grin. Your comment is very wise. Don't buy CPChain, it's a bad investment.
Well, if I'm honest, I don't stop accumulating, it's my biggest bag. But I don't recommend you to invest  Grin Grin Grin .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: